The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Monaco
Is really cute, but I prefer Prince Chrstian is more handsome
Prince Christian is more cute than Leonor???.... ...Prince Chritian is cute but Infanta Leonor is evident that is prettier than him. Leonor is a beauty in miniature

Old 03-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Nobility

El País
ELPAIS.com - Leonor descubre a Disney - Gente y TV

Old 03-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Gentry

I'm sorry, but i just find terribly tacky and inmature to be discussing which kid is cutter.

I think (or hope) we can all agree they are all cute in their own way. Lets just enjoy them now, we'll have plenty of time to criticise them once they grow up.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Prince Christian is more cute than Leonor???.... ...Prince Chritian is cute but Infanta Leonor is evident that is prettier than him. Leonor is a beauty in miniature
Leo is more cute.
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2229/scan0002rp2.png
Old 03-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
Leonor is an astonisting beautiful girl. Incredible. She looks so unbelievebly much like her mother and grandma Sofia. Just georgeous
Old 03-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Serene Highness

I can't help but notice how much Leonor's hair has grown. Just looking at the avatars of sadie, agm, and princess leonor shows just how quickly her hair is growing. It's beautiful! My neighbor has a daughter that is almost 2 and she doesn't have nearly as much hair as little Leonor.

I definitely see Felipe in Leonor's looks and Letizia's hair, but I never really thought about Sofia's looks being evident in Leonor until now. I see some of grandma as well.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Wonderful pictures of the little Infanta. She looks like the american version of shirley temples. However I agree that she looks a lot like her grandmother the queen with a mixture of letizia.
Agree, it's a beautiful child, a mix of her grandmom the queen and Letizia.

But gosh, what has she grown! Hadn't 'seen' her in a while - and if I didn't know any better, I'd think this little girl was much older than she is -I'd give her 2 or even 3 years, just looking at ths pics! She seems a very mature young lady for her age!
Old 03-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Courtier

Definetly Leonor is the prettiest baby among royals, and Irene goes then.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Courtier

I think all these young princes are so cute and beautiful. That is what you get when you marry someone you're not related to like they do in those days. Anyway, Infanta Leonor is Queen Sofia's "mini-me". Shel really looks like a toddler version of her grandma.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:08 AM
Serene Highness

wow, how much does Victoria look like Elena as she gets older?!?
Old 03-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks ladybelline for the picture of Leonor.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Courtier

Leonor is such a doll!!! such beautiful, blue eyes!!! it's really cute that both of them (Irene and Leonor) have blonde, curly hair.. i think it's a Bourbon trademark.. she's definitely the cutest baby among royals! she's gonna be a heartbreaker when she grow's up..
Old 03-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Gentry

Thanks for the pictures of Leonor, she is realy cute.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Thanks ladybelline for the picture of Leonor.
You are very welcome. She is such a cutie and a pleasure to watch!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
I'm sorry, but i just find terribly tacky and inmature to be discussing which kid is cutter.

I think (or hope) we can all agree they are all cute in their own way. Lets just enjoy them now, we'll have plenty of time to criticise them once they grow up.
Sure. Besides, Leo is a little girl and Christian - a little boy, so personally I find absolutely no point in comparing them. Okay, when they were babies it might have been easier to say which one of them is cuter, but now, as the time passes... Do we compare Victoria to Fred or Felipe? Of course not!

Old 03-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Royal Highness

I think that are no ugly children, although soon each one we have always our favourite.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Commoner

I think the Spanish Royal Family is very blessed to such beautiful children. It is evident that the Queen adores all of her grandchildren and is so attentive and hands on.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Sure. Besides, Leo is a little girl and Christian - a little boy, so personally I find absolutely no point in comparing them. Okay, when they were babies it might have been easier to say which one of them is cuter, but now, as the time passes... Do we compare Victoria to Fred or Felipe? Of course not!
You're absolutely right LCM, I mean they are both cuties but in their own way and in their own sex

You can actually compare people of the same sex when they are older, I think that's gonna happen when Irene and Leo are in their 20's (I think it's gonna be "find the difference" 'cuz they look a lot like) but now they are just tooooo cute and any comparison it's just weird, we all have our favorites but comparing children is not cool
Old 03-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Royal Highness

I believe that all grandsons of the kings are very beautiful,although my favorites are urdangarín but all are pretty.that desire to already see them in the vacations of Easter lack little.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
You're absolutely right LCM, I mean they are both cuties but in their own way and in their own sex

You can actually compare people of the same sex when they are older, I think that's gonna happen when Irene and Leo are in their 20's (I think it's gonna be "find the difference" 'cuz they look a lot like) but now they are just tooooo cute and any comparison it's just weird, we all have our favorites but comparing children is not cool
I am in agreement with you as always sis, it seems to me ridiculous the comparisons of the children because they are always beautiful

Closed Thread