The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 20: July 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many times we've seen other CP's go out with their in-laws or their children?why people get excited or suprised when they see CP letizia with her in-laws,but i never read something like this about other CP's, e.g. anybody ever seen maxima going out with her in-laws?

Aryo, for me the surprise wasn't seeing Letizia and Elena together, but rather seeing Victoria with them. That's not to say that they see each other infrequently since Elena could take the kids to Zarzuela whenever she wants and we wouldn't no about that. It's merely that it has been quite some time since there has been a public outing in which Letizia and the Infantas' kids are together.

Here's an article from Hola about the outing with a video: http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_espanola/2010090644628/letizia/elena/ballet/1/

how many times we've seen other CP's go out with their in-laws or their children?why people get excited or suprised when they see CP letizia with her in-laws,but i never read something like this about other CP's, e.g. anybody ever seen maxima going out with her in-laws?

Yes, I agree! There is nothing unusual that they see each other in public or not!:flowers:

Little Victoria should go out with her mother and her aunt as a threesome more often.

Her mother and aunt were using the head up/shoulders back/big smile/keep walking and don't stop method which celebrities use and they should practice this with Victoria as often as possible.

The press can be like a pack of wild dogs when they smell fear. A confident appearance (especially for a young girl who seems rather shy and not very confident in public) will be the best thing for her as she gets older. Even if she doesn't feel it, it will help her deal with the intrusion of the press.

I think will be interesting if you can post for us some pictures of Maxima with Mabel and her kids or even Laurentien and kids. And Iam not talking about picture from ofiicial meetings (baptisms, weddings or birthdays).
I am looking forward to see all these pictures. Or pictures of other CP'ss and in-laws at an uninformal day out.:flowers:
Maybe we can start a new thread.

I guess this is PR in its best form! about time!

Yes. It could be. Even if it was a pre-planned event, a joint public outing at a time when Letizia is being attacked is good PR to show solidarity.

But, it is my impression that Letizia is close to Elena and Victoria. For example, a couple of years ago, Elena and Jamie were on a visit to NY and Victoria had some sort of a heath issue. It was Letizia who took her to the hospital and took charge of her care.

I guess this is PR in its best form! about time!

:p of course it is, usually these encounters are "private" and there are only pictures if some paparazzi get lucky.

This time it looked like the media was expecting to see them there to take some nice pictures of the family closing ranks in difficult times.

:p of course it is, usually these encounters are "private" and there are only pictures if some paparazzi get lucky.

This time it looked like the media was expecting to see them there to take some nice pictures of the family closing ranks in difficult times.

Quite right.

I'd like to see Elena attending more State Events,she one of my favourite members of the Royal Family .

Thank you lula! It's nice to see that Victoria joined her mom and great-aunt. The picture of Infanta Pilar and Victoria enjoying themselves together is very sweet.

El Papa ver a los Reyes y a los Prncipes en su fugaz viaje - Qu.es
After the welcoming ceremony to be held at the Santiago airport, the Pope held a private audience with the Prince of Asturias airport authority room. The private meeting with the Kings, however, will take place on Sunday morning November 7 at the Church of the Sagrada Familia (Barcelona).

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia and Princess Elena attended the annual meeting of the board of instituto Cervantes and had lunch with the trustees of the Cervantes institute, Latin American ambassadors and authorities at the Palacio del Pardo in Madrid. October 13, 2010

PPE Agency Madrid

La monarquía vende - La Opinión de Málaga
Publishers and chains move between the campaigns to show princes prepared and 35-year reign of Juan Carlos I
The chroniclers courtiers even include a survey of CIS: 62% of the Spanish monarchy and advocates Felipe and Letizia were among the ten most valuable personalities.

Just one question:
Last year there were 6 (?) incoming State Visit to Spain. This year there wasn't a single incoming State Visit so far (only the apostolic visit by the Pope).
I wonder why?
Is there any State Visit planned for December? Or won't there be a single SV this year?

I do not know if there is any visit planned. The Prince and Princess will travel to perú next week, and the King and Queen will travel to Argentina in december.

The State Visits depend on the agendas. In 2007 there were six, and in 2008 only two.

Spain presided the European Union the first six months of the year, and Presidents and Prime ministers visited the country for other type of meetings. Other summits were cancelled (with United States, Mediterranean countries), and that cancelled also possible State Visits.

Probably the surgery of the King also has influenced, until this month he has not recovered his agenda with normality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom