Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 4: February 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelona Football Club wants to hire Telma Ortiz, sister of Princess Letizia. According to the newspaper "El Mundo" the Barcelona Football Club Foundation, with a budget of 7 million euros and ties to the UN, would be interested in hiring Telma. She lives in Barcelona, where she works at the City Council in the International Affairs Deparment, with a salary of 50000€ per year.

Letizia's grandmother Menchu Alvarez del Valle performs on the stage during her role of the play 'Death of a Salesman' by Arthur Miller held at Ribadesella's Culture House in Ribadesella, Asturias, northern of Spain on 04 March as part of the Worker Women Day acts.
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia

Is it true she does not want any more children?

I hate this. They have no right to take a private person's pictures, a woman who has never searched notoriety or the paparazzi, and publish her bikini pictures on their cover to criticise her body. Not surprised at all that this was done by a trashy tabloid like QMD and much less surprised that the trashiest of trash, Vanitatis and Barrientos, hurried up to re-publish the story and the pictures.
:bang::bang::bang:

The shoes were from Zara, any working woman could have a pair (if they wanted to).

This woman only wants advertising goes years calling to the press with this story... if really there is a debt she must go and denounce it where she should do it and not in the press.

I can understand why Telma feels that way about the paparazzi, especially after what happened to her sister.
However, I wish she didn't engage is such public confrontation; this is not the best time for the Spanish Royal Family to receive any more negative press, even by association.

I think the police should arrest all the paparazzi taking pictures on the doors of schools. Children should not be harassed in that way, the law should protect them.

There are several photos of Telma picking the girl in the school in recent weeks, and in all she is calm and smiling. So do not doubt that the photographer did something wrong that made her angry.

I dont really get Telmas attitude, she wasnt afraid to sue lots of media outlets because they took pictures of her and lost, for various reasons (that was before Amanda's birth - the case was only about her).

This time, since children have special protection, she could sue any photographer who takes pictures of Amanda and the magazines that publish them, with a much better chance to win specific cases. Its certainly a better solution for somebody who seems to be as litigious as Telma than insulting or threatening the photographer. But she doesnt.

No time or money or energy? I doubt Telma is much concerned of the image of the royal house, if she was, she'd never have taken the issue to court a few years ago.

The House of the King has never had an interest in protecting this family. From the first, they had to be protected somehow, but they never did it, and the press did not care for harass the elderly or an orphan girl to do business. The Ortiz Rocasolano are more discreet and respectful than many members of the Family of the King, but since they are the plebeians and the weakest the press uses them.

Telma never wanted to be star of the press ... she does not grant interviews, she does not go to public events or parties ... could be a public figure and make money for being "sister of" ... but never wanted that kind of life. What right does the press to force her and harass her? The press hates her because she faced them, because she did not want to enter this business ... if whenever they photograph her daughter she was denouncing, the press would do her life very difficult.

:previous:
one question lula, do the spanish magazines usually pixel Amanda's face or do they show it in full? thank you.
i am really surprised Telma doesnt sue in order to protect her daughter, the paps will give her a hard time anyway because of what happened in the past but it shouldnt at least be at the expense of her daughter.

In the magazines they cover her face, they have the obligation to do it with all the children, if the parents do not allow the photos. But it is very easy to find the photos in Internet... The worst thing is not that the girl's face is known, it is that the Spanish press has a habit of using the school doors to take pictures. It's not just the photo, is persecution, inappropriate questions...

At the time of the separation of the Infanta Elena and Marichalar, the school became a favorite place of photographers to take pictures and persecute them. There was really uncomfortable situations, and children, particularly Froilan suffered by the public display in the school.

Infanta Elena has had several confrontations with the press for pushing too hard in the presence of children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom