The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Los Reyes y los PrÃ*ncipes expresan su 'indignación' y 'repulsa' por el asesinato de IsaÃ*as Carrasco

The Kings and the Princes express 'indignation' and 'rejection' for Isaías Carrasco's murder

The Kings of Spain and the Princes of Asturias condemned today the murder in Mondragón's of Guipuzcoa locality of the ex-councilman of the PSE, Isaías Carrasco, as informed Europa Press sources of the Royal House.

Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía, as well as Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, showed "indignation" and "rejection" for this "execrable" terrorist murder and demonstrated their lament and sorrow, indicated the same sources.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Margarita celebrated her 69th birthday with family

London Features International Ltd

Old 03-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - Los Reyes botan en Ferrol el mayor buque de la historia de la Armada

The Kings throw in Ferrol the major nose of the history of the Navy

The Spanish Navy will possess in one year the major military ship of its history, after tomorrow Their Majesties the Kings and the Princes of Asturias should preside at the launch of the nose of strategic projection "Juan Carlos I". As soon as the nose is thrown, it will have to pass one year in order that the Navy installs the technological necessary equipments to expire with its function. Later, Navantia, the company that it has constructed, will deliver it definitively to the Navy.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

DiarioVasco/Los Reyes presiden en Ferrol la botadura el mayor buque de guerra de la historia naval española
Photo
Photo

El Pais/Los Reyes presiden la botadura del mayor buque de la Armada
Photo

Canarias 7/Los Reyes y los Príncipes presiden en Ferrol la botadura del mayor buque de la Armada
Photo

Photo:
ANP Beeldbank

Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia wave after the christening ceremony of the Juan Carlos I warship at Navantia's shipyard in the northern Spanish town of Ferrol
Reuters/Daylife
Reuters/Daylife
Letizia and Felipe
Reuters/Daylife
Reuters/Daylife
Letizia
Reuters/Daylife
Queen Sofia
Reuters/Daylife
Reuters/Daylife
Old 03-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Galerías de imágenes

Gallery from HOLA

Queen Sofia looks fabulous today. Picture No 2 is a very sweet picture of the Kings. Felipe & JC in uniform, Letizia - of course in grey - repeats her school mamsell costume from the official visit of the yeminiti president.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery of photos
Botadura del mayor buque de la Armada en Ferrol

Video
La Voz de Galicia. Vídeos
Old 03-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gallary IPA

IPApress
Old 03-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Launching of the new Strategic Projection ship 'Juan Carlos I', the biggest of Spanish Navy, at Navantia shipyard, in Ferrol

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 03-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the photos. Both ladies look lovely, Sofia's pink coat is really very pretty.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Nobility

I love seeing these four attend events together. They always appear to have a lot of fun!

Cat
Old 03-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

LFI Gallery
Old 03-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Courtier

Thanks to all for the pics!
Both ladies looked really good. I LOVE letizia's jacket, is lovely. Queen Sofia looks great, lovely as always!
I love Letizia and Sofia's relationship, they look really friendly! =)
Old 03-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Courtier

I love the Queen's outfit however I don't like the color of Letizia's. Too dull but I think it's appropriate for the event. They appear to be having fun.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Grupo Noticias (on-line) - Sociedad

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 03-19-2008, 08:16 AM
Moderator Emeritus

18-03-2008 Madrid
King Juan Carlos of Spain and her daughter, the infanta Elena, have lunch together at a restaurant in Madrid.

PPE Agency

Old 03-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

King Juan Carlos of Spain and his daughter the infanta Elena have lunch together at a restaurant in Madrid

MediumPhoto
Old 03-20-2008, 03:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
King Juan Carlos of Spain and his daughter the infanta Elena have lunch together at a restaurant in Madrid

MediumPhoto

In one of the pics, was Elena curtseying to the King? She seemed small in that pic so I thought she was doing a curtsey to her father.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine victoria View Post
In one of the pics, was Elena curtseying to the King? She seemed small in that pic so I thought she was doing a curtsey to her father.
she was curteseying her father, actually. I believe they (the children) always do that when they are in public.
Lula, are we sure this is Madrid? I thought maybe the pictures said it wrong and they are both in Mallorca?
Old 03-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Moderator Emeritus

22-03-2008 Majorica Queen Sofia and her sister Irene if Greece playing with her grand children in the Parque del Mar in Majorica.

PPE Agency

Closed Thread