The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 19: April - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
73azmkj.png

Here is the new thread for current events about the Spanish Royal Family. The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.

Have fun! :flowers:

Pics from Lfi
QUEEN SOFIA AND KING JUAN CARLOS OF SPAIN WITH PRINCE FELIPE AND PRINCESS LETIZIA OF ASTURIAS HAVE LUNCH WITH THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SPANISH CULTURAL WORLD INCLUDING SPANISH WRITERS AND MOVIE DIRECTORS. 29 APRIL 2008
London Features International Ltd

This evening The Royal Family asist to the events commemorating the Bicentenary of Bando of the Mayors of Móstoles.

I think you can see in live here at 4:50pm (Spanish hour)
www.telemadrid.es?

Love the bottom part of the dress.. Good to see the 4 of them working together..

Princess Letizia looks beautifull she dress in red!!!

I love that picture of Felipe and Letizia, they look so happy and in love :wub: Letizia always looks amazing in red doesnt she!

Yes, she looks wonderful in red! ; it´s her colour!

Nice pictures! I have not been keeping up very well lately. But I did notice that the King looks to be walking with a cane. Is this a new thing for him? Or has he had some sort of injury recently?

It was a scepter presented to him for the occasion.

isn't the certain red shade of letizia's suit corresponding to the red colour in the spanish flag??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom