The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the link, lula I would love to see this performance myself... I really loved Disney movies when I was a little girl...

Old 03-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
I have commented on it before, could not have seen the television, but for what I have read in other forums, it seems that there is no information. Probably this means that the Spanish magazines have bought the photos to publish them on Wednesday. It happens often, and in that cases the images of television only appear after the publication of the photos.
Thanks, dear Lula, you have to be totally right because in any web press we can't find articles end shots about this so cute act; nor in Hola.es, always very well informed about this kind of event neither in 20.minutos.es always at on the top of the news, there is nothing about the Infanta Leonor's pics.

It's true that the Queen Sofia is very proud of her grand children . It's a great happiness to see her when she is with us and it's obvious that all her grand children like her very much. They seem very close to her. I think we can't have an idea upon the relations of the little Lugo or the little Undarga with they other respective grand mother because we never quite see them together - except for the numerous Undarga's birthdays- but, may be I'm wrong, it's seems to me that the Queen Sofia is the must closiest of their grand mothers.

What do yo think about my opinion? Or, have you some informations to give us to understand better the relations of the grand children's of the Kings with their other grand fathers?

Old 03-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Leonor is soo cutee she's a true little angel!

And I see both Felipe and Letizia in her.. specially Felipe!
I lovee Leonorr!
Old 03-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Courtier

Thank you sooooo much for the pics! Leonor is so cute. It's great that she gets to be with her cousins. And Froilan always cracks me up.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Leonor is a doll ! Totally cute

The only face scructure that's working against her in her descending mouth/lips, so I'm guessing she'll be very beautiful when she grows up. She is so gorgeous, especially when she smiles..
Old 03-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Aristocracy

WOW!! the pictures are beautiful! thank you so much for posting
same feeling as everyone else..she is very cute :)
Old 03-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Courtier

I don't come around the board much these days, so how nice to come and be surprised by these images. I know the blond Undangarin children are general favorites, but I always had a predilection for Froilan and Victoria, and they are so grown up and adorable in these photos.

As for Leonor, well, what amazing eyes. And she is VERY tall for her age. She's not quite 18 months old, after all.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Aristocracy

She's soooo adorable! She reminds me of her cousin Irene.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus
Thank you sooooo much for the pics! Leonor is so cute. It's great that she gets to be with her cousins. And Froilan always cracks me up.
Your avatar is absolutly fantastic, congratulation!

For Froilan I'm sharing totally your opinion, me too cracks me up and I shall find too bad if by his an education too severe this so funny young boy was oblige to become " quiet"!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Royal Highness

She is just stuning, i don't have no words... !
Old 03-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Serene Highness

She is so Beautiful and walking she is too cute thanks
Old 03-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana
She's soooo adorable! She reminds me of her cousin Irene.
yeah, the genetic on that family is strong, those two lovely small round chubby cuties could pass as sisters!
Old 03-13-2007, 01:11 AM
Serene Highness

My mouth dropped when I saw the pictures of Leanor over at GREMB. I can't believe how big she's gotten and how completely adroable she is! She really looks like a doll. I actually think she looks a lot like both of her cousins, Victoria and Irene; she's likes a mix of the two!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Courtier

christinacg,

I had exactly the same response. She is one gorgeous cutey pie.

Stellad
Old 03-13-2007, 06:03 AM
Royal Highness

great pictures, Thanks for your information lula.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Each participant has his beloved baby particulary into the Spain Royal Family because the babies are numerous.

It's funny to see how is welcame the new Infantita's pics because it's obvious Leonor is absolutly magnific by herself but everybody is looking ressemblance between the cousines, towards her fathers and even her grand fathers.

On the ressemblance of Sofia when she was very little girl and Leonor, there is a great link for the features of the face but in the same time the Infantita has her eyes at deep look very similar in the shape to those of her mother.

In reality it's a genuine mixing of the fathers with inheritance of grand father, specially of Sofia. As every body, I have my preferance and I have tosay that Leonor is the first one and whithout to be a phantasm - for me....- I find that the Infantita is the more " regal" of the grand children of the Kings. I can devellop my feeling for a while but to summarize I'm very found of this baby girl who is absolutly stuning, with a so deep look, and a very strong and princely posture for her age. So strange are the Mandel's Laws ! And so peculiar are the feelings for a baby
Old 03-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Aristocracy

I just wanted to post two pictures of queen Sofia as a child:

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aulgreece3.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...over1917-4.jpg

It could just as well have been Leonor on the pictures. I cannot see much Letizia in Leonor yet. Perhaps only the size of the eyes, but as you see Sofia had huge eyes as well.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissan
I just wanted to post two pictures of queen Sofia as a child:

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aulgreece3.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...over1917-4.jpg

It could just as well have been Leonor on the pictures. I cannot see much Letizia in Leonor yet. Perhaps only the size of the eyes, but as you see Sofia had huge eyes as well.
You are right, in the first pic of Queen Sofia's baby, we can find alot of Leonor features. Many thanks for the shot, as I can see my opinio about the character very regal of Leonor is not totally ridiculous.

But that I want to say for the Leonor's eyes, it's not as the shape of the eyes thanthedeep of the look by itself which is very similar to Letizia and its faboulous long eyelashes.

For the moment Leonor is an estupendous Infanta of Spain worthy tobe in the Prado Museum lobbies!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Aww! Leonore is glorious and Froilan and Victoria look wonderful.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Nobility

Wowo she does look a lot like Sophia! But she doesn't look as smiley.

Closed Thread