Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 2: May 2006 - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thelma looks great in that picture. who took it? it looks like a private picture...

i'm quite happy they invited francisco to celebrate his birthday at zarzuela. he is so adorable and endearing. it's a shame the press always asks him things without realising how old he is and that he doesn't have the press control that some other members of the family do have. in my opinion his behaviour was always formidable.

carlota said:
thelma looks great in that picture. who took it? it looks like a private picture...

i've seen that photo before, and it is from a private online photo album of someone who's obviously a friend of Telma's. it's from Community Webshots IIRC.

thanks for the info!

i was just curious: does anyone know who designed that gorgeous shirt thelma wore for sofia's christening? it suited her perfectly.

thanks for the info!

i was just curious: does anyone know who designed that gorgeous shirt thelma wore for sofia's christening? it suited her perfectly.
I think that Hola said it was Varela's shirt, but I'm not sure :rolleyes:

She looks wonderful, and seems to be very stylish in the way she was dressed. :)

Vanesa.

Photo Princess grandfather 90th birthday??? He see out good healt.! Grandfather like much his grandchildren Letizia and his great-grandchildren two girls Leonor and Sofia!!!

Letizia's mother, Paloma, spend a few days of vacation with granddaughter Carla.

Paloma Rocasolano, de vacaciones con la pequeña Carla

ABC.es: Noticias de España y del mundo

Por otro lado, Paloma Rocasolano, madre de doña Letizia, que ha pasado unos días de descanso junto a su nieta Carla, hija de la fallecida Érika Ortiz, se reencontró con el padre de la pequeña, el escultor Antonio Vigo.

Since we have reached ten pages, this thread is now closed. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom