The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Aristocracy

how many times we've seen other CP's go out with their in-laws or their children?why people get excited or suprised when they see CP letizia with her in-laws,but i never read something like this about other CP's, e.g. anybody ever seen maxima going out with her in-laws?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Courtier

Aryo, for me the surprise wasn't seeing Letizia and Elena together, but rather seeing Victoria with them. That's not to say that they see each other infrequently since Elena could take the kids to Zarzuela whenever she wants and we wouldn't no about that. It's merely that it has been quite some time since there has been a public outing in which Letizia and the Infantas' kids are together.

Here's an article from Hola about the outing with a video: http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_esp...lena/ballet/1/

Old 09-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos diezminutos

Letizia y Elena, juntas en el teatro con Victoria Federica - Felipe Letizia Príncipes Asturias - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos
Old 09-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo View Post
how many times we've seen other CP's go out with their in-laws or their children?why people get excited or suprised when they see CP letizia with her in-laws,but i never read something like this about other CP's, e.g. anybody ever seen maxima going out with her in-laws?
Yes, I agree! There is nothing unusual that they see each other in public or not!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Commoner

Little Victoria should go out with her mother and her aunt as a threesome more often.

Her mother and aunt were using the head up/shoulders back/big smile/keep walking and don't stop method which celebrities use and they should practice this with Victoria as often as possible.

The press can be like a pack of wild dogs when they smell fear. A confident appearance (especially for a young girl who seems rather shy and not very confident in public) will be the best thing for her as she gets older. Even if she doesn't feel it, it will help her deal with the intrusion of the press.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

La princesa Letizia y la Infanta Elena, de nuevo juntas | Gentes! | elmundo.es
Informativos Telecinco.com - Letizia y la Infanta Elena, juntas al ballet
Old 09-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo View Post
I think will be interesting if you can post for us some pictures of Maxima with Mabel and her kids or even Laurentien and kids. And Iam not talking about picture from ofiicial meetings (baptisms, weddings or birthdays).
I am looking forward to see all these pictures. Or pictures of other CP'ss and in-laws at an uninformal day out.
Maybe we can start a new thread.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
I guess this is PR in its best form! about time!

Yes. It could be. Even if it was a pre-planned event, a joint public outing at a time when Letizia is being attacked is good PR to show solidarity.

But, it is my impression that Letizia is close to Elena and Victoria. For example, a couple of years ago, Elena and Jamie were on a visit to NY and Victoria had some sort of a heath issue. It was Letizia who took her to the hospital and took charge of her care.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Courtier

I did not see any security people around them.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
I did not see any security people around them.
Maybe the two men who walked in right after them on the video from Hola that LadyJesus posted above?
Old 09-07-2010, 03:53 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
I guess this is PR in its best form! about time!
of course it is, usually these encounters are "private" and there are only pictures if some paparazzi get lucky.

This time it looked like the media was expecting to see them there to take some nice pictures of the family closing ranks in difficult times.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
of course it is, usually these encounters are "private" and there are only pictures if some paparazzi get lucky.

This time it looked like the media was expecting to see them there to take some nice pictures of the family closing ranks in difficult times.
Quite right.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I'd like to see Elena attending more State Events,she one of my favourite members of the Royal Family .
Old 09-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena and Infanta Pilar attend to the International Equestrian Jumping event held at the Club de Campo in Madrid

BelgaPicture - Category details

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...roduct=Royalty#
Old 09-15-2010, 09:08 AM
Courtier

Thank you lula! It's nice to see that Victoria joined her mom and great-aunt. The picture of Infanta Pilar and Victoria enjoying themselves together is very sweet.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
El Papa ver a los Reyes y a los Prncipes en su fugaz viaje - Qu.es
After the welcoming ceremony to be held at the Santiago airport, the Pope held a private audience with the Prince of Asturias airport authority room. The private meeting with the Kings, however, will take place on Sunday morning November 7 at the Church of the Sagrada Familia (Barcelona).

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

El papa mantendrá encuentros con los príncipes, en santiago, y los reyes, en barcelona - 2471320 - EcoDiario.es
Old 10-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Los Reyes y los Príncipes felicitan a Lorenzo y Elías por sus títulos
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia and Princess Elena attended the annual meeting of the board of instituto Cervantes and had lunch with the trustees of the Cervantes institute, Latin American ambassadors and authorities at the Palacio del Pardo in Madrid. October 13, 2010

PPE Agency Madrid

Tags
spanish royal family