The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 10: May - September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread for the Royal Family of Spain.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our
Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is for current events only;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles;
*be respectful to the opinions of others, even if you disagree.

Have fun!

From seeger press

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00161089.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00161089.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 393
  • pre-SEEGER00161088.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00161088.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 426
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics lula! They are so sweet together...:) And I do think she had her hair cut, maybe not too much, but an inch or two:confused:

Lula you are making my day, this pics are so sweet. What a splendid lesson the Princess is giving, SMILING with a so tender look that I'm totaly moved !

I just looooove this belt !!!

It's a pity Letizia didn't match it with the completely-accessorized purse !!!

They look great !

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/reyes_principes_san_fernando_ordenes_905091.htm

Kings and Princes celebrate San Fernando with Military Orders

The Kings and the Princes of Asturias received today in the Palace of theZarzuela the representatives of the Royal Military Orders of San Fernando and San Hermenegildo, on the occasion of San Fernando's festivity.

The members of the Royal Relative greeted the attendees and, after the family photo, acceded to the chapel to be present at a Mass informed by the Military Archbishop, Francisco Perez Gonzalez, later, to converse with them in the course of an appetizer.

The Mass took place in the small hermitage that exists in the garden of the residence of the Kings and where habitually the acts are celebrated religiously of the Royal Family.

San Fernando's Order was represented by the only Distinguished Gentleman who lives, the general Adolfo Esteban Ascensión lieutenant.
Rewarded of San Fernando it is the maximum military distinction that exists in Spain, and only it is granted by very special merits contracted in actions of war.

For San Hermenegildo's Order there represented the Great Foreign Minister of the Royaland Military Orders, Jose Rodrigo, and the members of his Chapter.

They informed forthwith four Military individual Medals, the general lieutenant of Earth Jesus Gonzalez of the Iron, the commander Juan Calvo Izquierdo, the captain Antonio Sanchez del Corral and the lieutenant Angel Salamanca.

San Fernando's Order, founded 1814 by Fernando VII, there join those military men, of any graduation, who credit witness in the service and irreproachable conduct after expiring twenty years of service.

The Prince of Asturias has the Great Cross of this Order, whereas the King shows the cargo of Sovereignly of the institution.

There represented also the Chief of the General staff of the Defense, general Félix Sanz; the Chief of the General staff of Earth, general Antonio García Gonzalez; the chief of the General staff of the Navy, admiral Sebastián Zaragoza; the chief of the General staff of the Air, general Francisco Javier García de la Vega, and the director of the Police, Joan Mesquida.
In the act, small but solemn, they took part also the Chief of the House of the King, Alfredo Aza; the secretary general, Ricardo Díez Hochleitner, and the Chief of the Fourth Military, Antonio Gonzalez-Aller.

From londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23895182.jpg
    23895182.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 23895183.jpg
    23895183.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 23895181.jpg
    23895181.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 23895180.jpg
    23895180.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 23895179.jpg
    23895179.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 275
  • 23895178.jpg
    23895178.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 23895177.jpg
    23895177.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 23895176.jpg
    23895176.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 23895175.jpg
    23895175.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 392
  • 23895174.jpg
    23895174.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Lula, as you I noticed that the Queen was not in dark colours for the yesterday's act. Plus the fact that she had the same day an other act ( Car's exhibition ) we can think because, she is the best connoissor of the real protocol, that she did it volontary to make whispering the journalists specialized in Princess of Asturias's offense in a great sens of soul and heart's Nobilty.

My thesis is quiet romantic, but so what......

I do like this white suit with the belt, so much better than those in Satin
Carols Picasso

Just a few more photos from the homage to the soldiers dead in peace missions. Credits to Deadline Photo Press:

Last edited:
From facetoface

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 447
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 349
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 351
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Yes, they are making my day since a long time !

I just love that beautiful belt... and the shoes... but I`m glad that Letizia looks rested.. hoy lovely couple

Thanks for the pictures, Letizia looks fantastic, white is yet another colour that really suits her. Love the suit and the shoes especially.
Felipe in uniform again! Are the Spanish Royal Family deliberately trying to cause all of us women to have heart attacks!

PS- I love your avatar Anna_R, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited:
I love the shoes Letizia is wearing. Is there a secret to wearing sling-back shoes? The strap around the heel never seems to slip down on her shoes. They always slip when I wear such shoes.

I love the pictures where they are holding hands: Letizia has such a big smile on her face while she is holding hands with her husband!

I wish she hadn't straightened her hair though. I think she looks much better with a little bounce and volume to her hair. Nice suit and belt.

Thank you, La Chica, for sharing the link,

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Wonderful pictures everyone! Thanks for posting. The pictures of Felipe and Letizia holding hands are indeed very sweet!

Little_Star, thanks for the compliments, I absolutely loved those pictures, it was kind of an obvious choice...:)

Thanks for posting the photos.

It looks as if Letizia and Philipe are still just as in love as they were when they were dating. Its great to see that all the hoopla that goes on around them hasn't affected their feelings for each other.

I've said it before, I've always liked her style in clothing. Very classic but also very comfortable.

My favorite combination.

I agree with Larzen -- the white suit is very becoming and especially I like that it is not in that shiny satin!

Wow, what killer shoes!!! And I love the belt too. Those shoes made the outfit! Way to go Letizia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom