The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 11: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we'll see Elena and Cristina together! :)
All the ladies looked very nice today. Did anybody else notice that Elena and Sofia's suits were similar? :rolleyes:

...sOfIa.... said:
I'm glad we'll see Elena and Cristina together! :)

Girl Power!:lol::lol::lol:
When was the last time we saw them together in an act?

...sOfIa.... said:
Did anybody else notice that Elena and Sofia's suits were similar? :rolleyes:

You're right, their suits are similar. I kind of like that, it's cute. You think they planned that? :ROFLMAO:

I had liked to see but images of Cristina in any case thanks for the photos. :)

It's kind of strange that there aren't more pics of Cristina. She is usually a favorite of the photographers.

You will have to wait, probably in the next days there are more photos. For the present time it seems that the press was more centred on the Queen;)

I love the pics of Elena with the kids and pinning (what is she pinning?) to Felipe's jacket. Was Sofia just taking a tour of the ambulance? Thanks again for these wonderful pics lula.:flowers:

Thanks for all pics. Cute that Felipe "visited" not only the Queen, but his sisters as well :)

October 28

Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina

Tribute to the champions of Spain in the modality of ski, the town of Cercedilla
Cercedilla. Madrid

from antena3, video

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=11719863

omnjt093000148wp5.jpg

thanksss for the video and pictures fanletizia !!!!!!!!

This act is so sweet, he is so important for the spain ski, and now he is sick, I love to see them with him

Infanta Elena and Cristina looks very beautiful,lovely and elegant.I love Cristina's jacket:flowers:

I love these pics!:wub: Thank you lula and fanletizia.:flowers: I wish they could do more acts together.

ladejesus said:
I love these pics!:wub: Thank you lula and fanletizia.:flowers: I wish they could do more acts together.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yes, also I think that would like I to see them more meetings in official acts,this act was very touching and they were very affectionate.

ladejesus said:
Me too, lately the sisters are closer than ever and it is so great for them and their children...:wub:
And I believe this is a nice tribute 'cuz Paquito knows the Infantas since they were little and taught them how to ski, so he's an important person on their lives :wub:

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
And I believe this is a nice tribute 'cuz Paquito knows the Infantas since they were little and taught them how to ski, so he's an important person on their lives :wub:

I didn't know that. That makes the event even more adorable and awesome.:wub: These sisters really are awesome. They make me proud to be part Spanish.:flowers:

Thanks N! Cristina looks really lovely in the second photo. I hope to see more of the Infantas together in the future :flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
Thanks N! Cristina looks really lovely in the second photo. I hope to see more of the Infantas together in the future :flowers:

yeah, me too; they were so happy to be together and were wearing matching colors and stuff!:wub:

Girl Power!:punk::clap:

thanksss for the pictures, Cristina and Elena looks really wonderful !!!!!

what a sweet event! i loved how elena careesed paco's hand... they seem so close. paco also seems to have a great sense of humour. i really appreciated that both infantas were there with him on this ocassion.

i must say, they are a great duo! they should do more activities together... :)

more pincs picturedesk

Last edited:
Princes de Asturias send condolencias to the family Fernandez Ochoa

Princes de Asturias have sent a telegram to the family of Paquito Fernandez Ochoa in whom they express his to him more felt condolencias by the death of the skier, the only one that has obtained a gold medal in the Olympic games of winter for the Spanish sport.
Also Dukes de Lugo and Palma de Mallorca have made arrive their condolence at the family of the deceased. Infants Elena and Cristina represented the Royal Family in the tribute that Cercedilla rendered the past to deceased 28 of October.

http://www.terra.es/deportes/articulo/html/dpo272783.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom