The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 1: August 2003 - February 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In February, Love is in the air! :)
In order to celebrate that wonderful gift called love, TRF have prepared for us all a special newsletter, where Cupid displays his arrows all around... And you can not miss the wonderful video Anna has prepared about our royal loving couples, including the Spanish ones.

Check it out:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4950

Brotherly love

hey...

I want to know how is the relationship between Elena and Felipe... The reason I am asking is that I always see Felipe with Cristina's family and not with Elena's...

thanks
Q

Queens said:
hey...

I want to know how is the relationship between Elena and Felipe... The reason I am asking is that I always see Felipe with Cristina's family and not with Elena's...

thanks
Q

I think Felipe has always been closer to Cristina. They both are interested in sailing while Elena is interested in horses. Also, it is reported that Elena was against Felipe marrying Letizia, while Cristina was his ally.

Maybe a visit to that hostel that had a gas leak which killed 17 people in La Todolella will be on the cards this week. Sad story.

Ennyllorac said:
I think Felipe has always been closer to Cristina. They both are interested in sailing while Elena is interested in horses. Also, it is reported that Elena was against Felipe marrying Letizia, while Cristina was his ally.

it might be the horse/sailing thing but it can be personalities

cristina is obviosy the more sweet and romantic of his sisters,
elena married the right man for a spanish princess but she looks tough and
I wonder if she is as angelic in behaviour as her sister.

susan alicia said:
it might be the horse/sailing thing but it can be personalities

cristina is obviosy the more sweet and romantic of his sisters,
elena married the right man for a spanish princess but she looks tough and
I wonder if she is as angelic in behaviour as her sister.

There has been talk that Elena is the wild one of the two, if one can believe that. She also appears to be more standoffish than her sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom