The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 21: December 2010 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these occasions state visits? (or better: will these visits include gala events(yes I want to see the new tiara, call me superficial :)) )

Are these occasions state visits? (or better: will these visits include gala events(yes I want to see the new tiara, call me superficial :)) )

We have to wait, the press did not specify which type of visits are.

Hahahahaha! :lol:
Yeah, so am I! Very anxious to see it! ;)

But from Ireland is quite sure to be a SV.

I hope it's true, it's been so long since we had a SV in Spain.

But only in heels :) Usually she is a tad smaller than Christian Wulff :)

I hope it's true, it's been so long since we had a SV in Spain.

The King & Queen paid a State Visit to Ireland in the late 70's but its very hard to find any kind of footage :sad:

The King & Queen paid a State Visit to Ireland in the late 70's but its very hard to find any kind of footage :sad:

I think AnaC meant State Visits to Spain in general, the last one was in December 2009, almost 15 months will have passed until the next one takes place.

I like the Queen and the Princess outfits today, maybe Letizia's a bit more because it has some color. The president's wife is really tall, almost as tall as Felipe!

I think AnaC meant State Visits to Spain in general, the last one was in December 2009, almost 15 months will have passed until the next one takes place.
Yes, that was what I meant, but if you found pictures from that particualr SV to Ireland in the 70's that would be lovely An Ard Ri

Yes I knew what she meant,I was just adding that footage of Their Majesties State Visit to Ireland in the late 70's is very hard to find!

Wasn't the Infanta Pilar at last years National Sports Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom