The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 18: December 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticias

The Princes of Asturias will be in Ferrol with the Kings on the 10th

The launch of the ship "Juan Carlos I" and the inauguration of the Exhibition of the Naval Construction (Exponav) will have the assistance of the Princes of Asturias. They will accompany the Kings of Spain in a visit on Ferrol that, in this occasion, will not touch civil area and that will develop entirely in day of evening.

To only six days of the disembarkation of the Royal Family in Ferrol new information is known on the tight agenda that they will develop in their brief stay in the city. Yesterday the Defense Department was announcing that besides the monarches the Princes of Asturias will realize their first visit to Ferrol taking advantage of the launch of the ship that takes the name of the King, the LHD (Landing Helicopter Dock) "Juan Carlos I", of that will be godmother Queen Dona Sofía.

Last edited:
Noticias

The Princes of Asturias will be in Ferrol with the Kings on the 10th

The launch of the ship "Juan Carlos I" and the inauguration of the Exhibition of the Naval Construction (Exponav) will have the assistance of the Princes of Asturias. They will accompany the Kings of Spain in a visit on Ferrol that, in this occasion, will not touch civil area and that will develop entirely in day of evening.

To only six days of the disembarkation of the Royal Family in Ferrol new information is known on the tight agenda that they will develop in their brief stay in the city. Yesterday the Defense Department was announcing that besides the monarches the Princes of Asturias will realize their first visit to Ferrol taking advantage of the launch of the ship that takes the name of the King, the LHD (Landing Helicopter Dock) "Juan Carlos I", of that will be godmother Queen Dona Sofía.

thanks for the info lula. does that mean that the ladies - or at least queen sofia as godmother - will wear the mantilla?

thanks for the info lula. does that mean that the ladies - or at least queen sofia as godmother - will wear the mantilla?

Yes, it is supposed that if the Queen Sofia is the godmother she will use matilla. The rest of the women, I do not believe it. I do not know what Letizia will do. When the Royal Family was present at a similar act, the launch of a frigate with Don Juan's name, only the Infanta Pilar who was the godmother took it.

Yes, it is supposed that if the Queen Sofia is the godmother she will use matilla. The rest of the women, I do not believe it. I do not know what Letizia will do. When the Royal Family was present at a similar act, the launch of a frigate with Don Juan's name, only the Infanta Pilar who was the godmother took it.

thank you! that will be an impressive event, looking forward to it!

Los Reyes y los Príncipes expresan su 'indignación' y 'repulsa' por el asesinato de Isaías Carrasco

The Kings and the Princes express 'indignation' and 'rejection' for Isaías Carrasco's murder

The Kings of Spain and the Princes of Asturias condemned today the murder in Mondragón's of Guipuzcoa locality of the ex-councilman of the PSE, Isaías Carrasco, as informed Europa Press sources of the Royal House.

Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía, as well as Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, showed "indignation" and "rejection" for this "execrable" terrorist murder and demonstrated their lament and sorrow, indicated the same sources.

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - Los Reyes botan en Ferrol el mayor buque de la historia de la Armada

The Kings throw in Ferrol the major nose of the history of the Navy

The Spanish Navy will possess in one year the major military ship of its history, after tomorrow Their Majesties the Kings and the Princes of Asturias should preside at the launch of the nose of strategic projection "Juan Carlos I". As soon as the nose is thrown, it will have to pass one year in order that the Navy installs the technological necessary equipments to expire with its function. Later, Navantia, the company that it has constructed, will deliver it definitively to the Navy.

Galerías de imágenes

Gallery from HOLA

Queen Sofia looks fabulous today. Picture No 2 is a very sweet picture of the Kings. Felipe & JC in uniform, Letizia - of course in grey - repeats her school mamsell costume from the official visit of the yeminiti president.

Thanks for the photos. Both ladies look lovely, Sofia's pink coat is really very pretty.

I love seeing these four attend events together. They always appear to have a lot of fun!

Cat

Thanks to all for the pics!
Both ladies looked really good. I LOVE letizia's jacket, is lovely. Queen Sofia looks great, lovely as always!
I love Letizia and Sofia's relationship, they look really friendly! =)

I love the Queen's outfit however I don't like the color of Letizia's. Too dull but I think it's appropriate for the event. They appear to be having fun.:)

18-03-2008 Madrid
King Juan Carlos of Spain and her daughter, the infanta Elena, have lunch together at a restaurant in Madrid.

PPE Agency

King Juan Carlos of Spain and his daughter the infanta Elena have lunch together at a restaurant in Madrid

MediumPhoto

King Juan Carlos of Spain and his daughter the infanta Elena have lunch together at a restaurant in Madrid

MediumPhoto

In one of the pics, was Elena curtseying to the King? She seemed small in that pic so I thought she was doing a curtsey to her father.:ermm:

In one of the pics, was Elena curtseying to the King? She seemed small in that pic so I thought she was doing a curtsey to her father.:ermm:

she was curteseying her father, actually. I believe they (the children) always do that when they are in public.
Lula, are we sure this is Madrid? I thought maybe the pictures said it wrong and they are both in Mallorca?

22-03-2008 Majorica Queen Sofia and her sister Irene if Greece playing with her grand children in the Parque del Mar in Majorica.

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom