The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

letizia looks quite sad, distressed or not at confort. i suppose it's still because of erika or perhaps she may not be feeling well, or a combination of both, but she looks extremely bad in those pictures.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Courtier

I think she looks great. It is just that she is in a ceremony where she is not going to be laughing or smiling. She might also remember her sister. In ceremonies like this one, I'm sure she remembers her sister...the sad songs, etc. She looks very pretty despite the sadness in her face.

Old 03-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

What do you want?

11M it was a tragedy, to remember it, it produces a sorrow, more for those that had to live through it more closely. It is not necessary to forget that the Royal Family, was near the victims in those days; for Letizia, who still was not the Princess of Asturias, it had to be a very hard moment, because for the first time she had to face the worst part of the position that was going to occupy, and had to do it in the major tragedy that has lived the country in the last years.

If to the sorrow and the normal recollection that the majority of the Spanish feel, you add her situation, in the eighth month of pregnancy and having lost to her sister 1 month ago of unexpected and tragic form... what surprises is not that she is sad, which surprises is that she has had forces to go. Because besides, the presence of the Princes was not announced.

VIDEO
Antena3
Old 03-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Aristocracy

I'm glad that letizia was able to attend, she looks great to me. She looks sad, of course, the occasion is about remembering all those people who died from the bomb attack.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

Those pics that prince felipe touch princess hand and princess look at that moment are touching.I really hope we see princes in happy situation from now on.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lula you have sumarize with a lot of objectivity the tragic landscape in which the Princess has to attempt at an official act.

As you are saying so well, it's difficult for the Letizia to forget tha t her " career" of Princess of Asturias was begining by the atrocities of the 11 M. This ceremony is by itself very moving, the single fact to have thaughts for all the people who are dead is by itself so deeply sad that it's fantastic to see how the Princess is trying to keep her cool blod, she is making a strong effort to avoid crying.

To be honest, even I thing it would be good if the Princess of Asturias could be present for this important ceremony, in fact because the emocional burden of this act I didn't beleived that she was here.

As Lula said the convergence of all the tragic events plus her difficult pregnancy could authorize her to stay at home and may be as their presence was not announced it was the most previsible situation.

The fact that the Princess of Asturias has wished to be with all the spagniards to commerate this so sad event is may be a correct decision but for me it's the proof of her total dedication to her country and to her duties, in particular because knowing that all the photographs will be turn to her in a disproportional way ( that we can check with all the pics shotent today.....)
--------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for all the pics about this event...and the Princess of Asturias.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for every picture and video. I'm very proud to see the SRF at this event. Remembering those innocent people who lost their lives
Old 03-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

At this moment, Letizia truely feels the pain of the families of the victims who lost their beloved members so suddenly, so unexpectedly, so tragically just like her family. I was very surprised the agenda didn't include the Princes at first. They should be there in my opinion, I'm glad they were.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
Actually today letizia couldve looked better i think.i didnt like her outfit, i wished she'd not wear that dress again. pictures showed she looked really sad & touched. Queen sofia elegent as usuall. getty-images pictures are great, thanks for posting them.

More pictures from isifa gallery
How can you say that "she'd not wear that dress again" when you can't really see it because she's wearing an overcoat?
Old 03-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Heir Apparent

What a lovely look of this couple
Old 03-12-2007, 05:38 AM
Aristocracy

There Is New Picturs Of Infanta Leonor In Deadline Press With Queen And Infanta Elena's Children ,please Please Someone Put The Link Here.
She Looks Like An Angle.love Love Her.
Thanks
Old 03-12-2007, 06:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
There Is New Picturs Of Infanta Leonor In Deadline Press With Queen And Infanta Elena's Children ,please Please Someone Put The Link Here.
She Looks Like An Angle.love Love Her.
Thanks
Deadline Press Photo - Latest Stories

Cute Leonor

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...C721520EBAD686
Old 03-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Courtier

Thank you so much for the links to the pictures!!!
The Infanta looks very serious, and so cute!!!!
Her expression reminds me Queen Sofia's!!
Old 03-12-2007, 06:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Sofia with her grandsons, Froilan, Victoria Federica and Leonor, at Sports Palace in Madrid to see the Disney production Princess. It's the first time we see Infant Leonor gaving her first steps

Gallery

Deadline Press Photo - Latest Stories
Old 03-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Serene Highness

oh, she's lovely! and she's got curls too! so glad to see Infanta Leonor once again. i find it funny though that her dress matches her cousins' jackets.

and you're right ladybelline, she resembles Queen Sofia with that expression of hers. especially in one pic, where Queen Sofia was around two years old.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Aristocracy

Leonor grew to be a very beautiful little girl!
Old 03-12-2007, 06:41 AM
Nobility

Infanta Leonor is a really beautiful girl! I hope one day she becomes the Queen of Spain.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:52 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks, The children are so cutee !!!
Old 03-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Royal Highness

Cute pictures. Infanta Leonor has beautiful eyes.
Thank you for the pictures!!!