Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if this was another Queen people would hug it would be suddenly so cute...

Ummm. Is it just me or does she look slightly anorexic? I'm just saying. I don't know that she has ever looked like that. She looks great with her Bob but......

Ummm. Is it just me or does she look slightly anorexic? I'm just saying. I don't know that she has ever looked like that. She looks great with her Bob but......

This is NOT the back of a healthy woman...:eek:

And no, she was never that thin. EVER. So it's not a matter of complexion.

Maybe my eyes deceived me, but didshe pose on the catwalk? Just asking

This is NOT the back of a healthy woman...:eek:

And no, she was never that thin. EVER. So it's not a matter of complexion.
I think she was always thin, but she didn't show much skin, so people won't know how her back is like. It's the way her body was and is. There are people who are naturally skinny don't you know?

oh my God - what a stylish desaster - she seems to be in a beginning midlife-crisis

There is a cute thing on the video I didn't appreciate on pics. When I saw pics of the ceremony, I wondered about this one, just after Salma Hayek received her award: http://i.imgur.com/4u97HCi.jpg

It seemed odd, Letizia greeting someone in the public? Who could be?
The answer is in the video: Salma went to the gala accompanied by her young daughter and her mother: http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/salma2-597x895.jpg?561401

At 1:18 in he video, you can see them talking and Salma points to somewhere in the public and clearly says: "esa es mi hija" ("that's my daughter"), and that's where Letizia greets to :)

Last edited:
Let's not start this body shaming stuff again.

Let's not start this body shaming stuff again.

It's not body shaming when a previously healthy-looking woman ends up looking like an animated Tim Burton character.

Denying there is a problem is worse than talking about the problem itself.

I think she was always thin, but she didn't show much skin, so people won't know how her back is like. It's the way her body was and is. There are people who are naturally skinny don't you know?

She has never been a big woman but she has never been this thin either, not before becoming a royal, so it's not a contexture issue.

From yestarday Woman Awards Gala, Salma Hayek being intervieed about her award:

"It is very special obviously, because this is an award for my humanitarian work, and of course, it's handed to you by not less than the Queen...it has been very emotional"

(About Queen Letizia) "She's truly charming, she's impressive. She's very aware of many things happening to women. She knew well about my movement (Chime for Change). It has been an honor meeting her."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_TOtyb8EE0

It seems to me that WE are not the ones to make statements regarding whether we think someone is too thin. Placing the label of anorexia on someone is waaaay over the limit, IMO. Let's STOP!!!!

Further posts on Queen Letizia's weight issue will be deleted without notice.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom