The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda85
Poor Victoria,
Surrounded by all those boys. I'll bet she will be glad to see Irene, Leonor and the new baby girl cousin all grow up with her.

Well look at the bright side, when she is older she will have all this handsome royal cousins to "show off" to her friends ... and she will be able to chose from her cousins friends

But until then... poor girl

Old 12-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Commoner

SRF Christmas Card 2007

Is there a certain date that the Spanish Royal Family releases their Christmas card? It will be interesting to see what they have come up with this year!

Old 12-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Courtier

Hopefully a whole lot better then the two previous years.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Heir Apparent

If they hire my 6 year old twins they would do a much better job than the ghastly photoshop card of 2005/2006
I mean, talk about a "Royal Fiasco" The worst photoshop I've ever seen, worse than our beloved don't-believe-what-they-say german magazines
Old 12-09-2006, 06:14 AM
Serene Highness

I hope they took a 'special' picture at the photoshoot in Palma in the summer. You know, a photo of the whole family that wasn't released
Old 12-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I hope they took a 'special' picture at the photoshoot in Palma in the summer. You know, a photo of the whole family that wasn't released
anything but photoshop!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

They have commented on it in a newscaster, only they have put images of those of the Infantas

Spanish Royal Family Christmas Cards

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía
Disappointment , which they have sent has been a photo of a landscape of the Zarzuela. There is no photo with the grandchildren.

Princes of Asturias
A photo with the Infanta Leonor, there are no any more details

Dukes of Lugo
The Dukes of Lugo with their children all garments of target, of a way informal and supported on the trunk of a tree.

Dukes of Palma
A photo in the first plane of 4 children, dressed similarly.

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11946659

And while the Princess continues with her agenda, the Christmas Cards of the Royal House continue coming. The dukes of Lugo already have sent it. Last year they posed inside a swimming pool and in this occasion they congratulate the holidays with Froilán and Victoria under a tree.

As for the dukes of Palm they have preferred not going out in it. They are their four children, included the smallest, Irene, the managers of wishing all a happy 2007. Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía are going to congratulate the holidays with a drawing of the Palace of the Zarzuela and the Princes of Asturias will make it accompanied of the Infanta Leonor.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Disappointment , which they have sent has been a photo of a landscape of the Zarzuela. There is no photo with the grandchildren.
No way!!! After last year's photoshopped picture?! Why on earth didn't they take a pic during Leo's birthday?!

Old 12-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
I read it some where a few days ago... Really! The worst Christmas card of ever! At least could be a photo of the Kings!
What is the excuse of this year?! The Kings have never been together?!
Old 12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA...
I read it some where a few days ago... Really! The worst Christmas card of ever! At least could be a photo of the Kings!
What is the excuse of this year?! The Kings have never been together?!
yes, is terrible, the last yeaar a photoshop and now this! wath happend with the royal family???? before all the years was a photo with the kids!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

Woah, I am so confused!! I mean, surely The Kings read the newspapers last year...and gathered that their photoshopped card didn't go down well??? You'd think they'd have the sense to use a nice photo. Why didn't they just use one of the pics form the Mallorca photoshoot?
Old 12-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Aristocracy

I would not be surprised if the Princes christmas card has a picture taken during the photoshot for Leonor's birthday, although it'd be nice to see a new picture of Leonor.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

the card of the Dukes of Palma is so cute.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Royal Highness

I am wishing to see the photo of the children of the Dukes of Palm, reason why seen in TV she is precious really.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

the photo of the urdangarin's children are sweet, very sweet, but a photo of the all family would be loverly, really loverly
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Of very bad quality but here they are of the Marichalar and the Urdangarín

http://www.antena3.com/a3n/a3n_conte...1873-00772.jpg
http://www.antena3.com/a3n/a3n_conte...1873-01167.jpg
Old 12-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica
I am wishing to see the photo of the children of the Dukes of Palm, reason why seen in TV she is precious really.
Irene looks a bit scared and boys handsome as always, esp. Pablo.

Thanks lula for posting the video! The card of Elena's family is really beautiful, simple and natural.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks lula for the pics
I love the Urdangarin Kids!
The boys all around poor Irene, she looks like she's smashed like in the tube!
Old 12-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Royal Highness

thankssssssssssss for the pictures.
I love the Urdangarin Kids !!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks lula, I really love the Marichalar card! The Urdangarin one is ok, but they all look a little squashed
Perhaps I'll change my mind when I see better quality pics