The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 21: December 2010 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Royal Family attend the funeral of Fernando Moreno de Borbón y Dos Sicilias, son of Teresa de Borbón (cousin of King Juan Carlos and sister of Infante Don Carlos) and Iñigo Moreno y de Arteaga, Marquess of Laula and Laserna. He died last week in an motorcycle accident.

Fotos Los Prncipes acuden al Funeral del sobrino del Rey

The funeral was held in Murcia. The Prince of Asturias, a childhood friend of Don Fernando, attended
funeral, representing the King. The Duke and Duchess of Calabria, and their son, Pedro, also attended, along with Maria Zurita y Borbon, daughter of Infanta Margarita of Spain, and Princess Tessa of Bavaria.

Don Fernando is survived by his parents and his siblings, Don Rodrigo, Don Alfonso, Doñ Alicia, Doña Beatriz, Doña Clara and Doña Delia.
Royal Musings: Fernando Moreno de Borbon y Dos-Sicilies dead at 41

The funeral was held in Murcia. The Prince of Asturias, a childhood friend of Don Fernando, attended
funeral, representing the King. The Duke and Duchess of Calabria, and their son, Pedro, also attended, along with Maria Zurita y Borbon, daughter of Infanta Margarita of Spain, and Princess Tessa of Bavaria.

Don Fernando is survived by his parents and his siblings, Don Rodrigo, Don Alfonso, Doñ Alicia, Doña Beatriz, Doña Clara and Doña Delia.
Royal Musings: Fernando Moreno de Borbon y Dos-Sicilies dead at 41

I take it that his elderly grandmother,The Infanta Alicia was not present?

Infanta Elena at the opening of the book fair at Parque de El Retiro in Madrid.

PPE Agency

I attended the Book Fair opening and met Infanta Elena there...She is so kind and stylish as usual....By the way, Infanta Cristina was also there but in a private way.

Great to see the Infantas,was Cristina's visit a surprise ?

In several of the above photo's it looked as if Elena didn't expect to see her younger sister but was very pleased :)

A great picture of the King & Letizia.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Letizia's hair is quite casual for this event IMO, would've been great to see it half pulled back or so. Nice color on her & great to see this suit again, Queen looks good in blue.

Last edited:
Do we know if any members of the Spanish Royal Family will be attending the Wedding of Prince Albert II & Charlene in a few weeks?

Not yet .... I hope Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend the wedding, waiting for that :)

Not yet .... I hope Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend the wedding, waiting for that :)

Thanks for the reply,I just checked Casa Real & it hasn't been updated for the next 2 weeks,maybe tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom