The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

Oh Leonor is a beautiful little girl. And always dressed so beautifully. Froilan and Victoria are lovely children too, I like their brother sister coats.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Aristocracy

Beautiful children. All the children dressed nicely, I like the identical coats of Victoria and Froilan. Leonor's outfit darling, and I like her coat. She is always dressed to perfection.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana
Froilán, Victoria and Leonor on Hola Cover
She was beutiful!!Big blue eyes!So cute! She's like your father!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
I don't think her mom is a great dresser, more appropriate to the occasion though.
Totally agree with you!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana
She's soooo adorable! She reminds me of her cousin Irene.
She's so beutiful
Old 03-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Well to me she definetly doesn't go out of the Palace because when that happens the journalists ussualy know!
In the last several months, we know of at least 3 instances when she was out of the palace:

(a) Carla's birthday party
(b) Walking around the centre of Madrid with her parents, her paternal aunts and their respective families during Christmas, and
(c) hanging out at a sports club in Madrid, also during the Christmas/New Year period, with her cousins.

Sure, journalists usually know but in all these instances, the journalists were not there to capture the images. So, these exceptions show that journalists don't always know.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Serene Highness

Leonor looks amazing! She is such a doll, and I agree she looks a lot like her the Queen and her father. Thank you for the pictures.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful pictures! Leonor is such a doll, except for the clothing she looks like the american version of shirley temple. Although I must agree that she looks a lot like her grandmother the queen.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Froilan should't wear a shirt with the name GAP on the front! Royals shouln't wear trade marks stamp on their clothes that is publicityfor those marks!!!!!!!!
Your are a fantastic observator, but it's not the first time that we can see the Infanta 's Elena ' s children with some shirts or Tshirts with trademark as Gap or Lacoste ( very beautiful sportswear for the kids, but expansive... ) !!!!.....

And you know the worst ???: I'm sure that the Spain Royal Family is subsidized by trademark as Breitling ( the Infantas are wearing its watches ) and especially Burberrys!!!! But please, it's a secret don't repeat it!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Well to me she definetly doesn't go out of the Palace because when that happens the journalists ussualy know!
It has been written that the princes take her when they go to their friends' houses. The article is somewhere on their thread, I believe by El Pais. Also, last October she went to her cousin Carla's birthday party at her grandma Paloma's house and only Rosa Villacastin wrote that. Not all outings can be photographed.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena T
In the last several months, we know of at least 3 instances when she was out of the palace:

(a) Carla's birthday party
(b) Walking around the centre of Madrid with her parents, her paternal aunts and their respective families during Christmas, and
(c) hanging out at a sports club in Madrid, also during the Christmas/New Year period, with her cousins.

Sure, journalists usually know but in all these instances, the journalists were not there to capture the images. So, these exceptions show that journalists don't always know.
May I add they also went to Milan during the New Year.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Nobility

Leonor is the prettier little girl that I have ever seen. She is perfect with that clothes, Leonor dresses very well like her mother
Old 03-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Nobility

Leo!!! what a cute infantita
thanks for the photos
Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Courtier

At the Glittering Royal Events board....

.....they have a different opinion about Leonor´s looks. I read the word "spooky"....
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
.....they have a different opinion about Leonor´s looks. I read the word "spooky"....
They are republican people who are accustmoed to critizied SRF for everything and they say rude thins, no matter if it is true or false, They are hatefull.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Answer to catango´s post

To tell the truth: Have you ever seen Leonor smiling so you know whether she´s got finally some teeth? You won´t find even one photo with her showing at least one tooth! IMO she´s in fact a strange girl. Always so without emotions.
On the christmas photo you can IMO only see a bit of glittering spittle on her lower jaw.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Have you ever seen Leonor smiling so you know whether she´s got finally some teeth?
She's not smiling here, she just looks surprised, but still...look at her lower jaw ...
Link:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 03-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
To tell the truth: Have you ever seen Leonor smiling so you know whether she´s got finally some teeth? You won´t find even one photo with her showing at least one tooth! IMO she´s in fact a strange girl. Always so without emotions.
On the christmas photo you can IMO only see a bit of glittering spittle on her lower jaw.
You are trying to find out something to critizied of, I'm really surprise that you find "strange", at this beautiful girl, It is ridiculious, She is never in front of the cameras, and because of she went out with her cousins and Grandma and the paparazis took her some photos you're trying to look for a personality to this little girl?, excuse me but the strange one here you are.

It is a very inmature position even stupid.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Courtier

Thank God!

Ladybelline wins a long-distance trip since she was the one who first posted Leonor´s teeth! Thank you Ladybelline.
I really was worried. But now I´m relieved. Next time maybe the upper jaw
Old 03-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybelline
She's not smiling here, she just looks surprised, but still...look at her lower jaw ...
Link:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
I'm speechless , WHAT A AMAZING, STUNNING, GOOORGEOUS GIRL , I can't believe how precious this little girl is.

ladybelline, if you can share more pictures like this of Leonor, please put themm here

THANKS. :w00t2:

Closed Thread