Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Nobility

nice picture

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...6c14454cdg.jpg

Old 01-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Nobility

The curls are too harsh for her features. She looked much better with bigger curls or wavy instead of this kind of ringlets.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Courtier

The color of the dress is perfect for her. I don't mind the curls, it think curls are better for her than straight hair.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Aristocracy

Picture - Felipe and Letizia

At least Felipe thinks she looks lovely. Isn't the saying that love is in the eye of the beholder or love is blind. I am sorry but this look is not at all attractive on Letizia. It seems to me that she is again looking for a particular"style". This one is not it. I think she resembles her 2 1/2 yr. old daughter more that a lovely mature woman. Not her most attractive.
I have to say that the dress is most becoming on her though.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I am glad I am not the only person who thinks that Letizia does a Leonor hairstyle, thank god the clips are missing this time. It looks a bit childish or suitable for a housewife who urgently needs to fix her hair before wiping the floor. On the other hand those curls are a Rocasolano tradition, maybe she wanted to pay tribute to that. The jewellery is excellent and I happen to like the dress, very pretty. The stockings though - OMG. They ruin the entire look, again
Old 01-22-2008, 02:58 AM
Commoner

I love princess Letizia.
The pics of her from the last weeks are so lovely.
She looks like she is in love for her husband.
It's fine to see how she looks at him.
Her clothes and her hair, are very beautiful.
I find her a beautiful woman, and a lovely future queen.
Long live Letizia.
I'm glad to see her on het duty's as a wonderfull woman.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:49 AM
Commoner

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
The dress is very nice and match her beautiful green eyes!!

I think that Letizia is experimenting with her new haircut and she is testing its possibilities. I like this hairstyle,it´s lovely and diferent.

And finally I must say that Felipe loves her wife and they are one of the most solid royal couples. It´s a true pleasure to contemplate their affectionate gestures.
I totally agree with Camarina's comments, she is really beautiful
Old 01-22-2008, 03:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from Hola and Prisma
DOÑA LETIZIA ESTRENA NUEVO PEINADO EN LA CENA DE GALA EN HONOR DE PRESIDENTE DE PERÚ
Galerías de imágenes
El Presidente de Peru Alan Garcia recibido en el Palacio Real - Agencia Prisma

I like a lot Letizia's dress and the colour is really nice on her, but I don't like at all her hairdo and the peep toe shoes.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:15 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Nice pics from POLFOTO

http://i29.tinypic.com/5uquzl.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/190ef4.jpg
Old 01-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous Grecian style dress from Letizia, the tights look quite funky as well.

The hair is far too severe, if she is going to curl it she should leave some loose imo.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:55 AM
Serene Highness

waouh!! letizia looks so great with that dress!!!!!!! and felipe and her look so in love!!!!beautiful pics!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 01-22-2008, 05:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilla View Post
Funny...I thought pretty much the same thing when I saw Letizia in these pictures.
Besides, I believe she uses way too much those kind of stockings (and they usually aren't very flattering for her).
But, in all fairness, the dress colour and the jewels were very becoming.
I completely agree with you about the stockings, she is always wearing black stockings not very flattering, not classy !
Old 01-22-2008, 05:15 AM
Nobility

That looks like the same necklace as Sofia had on to her wedding.
Picture - The wedding of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

http://i29.tinypic.com/5uquzl.jpg
Old 01-22-2008, 05:18 AM
Heir Apparent

The baby doll dress is lovely and it really suits her but the hair no... We all think the same it doesn't suit her at all, those curls are mucht better with a longer hair!!!!!I think she keeps using those black stockings because she has tinny legs and also because is winter and maybe she is cold. Black stockings are in fashion but I think Letizia exaggerate and sometimes it ruins all outfit!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Courtier

I love the dress but paired with stockings? no way! Having short hair actually limits your hairstyles. I love it when her hair is long and curled. She's simply stunning with her hair long.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

wow good eye macha

i think she looks gorgeous (except for the black hose, i don't care if they are in fashion, they are not attractive imo) i would have liked the dress better, long and "flowy" (not sure thats a word) very "grecian goddess" with the curled hair (btw i like it long better also).
loved your words beautifully said, thanks anneke
Old 01-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Aristocracy

I think she looks gorgeous, love her hair and dress.
Felipe and letizia looks so in love, i love seeing pics of them with those stolen glances and meaningful smiles.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Courtier

I'm glad to see that Letizia is breaking her mold somewhat and experimenting with her hair style and her dresses.
I loved her in the red dress. Very classic and simple. Her hair was o.k.
As for the green dress, I love it, but as other have stated, not with those stinking opaque hose!! It would have looked much better had she worn sheer black hose or even nude. But she always ruins a great outfit with those solid black hose!! Drives me nuts.
As for her hair, it looks just o.k. to me. Would have looked better to have the curls just on the sides and the back and a soft wavy curl in the front.
But in any case, I'm glad to see that she is making some changes and breaking away from her straight hair and suit mold.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

ABC gallery
The princes seem to be so happy, look at all those smiles and glances at each other!

Closed Thread