Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain's Queen Letizia looks sharp as she attends a charity meeting in Madrid | Daily Mail Online
The Queen is famous for her love of Launer London handbags while the Duchess of Cornwall and the Duchess of Cambridge rarely ever carry bags at all.

One royal who has no such qualms about hand luggage is Spain's Queen Letizia who arrived to chair a charity meeting cheerfully toting a black leather number by one of her favourite brands, Hugo Boss.

The 42-year-old was chairing the annual committee meeting of the Spanish arm of UNICEF - an event that she has attended nearly every year since marrying King Felipe.

This I just don't get. RACY usually means sensual or vulgar. This burgundy outfit is neither, IMO. Just a high necked dress. Daily Mail has a few really weird reporters on their staff who lack proper writing and editing skills.
That is normally not the meaning of Racy. It is usually used as a compliment and positive. Full of zest, full of vigor are two that come to mind.

I find such meeting to such places very interesting and it's nice to see Letizia visiting and getting to know more on their work. It would be great to see Letizia supporting any of their work abroad after such a meeting.

I really like he white top, it has a ring feel to it. Great for summer as well.

:previous:An open microphone catched up a curious talk between Queen Letizia with General Dominguez-Buj, in which she explains why she never drinks at toasts (video here )

Roughly translated:

General: 'Now they will catch up us drinking'
QL: 'I never drink, I just put the cup closer. And they critize me because they say I don't drink. But I never drink wine'
General: 'I just drink at toasts. And I drink coffee only if they force me to'
QL: 'I don't drink wine nor cofee'

Thanks Annie I often wondered about that in the past!

I'm getting old .... you will NOT believe how I read that. Hahahaha
Good thing I am not a translator.

I think that she has the features and face shape to carry off a short bob. I like this new look for her.

You can tell she's a fan of the cut too! If you have never gone from longer hair to swingy bob - you should try it once. It's very empowering (or it was for me). :flowers:

That starlette look smh...
And the guests all hugging her by the waist as if she was a run-of-the-mill presenter.
She inspires zero respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom