The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 07:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Queen Sofia, Princes of Asturias, Dukes of Lugo and Dukes of Palma went with their children to Madrid Zoo to visit the new panda bears the Chinese Government gave the Kings during their visit to China.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9...0072107sd2.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8...0072105at9.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8...0072104fg0.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9...0072109fh3.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4...0072110mu6.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/717...0072118bn7.jpg

(KCS Presse)
Nice to see the whole family together. But where are Cristina and Irene? We'll have to wait for more pics.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Royal Highness

I really think that it is nice that the extended family seems to spend a good deal of time together outside of official duties. I tend to only see my extended family on holidays or funerals.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Oh la la Cristina. She looks GREAT one of her best appearances lately!!!
Yep, I honestly think this is one of the best I've ever seen her
Old 10-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Serene Highness

Beautiful Pictures all of the Kids look lovely
Old 10-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Great photos of the family. Thanks crisiñaki

Cristina looks lovely in black dress.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Majesty

great pictures! leonor looks so cute and letizia looks beautifully dressed! i love the jeans-cardigan-boots combination. those look like personal pictures, don't they?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouwrein View Post
I'm not liking Letizia's boots
I'd say these are riding boots. Maybe they went horse riding afterwards or before, doesn't her father or stepmother do horseriding?

For once, Felipe is dressed nicely on a casual occasion (hopefully he got rid of these tight white 80's pants). Leonor is looking like a little madam, almost too sophisticated for a two year old, but very cute. Sofia obviously is too small to be brought along. Inaki is the hunk of the SRF he's got the looks, no matter what he wears.

I am wondering if Cristina and little Irene came along too. As much as I believe the Queen when she says that Leonor and Irene play together, very normal as they are the same age, yet again no pics and the longer we don't see pics the more it becomes obvious that there is something wrong between the Asturias and Palma couple. Not speaking of the last occasions when they were either standing miles apart or Cristina gave Letizia that look - even on Friday, despite plenty of pics from the National Day I can't recall one where both couples were anywhere near each other, it's either Kings / Asturias or Lugo / Asturias or the other way around with the Palma couple.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely photos of the family together. Elena looks so much better with her hair loose, much less severe than usual.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duke, you have to do better memory, there have been some photos of them together, especially initially when the Princes did not have girls and had more freedom to move; several times the princes travelled to Barcelona, and came in Madrid to the circus with the mother of the Princess.
The commentary of the National Day seems to me to be absurd, there is a protocol in which each one occupies a place. The Kings do not appear in the photo with the Dukes of Palma either.

On the other hand, it would not seem strangly that the Infanta Cristina had returned to Barcelona, since her cousin Alexia is installed in her house on the verge of giving birth.

On your fashionable commentaries, it is evident that you do not live in Spain, because in my opinion the wardrobe of the Princess and the Infanta Leonor, it is very normal.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Crisiñaki for the both sets of pics. These of the Concert with the Queen and an exceptionally beautiful Infanta Elena. I agree she is estupendous and so at ease in her coktail outfit. Her shoes, very trendy, which make her sofisticated fit her very well. Exactly the same for her hairdo. The whole very elegant. The item of the concert looks to be plaisant for the Queen and the Infanta. It's a true plaisure to see them so involved in a cultural act that obviously they are very found of.

Thanks also for the shots taken at the exit of the Zoo. What happens for the poor Juan, he looks injured on his face, a Felipe Froilan 's uppercut?

Leonor, no word, she is too fabulous as a baby girl!! and my favourite Victoria Frederica who dosen't stop to rise!!! she is quiet tall as her brother!!

my awful mistake!! so sorry, I hope that every body have understand that i was speaking about the Infanta Cristina . I apologize a lot, what a shame on me!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post

On the other hand, it would not seem strangly that the Infanta Cristina had returned to Barcelona, since her cousin Alexia is installed in her house on the verge of giving birth.

On your fashionable commentaries, it is evident that you do not live in Spain, because in my opinion the wardrobe of the Princess and the Infanta Leonor, it is very normal.
Dear Lula, I appreciate a lot your cool blod! I think you are right because it's so easy to creat a polemic with shorted arguments. You are totally right too to put in order, at each time with a great kindness, all the topics which are obviously an hurry and subjective interpretation of situations which aren't be analysed with not enough knowledge of the local considerations.

