The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Courtier

Wow I never really noticed that Calderon is a short guy.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

reception for Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the Oriente palace in Madrid, 29 January 2007. pictures from anp

Picture 1
picture2
picture 3
picture 4
picture 5
picture 6

Old 01-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

this is such a pretty picture. I thought Letizia's dress was cute, liked the fact its white with black lace over. The hair is lovely as well. Q.Sofia looked great in her skirt suit, i liked it. everyone seemed to be happy, smile didnt leave letizia's face which is a good thing.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
reception for Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the Oriente palace in Madrid, 29 January 2007. pictures from anp

Picture 1
picture2
picture 3
picture 4
picture 5
picture 6
Thanks dazzling so much for those beautifyl photos of Letizia , Felipe and parents.
I like #4 and 6.

Anyone know what Zapatero could said or done - photo #2?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Gentry

Thank you so much for the pictures!
Letizia looks lovely, i'm glad she is feeling better.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

From getty

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=3
Old 01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

another picture from the reception.
this is a nice picture because you get to see her face and not just the side view. she has put on some pounds and it is suiting her really well.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

So lovely to see everyone again. I really thought everyone looked great. Letizia looked lovely and so did Sophia. I think Letizia's dress is very beautiful. But when I looked at Sophia and Letizia I kind of thought their outfits as a whole weren't in the same league. Kind of like Sophia looked a little more dressed up and Letizia's dress looked a bit like a really nice cocktail dress to me. I think it's the sleeves or lack of sleeves that is making me think that.

Please understand I'm really not trying to be picky just observing.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

WireImage: Listings
Old 01-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
So lovely to see everyone again. I really thought everyone looked great. Letizia looked lovely and so did Sophia. I think Letizia's dress is very beautiful. But when I looked at Sophia and Letizia I kind of thought their outfits as a whole weren't in the same league. Kind of like Sophia looked a little more dressed up and Letizia's dress looked a bit like a really nice cocktail dress to me. I think it's the sleeves or lack of sleeves that is making me think that.

Please understand I'm really not trying to be picky just observing.

I agree w/ your observation, anyway nice pics!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Courtier

Oh my God, I've been almost all day in the forum and I haven't realized about this event, I really like to see Princess Letizia in Action,in this pichttp://www.anp-photo.com/downloadpic....pp?id=4642398 she doesn't look pregnant.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Many thanks Fanletizia for the link of WireImage. It's totally astonishing to see how the Princess of Asturias is focus by the photographes when she attends at an official diner.

The Kings, and the Prince( obvious) seem very happy to have the Princess beside them for this event. We have to say that she is absolutly fantastic!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Aristocracy

She is beautiful
Old 01-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Getty's link for the event with lots of closeups of Letizia. Adelaide, you will love these fantastic pictures from Getty ! Better than WireImage.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=5

Is her necklace new ?

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7314...631F868A8C7D54
Old 01-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks a lot, Donnak for the link. Getty withe Carlos Alvarez has the best photograph of the Princess of Asturias. Tremandous, all the pics!

Yes, I think that the necklace is new one, I like this kind of jewelles, very descret but beautifull.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I love Leti's dress- it is so adorable! And her hair is really cute too. But I really want someone to take away all those dark stockings. With the black skirts, they were fine. With the grey dress, they were ok. But with this? Leti, buy some sheer!

Old 01-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK
I love Leti's dress- it is so adorable! And her hair is really cute too. But I really want someone to take away all those dark stockings. With the black skirts, they were fine. With the grey dress, they were ok. But with this? Leti, buy some sheer!
In my opinion, but may be I'm wrong, if the Princess is weaing this dark stockings it's because their are specifics to protect the legs during pregnancy. I don't know if you see that I want to say, but pregnabcy is not good for blood circulation in the legs and to avoid some un esthetic damages it's better to wear strong stockings, it was my case, thirty yers ago and I think that to day it's the same thing. Have a look in the summer to the women who have somme dammages on their legs because numerous pregnancies!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Courtier

Could you imagine if Princess Letizia get born a Baby Boy instead of a baby girl?, her belly is very sharp.
it is not rounded.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
Could you imagine if Princess Letizia get born a Baby Boy instead of a baby girl?, her belly is very sharp.
it is not rounded.
It has nothing to do with the shape of the belly.

Closed Thread