According to the web of the Royal House the whole Royal Family will represent
The Kings will deliver this Tuesday the National Prizes 2005
The Kings will deliver this Tuesday the National Prizes of the Sport 2005, awards that have relapsed, between others, into the pilot Fernando Alonso, the football player Ronaldinho and the swimming Gemma Mengual.
The distinctions, which failure started itself knowing last April 3, serve to reward the sportsmen, associations and sports entities that more have been outlined in the competition or in the support of the sport throughout the year.
Mercedes Cabrera, minister of Education and Science, and Jaime Lissavetzky, secretary of State for the Sport, will accompany Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía in an already traditional act in the annual agenda of the Royal Family.
Fernando Alonso, champion of the world of Formula One 2005, Don Felipe de Borbón will receive the Prize to the best Spanish sportsman.
Gemma Mengual, in turn, will gather the Prize Dona Sofía, to the best of Spanish sportswoman. At her29 years, Mengual has gained seven medals in competitions mundialistas and European, and is considered to be one of the big stars of the synchronized swimming.
Trophy Latin-American Community for Ronaldinho The Trophy Latin-American Community relapsed into the Brazilian Ronaldinho. It will be the third relevant award of the forward of the Barcelona in 2005, after his election as better world player (prize FIFA) and designated ' Golden ball ' for the magazine France Football.
The relation completes of rewarded, that are chosen by a juror summoned anually by the Top Council of Sports, is the following one:
- Prize Queen Sofia to the best Spanish sportswoman: Gemma Mengual (Swimming).
- Prize Don Felipe de Borbón the best Spanish sportsman: Fernando Alonso (Driving).
- Prize Infanta of Spain Dona Elena to the person or entity that more has been outlined for a specially relevant gesture of nobility or clean game, or that has given a special contribution to the eradication of the violence in the sport: World Agency Antidopaje (AMA).
- Prize Infanta of Spain Dona Cristina the masculine or feminine sportsman who for results has supposed the most significant revelation of the sports panorama: Blanca Manchón.
- Trophy Latin-American Community to the best Latin-American sportsman: Ronaldo de Assís Moreira 'Ronaldinho' (Football).
- Baron of Güell corners to the best team or national selection: masculine Selection of handball.
- Prize Olimpia to the promotion of the sport between diminished physical, psychic or sensory: Commission Plan ADO Paralímpico.
- Cup Stadium to the person or entity that has been outlined for his special contribution in tasks of promotion and promotion of the sport: Tomás Pascual.
- PrizeTop Council of Sports to the Spanish Local authority that more has been outlined on its initiatives for the promotion of the sport: Alcobendas's Town hall and Town hall of Almeria (Ex--aequo).
- Trophy Joaquín Blume to the University that has differed for its labor of promotion and promotion of the sport: University of Granada.
- National prize to the Arts and the Sciences applied to the Sport, to the professional who in the exercise of his activity has been outlined for a work or has helped to stimulate or spread the physical - sports activity of singular form: Sebastián Alvaro (The Director programmes ' To The edge of the impossible thing).