Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola has a short video of Letizia's arrival to the FEDER's headquarters. It seems that her and her secretary (I think he is the gentleman next to her) left the car at a couple of streets away and walked to the meeting place, were the press was expecting her.

The face of the lady at the beggining of the video, when she realizes who is walking besides her, is priceless :lol:
La reina Letizia, espontánea y cercana en su visita a la Federación Española de Enfermedades Raras

Its not everyday you meet the Queen of Spain when you pop out to buy a pint of milk!

Queen Letizia forgoes official car and WALKS to engagement in Madrid | Daily Mail Online

Queen Letizia walks from Zarzuela to her event at Feder (that would be a very long walk) with only one protection officer (who is her secretary).

Daily Mail has nice pictures but they write almost pure fiction.

I dont know if that was a good idea or not to walk without a protection officer. Why doesn't she have? I would assume she would at least have 2 as her being Queen.

I do think she has protection officers, but they were not visible in the pictures. Letizia walked with her secretary to this event and DM thought of his as protection officer. They don't have a clue.

More pics from the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Fundéu
Headquarters of the BBVA Foundation.

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom