The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
from this angle it looks like Leo is jumping on one leg!
Hahaha, yeah... God, she is the cutest thing!!! She seems to be so cheerful and funny here and has such a beautiful smile!

Old 12-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the picture . Leonor is really cute .

Old 12-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

leonor is a doll!!!!!!!!!!
thanks so much for the photo!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Aristocracy

I adore princes card,Leonor is like a doll and the environment is perfect for Christmas.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Aristocracy

Leonor is so cute
Old 12-19-2006, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness

very cute , i really like the fact that she`s by herself in the picture , like a grown up lady hehehehee
Old 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Majesty

i liked the postcard for christmas of felipe and letizia of just leonor with the christmas decoration. super cute. in some other forums it was critisised though, because of not representing the spanish christmas traditions, but i must say i think it's a really cute photo.

not so fond about the palace scenery the king and queen chose for their's. quite depressing and not the best choice considering the polemic last year with the "photoshopped image"...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Royal Highness

That is amaizing, Leonor is biger...thanks a lot.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Royal Highness

Leonor is so cute and happy!!
I like all the cards. Well the one of the Kings is... pretty different, not what i was thinking
Just a question: was the landscape of Zarzuela taken this year?

Thank you in advance
Old 12-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Courtier

oh my god, she is becoming looks like Pincess Letizia, isn't she?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Serene Highness

leo's pic has made my day! i love her smile, and it looks like she has curls too.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Courtier

Leonor's pic is so cute. with her red dress and shoes.. she's always smiling!!! never seen her so sad!
Old 12-20-2006, 03:58 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
They have commented on it in a newscaster, only they have put images of those of the Infantas

Spanish Royal Family Christmas Cards

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía
Disappointment , which they have sent has been a photo of a landscape of the Zarzuela. There is no photo with the grandchildren.

Princes of Asturias
A photo with the Infanta Leonor, there are no any more details

Dukes of Lugo
The Dukes of Lugo with their children all garments of target, of a way informal and supported on the trunk of a tree.

Dukes of Palma
A photo in the first plane of 4 children, dressed similarly.

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11946659

And while the Princess continues with her agenda, the Christmas Cards of the Royal House continue coming. The dukes of Lugo already have sent it. Last year they posed inside a swimming pool and in this occasion they congratulate the holidays with Froilán and Victoria under a tree.

As for the dukes of Palm they have preferred not going out in it. They are their four children, included the smallest, Irene, the managers of wishing all a happy 2007. Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía are going to congratulate the holidays with a drawing of the Palace of the Zarzuela and the Princes of Asturias will make it accompanied of the Infanta Leonor.
I don't see a picture on that page :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Of very bad quality but here they are of the Marichalar and the Urdangarín

http://www.antena3.com/a3n/a3n_conte...1873-00772.jpg
http://www.antena3.com/a3n/a3n_conte...1873-01167.jpg
I can't see the second picture..
Old 12-20-2006, 04:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
I can't see the second picture..
It seems that the page has expired, looks here

http://img14.imagevenue.com/view.php..._123_505lo.jpg
http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_489lo.jpg
Old 12-20-2006, 04:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA...
Just a question: was the landscape of Zarzuela taken this year?

Thank you in advance
J, it was taken last February when there was snow here
Old 12-20-2006, 04:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
in some other forums it was critisised though, because of not representing the spanish christmas traditions, but i must say i think it's a really cute photo.
I believe that there are people who criticizes for criticizing, and that are not satisfied with anything. The decoration is modern, and adapted to a 1-year-old girl who still does not understand what is the Christmas and the one that likes the dolls. (I love the bear¡¡¡)

On the other hand, I do not have very clear which are the Spanish traditions, because really in Christmas decoration, all the traditions are imported. The Spanish in last years have adopted the figure of Santa Claus, and the cities and the houses are decorated with him. The Spanish also use the Christmas tree that is a tradition that did not arose in Spain. Not even the traditional Spanish "Nacimiento", it is not Spanish, because its origin is Italian and was the King Carlos III who brought it to Spain.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:38 AM
Serene Highness

As lula said, it seems people criticize for the sake of it! The way I see it, they are more likely to get Leonor to stand there for a photo when there is a bear and some stockings and a 'pretty' christmas scene rather than something that really does not appeal to a young girl like her.
Well I love the card, she is such a cutie
Old 12-20-2006, 04:41 AM
Royal Highness

lecturas

http://www.lecturas.es/
Old 12-20-2006, 05:58 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I adore the signatures.

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...arzuela-3a.jpg

What a cute Royal Family, i haven´t words for Leonor

Closed Thread