With your help it's easier to understand great part of spanish way of life, I want to thank you a lot for that, because sometimes I'm too and I becoming too much when a answer is better
Old 10-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
Thanks Crisiñaki for the both sets of pics. These of the Concert with the Queen and an exceptionally beautiful Infanta Elena. I agree she is estupendous and so at ease in her coktail outfit. Her shoes, very trendy, which make her sofisticated fit her very well. Exactly the same for her hairdo. The whole very elegant. The item of the concert looks to be plaisant for the Queen and the Infanta. It's a true plaisure to see them so involved in a cultural act that obviously they are very found of.

Thanks also for the shots taken at the exit of the Zoo. What happens for the poor Juan, he looks injured on his face, a felipe froilan 's uppercut?

Leonor, no word, she is too fabulous as a baby girl!! and my favourite Victoria Frederica who dosen't stop to rise!!! she is quiet tall as her brother!!
You're welcome adelaide
I think you meant Infanta Cristina , I believe both women like classical music a lot and share that interest, just like JC and Elena with bullfighting and all the common interests like sailing and skiing

If you have a HQ close-up of Juan's face, you'll see that boy has about 4 scars on his face, just like Froilan, they are a couple of cute troublemakers so I guess Juan just did his thing AGAIN
Old 10-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Royal Highness

LOvely see the all famely together, but where is Cristina...some pic?
Old 10-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Courtier

No more photos?? I Love see the kids together.. I really hope more pictures
Old 10-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

A few more. Leonor's hair clips matched her clothes .

ImageShack - Hosting :: ipa1310072108qs6ve4.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 40jtjnmy3zydn4uytodcmb8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: ipa1310072101bo4vv0.jpg
Old 10-15-2007, 03:15 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for posing the extra photos DonnaK. Leonor just looks adorable. You're right Cecile76, Leonor does look a bit scared and impressed by the big animals, so cute. Thankfully her big strong daddy protects her
Old 10-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
No I don't live in Spain lula but is it essential for being qualified to give the right comments on Letizia's fashion? Why do only spanish people have the ability to understand the true perfection of Letizia's way of dressing If so 90% of the comments on the spanish threads could be removed and besides I am by far not the only person who disliked Letizia's 70's look and stockings (and I believe there were spanish people among those who also disliked her looks )
Old 10-15-2007, 04:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

The taste is totally personal.

I only have said that in Spain this style is very habitual this autumn - winter, like it is habitual that the women take high leg boots. You can like or not, you would dress it or not, but I see it every day in the street, so for my it is very normal. If you go out to the street, or you enter Zara ... the style of the Princess seems to you of the most normal thing.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:15 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
The taste is totally personal.

I only have said that in Spain this style is very habitual this autumn - winter, like it is habitual that the women take high leg boots. You can like or not, you would dress it or not, but I see it every day in the street, so for my it is very normal. If you go out to the street, or you enter Zara ... the style of the Princess seems to you of the most normal thing.
I agree with you and I think most people agree that her clothes itself are nice (eg I liked her coat and the dress) but very often she does a terrible job when combining the pieces. I did not like the 70's look but what actually ruined this outfit was combining it with the ugly stockings and shoes. It's not so much about the clothes but more about needing help to put them together in a suitable way.

Oh not sure now - did you refer to yesterday at the zoo? In this case, it was a private occasion and I did not critizise. The boots look indeed like riding boots (that was no irony) and if she likes to wear them - fine. If you were referring to the National Day and relating Letizia's outfit to Zara, it looked nice but for me not enough for such an occasion. Queen and Infantas did much better here in terms of elegance.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Queen and the Infantas have been more classic, which not always means to be more elegant. I believe that it is good that the Princess dares to risk, it means that she is losing fears, that she dresses what she likes in each moment. She had found a style that though was OK for her was turning into an excessively correct style, she is young with 35 years and a thin body can risk. A times she will go better and others worse, but it happens to the whole people. The Infantas have been late decades in finding a style that feels well them, and even this way they commit mistakes.

Closed Thread