The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Certainly, the difference of opinions and tastes is one of most wonderful creations of God...
Really, this is one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on Princess Letizia... What was she thinking of, when she bought those ugly stockings?!
Well my dear...I have to edit my post because when I commented, I had seen just the top part of her outfit. Imagine my surprise when I saw those stockings and those shoes!! They are awful.

Old 12-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

From hola

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...trillo-6-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...rillo-12-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...rillo-24-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...trillo-9-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...rillo-40-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...trillo-4-a.jpg

Old 12-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Nobility

http://www.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=13063009
Old 12-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
Sofia has no wrinkles!!!!
Her face looks very retouched

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...c959883afg.jpg
I think that pic looks strange! However the first time I saw this next picture I was shocked at how 'wrinkle free' her face is! http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8...hapressva2.jpg

source Alpha press. Originally posted by JuAnItA
Old 12-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Certainly, the difference of opinions and tastes is one of most wonderful creations of God...
Really, this is one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on Princess Letizia... What was she thinking of, when she bought those ugly stockings?!

You are totally right dear Elsa M about the tastes and the colors, It would so sad if every body was thinking the same thing and was liking the same colors.

For they grey outfit of Letizia, I'm fond off a lot, because with grey "flanelle", which is a sweet color, you look alls ways very well. I'm just to see report in TVE Internacional, the Princess seems really well with this color and all the details of her outfit are refined as the skirt in a white/whisty beige in beautiful tissu.

Regarding her stocking, on TVE we can see was better how the Princess has very beautiful legs because to wear this kind of stocking you have to have very fine legs. She can wearit and they match up very well with her grey outfit and black varnish but sport shoes. It's very classical but young too.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
Well my dear...I have to edit my post because when I commented, I had seen just the top part of her outfit. Imagine my surprise when I saw those stockings and those shoes!! They are awful.
Aren't those stockings the same from her arrival to Oviedo at the Princes of Asturias Awards? the ones she wore with the purple/blue dress and the black coat?
Old 12-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Aren't those stockings the same from her arrival to Oviedo at the Princes of Asturias Awards? the ones she wore with the purple/blue dress and the black coat?
Yeah, I think they are. Well she has worn them before anyway
Old 12-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...zia-rastrillo/

THE QUEEN SOFIA AND THE PRINCESS LETIZIA VISIT TOGETHER THE RASTRILLO

They did not want to lose the opportunity to collaborate with New Future and acquired several articles of gift for this Christmas

The charitable street market El Rastrillo, which is celebrated traditionally in the enclosure of the Country house of Madrid as anteroom of the Christmas to collect funds destined for the needy children, has returned to dress of length. And it is that a brilliant day has lived today on having received the visit of the queen Sofía and of the princess Letizia, who realized her first public exit after announcing that waits a girl .

'Queens' of the solidarity

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law accompanied by the infanta Pilar, chairwoman of New Future honor of the foundation (organizing of this project), walked during long moment snooping round all the places. The complicity between three ladies of the Spanish Royal Family, their sharm and, especially, their solidarity they marked their visit to the charitable street market. A visit in which they had the opportunity to converse with some of the voluntary ones and to be interested for the labor of the organizations that collaborate in El Rastrillo. Neither the queen Sofía, nor dona Letizia, who is in her fourth month of pregnancy, wanted to get lost the opportunity to collaborate with New Future and acquired several articles of gift for this Christmas, specially for the small ones of the family.

But there have not been alone the Queen and the Princess of Asturias as known faces. From its inauguration, last November 23, at the expense of the infanta dona Pilar, there have passed for El Rastrillo, Beatriz de Orleáns, Natalia Figueroa, Jose Maria Álvarez del Manzano tree, who wanted to see the portrait of his daughter realized by Urbano Galindo, Pilar Cernuda, Cuca G. Vinuesa, Pilar Tabares, Julio A. López, Íñigo Perez of Rada, Maria T. Álvarez and a length etc. of names that wanted to add to this good reason, which will extend until the next 3rd.

A challenge: the record of collection overcomes

East year, New Future dreams of a new challenge: general overcomes the public's abundance - and of the most relevant personalities - and the record of collection of last year (the forecasts speak about almost 1,3 million Euros), that will be destined to finance 139 homes of this association, as well as to computerize those of Madrid, to helps in order that the major boys study abroad, to a home in Peru and to the follow-up of the emancipated young people.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:32 PM

Letizia in the Rastrillo

Why the Princess Letizia is accustomed to not keep away of the people that is besides her??? She is always touching and leaning toward others.
That is so disgusting and rude!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCOMARY
Why the Princess Letizia is accustomed to not keep away of the people that is besides her??? She is always touching and leaning toward others.
Well, I don't know about you americans, but we, Latin people, just act like that: we interact with our hands and we touch the people who show affection towards us...
That is the second most wonderful thing created by God: cultural differences!
Old 12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCOMARY
Not at all, It's not indecent way of life, neither bad manner.
In the opposite it's a sympathetic and kind way to show your affection.
And, for instance, the Infanta Pilar is given her arm to Letizia i'ts both to be protective as an eldest woman toward a young pregnant woman and it's also a kind way for the Princess to express her affection.

Yes it's obviously a true cutural reason, as is saying Elsa M
Old 12-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Courtier

Letizia looks very pretty. The Queen looks younger everyday. It must be nice!!
Old 12-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Well, I don't know about you americans, but we, Latin people, just act like that: we interact with our hands and we touch the people who show affection towards us...
That is the second most wonderful thing created by God: cultural differences!
I couldn't agree more with you. It is a way to show affect and interest not to be rude at all.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

The patterned stockings are very much in vogue this winter both in Europe and the US. Letizia looks much farther along in her pregnancy than what she supposedly is - or she is carrying a very large baby.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Courtier

Patterned stockings are in vogue right now, but not with the outfit she's wearing.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Heir Apparent

On this interesting note about patterned stockings, it's time to close this thread and start a brand new one.
The new thread for the Royal Family of Spain can be found here.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread