Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 3: September 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
El Correo Gallego - Diario de la Capital de Galicia

The mother of Princess of Asturias shows its humanitarian side as director of Vacation Solidarity, the fuden NGO. Highlights the work in impoverished people of nursing.

The mother of Ms Letizia participated yesterday in Santiago in a day on the health of populations with fewer resources, which moderated a panel on cooperation in the field, and involving nurses who have worked on a voluntary basis in Nicaragua, Honduras and Sahara, explaining his experience in these places.

About his work as director of Vacation Solidarity, explained that the program is a Fuden working for the Spanish nurses moving so altruistic to know the functioning of health systems with fewer resources and the way of working of its professionals.

More pics of Telma not much to see though.
27/01/2007 Sardeu The sister of Proncess Letizia, Telma, currently pregnant spend the days at her grandmother`s house in Sardeu, in the north of Spain, meanwhile her boyfriend is in Toledo, his hometown

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet=

Funny I was thinking about that the last few time I have logged on.....

RIP ERIKA IT WAS A HARD PUNCH TO THIS FAMILY AND OF COURSE TO THE PRINCES LETIZIA ..

To make and to publish this type of photos should not be legal. It is incredible that in the garden of your house you could not be calm. :bang:

When is Telma due?? On march?

^^ it's been reported that she's due on the last weeks of March or early April.

and lula, i totally agree with you. looking at how secluded Menchu's house is, the length to which the paparazzi will go for these kinds of shots is really amazing and annoying.

It's unbelieveble the press won't leave her alone! It makes me understand why she loves living abroad. It's her sister the one who is the crownprincess, why can't the press leave her alone!

It's unbelieveble the press won't leave her alone! It makes me understand why she loves living abroad. It's her sister the one who is the crownprincess, why can't the press leave her alone!

I completely agree, it shouldn't be but unfortunately it is. I don't think Telma is surprised. She must have known what she was getting into when returning to Spain and hoping that the press will suddenly have a humanely attidude towards the Ortiz family to too much to ask for. Furthermore, I don't think this is really interesting news. I might be wrong but I guess people in Spain couldn't care less if Letizia's sister is showing a bump or not.

I might be wrong but I guess people in Spain couldn't care less if Letizia's sister is showing a bump or not.

that's what i think so too. it's the press that keeps on inflating or blowing up the news to become bigger than what it is. being pregnant is universal; the only thing new is that it's the princess' sister (whom the press can't chase as much as they want to) who's having the baby.

I think that if aunt Henar is taking advantage somehow by being the aunt of the Princess that is a good thing. I dont why she shouldn't be doing it if everyone else is??? I think that lady is a a very hard worker, and that she was close to Letizia while this one was growing up, so every good thing that happens to her is well deserved.
It is obvious that Henar welcomes all the newly found publicity around her and that she enjoys being in the media.!!!!
From all the family members of Letizia, Henar has been the most outspoken and probably the one that feels most comortable with all the attention. She obviously does not mind the criticism received by some sectors in the press.
Everyone has the right to improve their life and materialize their dreams, and Henar is certainly on her way of doing so.

Time to close this thread as it has reached 10 pages. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom