The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 13: December 2006 - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures :flowers: Letizia looks absolutely amazing. I love the outfit. The Queen looks perfect as always :D

it's a really different outfit from all those we saw of letizia and i'm glad she is changing a little bit her style, regardless if i like it or not. her hairdo is lovely (although in my opinion it would look better with another type of clothes), it looks different as well, with a touch of naivity.

We have to be realistics, the Kings of Spain are offering a gala diner for the new President of Mexico and his wife... and no word about his wife! Some for the Queen, and a lot of appreciations for the Princess of Asturias.

I have already said how she is fantastic, not so much, not so less, a very beautiful average. The main point of the Princess of Asturias: using discret clothes and make sparkling her eyes and shining her smile.

The else is only a subjective appreciation of fashion, but obviously if the Princess was not so much "regal" - In this matter what does mean "regal": velvet and tralala?-or so girly or so "I don't what" how do you explain that that the photographes madly focus on her.

I shall be very glad if it could possible that somebody explain me what is the arhetype of dress for this kind of dinner because if we are looking very acurately at the way to dress of Letizia for this night, we can see that she is wearing a very refined lacy dress, bautifull jewelles, somptuous hairdo; Yes the stockings, too dark! but for me the explanation is very simple. As quiet all pregnancy woman, the main risk for the legs it's a question of blood circulation, more it could be unaesthetic for the futur to don't care for this important question. I have in memory some legs of beautifull woman which have a very bad marks - in particular near the up of the knees......- I think that is an indispensbla way to avoid huge damages on beautifull legs. It's a very wel known precaution.

Last edited:
Letizia and Felipe-January 29, 2007 - wireimage

One

Two

Three

Last edited:
Akilah said:
I enjoyed seeing Letizia again after such a long absence, but I did not like the "candy" curls nor did I like the black leggings. She looked to girlish for my taste and had the dress not had the lace on it you would have thought Letizia was going to a tea at a girlfriends house or possible to a doctor's appointment not a reception to recieve a foreign dignitary. I expected something a little bit more than what I saw of her.

I agree.
Amen!

whatever they may say about letizia. she is a really beautiful woman. and i think, she is doing a fantastic job!

im sorry for the loss. seeing letizia again, she looks nice, i hope to see other pictures. thanks lula for posting

Thanksss lula foro the post.

catango said:
Where was Prince Felipe?

He was in an official act,a meeting of the ICEX in Santarder, in the north of Spain ;)

looking at the pictures again, the detail of the lace hanging at the end of the dress is a cute idea. Letizia has been looking quit pretty lately.like how she was all smilie in the pictures.
At the memorial, her jacket was beautiful.

lula said:
The Kings, Princess Letizia and Dukes of Lugo in the funeral in memory of Alfonso de Borbon y Pérez del Pulgar, second cousin of King Juan Carlos
Wasn't his eldest son the close friend of Prince Felipe who died in a car crash, a couple of years ago... Alfonso de Borbón y Medina I guess?

Elena as always with great discreccion and elegance, it is fantastic in all occasions.

In did enfanta elena is always very elegant. But letizia is glowing to. It semes that she enter ins the calm part of her pregnanse. I belive now we gona see her more time in the events.

thanks for the pictures:flowers: (Mexican dinner)
Letizia was very beautiful (I like her shoes and hairdo). She's the perfect Princess
Lauritas183, I like your new avatar!

Letizia was very beautiful (I like her shoes and hairdo). She's the perfect Princess....

but about Spain they do not think the same...

Letizia can be very beautiful almost outshining other CPss around Europe but eventhough I like Letizia so much I'm not a big fan of her gala outfit. It's more like an informal one for me. However, if she's more comfortable with those kind of outfits then it's perfectly ok with me..As long as she's appearing again inpublic I don't care whatever she wears bec honestly almost all outfits suit her.. she's really a very beautiful woman!!!:wub:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics they all looked great.

fanprincipesasturi said:
Letizia was very beautiful (I like her shoes and hairdo). She's the perfect Princess....

but about Spain they do not think the same...

Why did you scribe that? is it your thaught, your feiling or your conviction?

Elsa M. said:
Wasn't his eldest son the close friend of Prince Felipe who died in a car crash, a couple of years ago... Alfonso de Borbón y Medina I guess?

Yes but is Francisco de Borbon who died, not Alfonso ( he is married with margarita de vargas and they will have their first child).
Fran is the first child of Alfonso de Borbon and Carmen Martinez Bordiu (grandaughter of Franco) and Alfonso is the second.

Last edited:
laurixa said:
Yes but is Francisco de Borbon who died, not Alfonso ( he is married with margarita de vargas and they will have their first child).
Fran is the first child of Alfonso de Borbon and Carmen Martinez Bordiu (grandaughter of Franco) and Alfonso is the second.

Sorry Laurixa, you do have a mistake, Elsa talk abaut Alfonso de Borbon Medina, son of king J-C's second cousin Afonso de Borbón Pérez del Pulgar.:flowers:

In this link, in spanish, you can read the story:

BODA REAL: FELIPE Y LETIZIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom