The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 21: December 2010 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is Leonor and which Sofia?

did anyone notice when they arrived to greet the soccer players, Sofia was ahead of Leonor, and the King made them switch to become Leonor's the first? it was a interesting detail.

did anyone notice when they arrived to greet the soccer players, Sofia was ahead of Leonor, and the King made them switch to become Leonor's the first? it was a interesting detail.
Protocol is learned from infancy.

Last edited:
FINALLY!!!!! i missed for years a picture with the 3 generations, the King, his heir and the heir of the heir, absolutely wonderful^^
they seem so happy in the pics and Leonor is so pretty

I can view it now but its a bit slow,which I guess is understandable as its newly re-launched.

Lovely to see a picture of the 3 generations - all other royal houses have official pictures of the current monarch, heir and next heir. So glad to see this from Spain

These photos of the King, Felipe and Leonor are so precious! The three who is and will be the Kings of Spain! How cool is that?

I am so happy that they released these pics since the SRF is quite "low-profile". Leonor looks very regal already :) I can see that there's more communication between Leonor and JC in public as she grows older.

Its a lovely photo and the new updated site looks really good!

I saw some comments on other sites about the new official photos of JC, Felipe and Leonor. They are not very positive. They're mainly about how JC is giving a lot of "attention" to Leonor in the public only to save his image. If that's true, then I feel really sorry for the little Infanta.

^ohh its not like that, JC is not that greedy.
this year is been dificult for the royal family, Inaki's money issues, then the gun issue Froilan and finally and the worst, JC incident in Bostana.
they are now facing towards the Asturias Family, they have a 'clean' image (from the rest of the family), and he is the heir so they're kinda of helping a positive transition for when Felipe will take the throne someday.
and its clearly obvious, Felipe's engagements are increasing, a long-awaited 3 generation pictures, a summer pose (they all did that for their summer in Mallorca but its been awhile they did for the photographs only), then the infantas first school day (i never thought they would do a photo oportunity again for school, unless it was a 'ever-first' for some of their kids, but they actually did with no special reason) and finally the Letizia's 40th birthday pics, they surprising.
the Asturias family are a 'cure' in this time of storm.

^ yes i agree :)

the Asturias family is more public these days and more photos are released!

These shots come a bit too late, its too obvious that this is about image more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom