The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 14: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor is such a doll!!! such beautiful, blue eyes!!! it's really cute that both of them (Irene and Leonor) have blonde, curly hair.. i think it's a Bourbon trademark..:wub::wub::wub: she's definitely the cutest baby among royals! she's gonna be a heartbreaker when she grow's up..

Thanks for the pictures of Leonor, she is realy cute.

sadie said:
I'm sorry, but i just find terribly tacky and inmature to be discussing which kid is cutter.:wacko:

I think (or hope) we can all agree they are all cute in their own way. Lets just enjoy them now, we'll have plenty of time to criticise them once they grow up.:flowers:
Sure. Besides, Leo is a little girl and Christian - a little boy, so personally I find absolutely no point in comparing them. Okay, when they were babies it might have been easier to say which one of them is cuter, but now, as the time passes... Do we compare Victoria to Fred or Felipe? Of course not! ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I think that are no ugly children, although soon each one we have always our favourite.

I think the Spanish Royal Family is very blessed to such beautiful children. It is evident that the Queen adores all of her grandchildren and is so attentive and hands on.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Sure. Besides, Leo is a little girl and Christian - a little boy, so personally I find absolutely no point in comparing them. Okay, when they were babies it might have been easier to say which one of them is cuter, but now, as the time passes... Do we compare Victoria to Fred or Felipe? Of course not! ;):ROFLMAO:

You're absolutely right LCM, I mean they are both cuties but in their own way and in their own sex;)

You can actually compare people of the same sex when they are older, I think that's gonna happen when Irene and Leo are in their 20's (I think it's gonna be "find the difference" 'cuz they look a lot like) but now they are just tooooo cute and any comparison it's just weird, we all have our favorites but comparing children is not cool:rolleyes:

I believe that all grandsons of the kings are very beautiful,although my favorites are urdangarín but all are pretty.that desire to already see them in the vacations of Easter lack little.

crisiñaki said:
You're absolutely right LCM, I mean they are both cuties but in their own way and in their own sex;)

You can actually compare people of the same sex when they are older, I think that's gonna happen when Irene and Leo are in their 20's (I think it's gonna be "find the difference" 'cuz they look a lot like) but now they are just tooooo cute and any comparison it's just weird, we all have our favorites but comparing children is not cool:rolleyes:

I am in agreement with you as always sis, it seems to me ridiculous the comparisons of the children because they are always beautiful :flowers:

INfanta Leonor is always dressed so beautifully. Her mother has wonderful taste in little girl's clothing.

I agree for complite, she always so beutiful. I love.

Members of the Royal Family dress articles elaborated in factories Híjar

The most exquisite suits than dress actors, singers or members of the Real House not always receive majestic puntadas from the tailors or the designers who monopolize all the attention in the footbridges of the world-wide capitals of the fashion. The patterns of some of the jackets, trousers or shelters that shine personalities as the infant Doña Cristina makes itself in the textile factories of Híjar.
Between the curiosities that are come off the elaboration of these clothes, Isidro tells that during the last campaign have made four jackets and two shelters for Doña Cristina, that they have supposed an additional work when having to fit itself to concrete measures. Infanta Elena and her brother-in-law Iñaki Urdangarín also have been dressing clothes made in this factory and for years, the King Don Juan Carlos got itself to contain a shelter of hijarano origin.
HERALDO.ES

Closed thread.

Time to close this thread. It reached 12 pages in less then a month.
Thank you everyone, who provided all the information, pictures and videos for the Royal Family of Spain.

The new thread (Part 16) for the Current Events of the Spanish Royal Family can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom