Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 4: February 2008 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Henar is different from the rest of Letizia's family. She likes the attention a little more, seems to enjoy the perks presented to her by others due to her niece's royal status. But she is certainly not the only one among the royal relatives. If all these makes her an embarrassment, then she is no more embarrasing than the likes of Mathilde's uncle, Maxima's brother or Mary's sister Jane Donaldson.

certainly there are worse cases than henar. don't forget MM's family, father & brother. most (commoner) royals seem to be "blessed" with at least one "black sheep" relative seeking the spotlight from time to time.

Some distant relative of Letizia wants her help:
Pure People/PHOTOS + VIDEO : La Princesse Letizia d'Espagne a une cousine SDF...
Could someone that can speak french tell what this is about?

She is a supposed (because she has not given proofs to demonstrate) daughter of a cousin of the grandmother of the Princess, who supposes that she is going to the television to ask for help because she has economic problems, and a hard life.

A surrealistic history. If she really needs and wants to ask the Princess for help, the worst way of doing it is to go to the most yellow program of the television, where Peñafiel, devotes himself to insult the Princess, to say it. Probably it has been the form easy to obtain the money and to be famous for a few minutes ... and the program, which does not have scruples takes advantage of the situation.

To write a letter to the Zarzuela Palace is easier and worthy enough...:rolleyes:

I agree, this lady is pathetic!:eek::eek:

I personally like Vigo, it seems that the man has some dignity, and it does not appear that he has taken advantage of his past association with Letizia's sister.. I read somewhere that the Royal Family, pays for Carla's private school, which I think it very generous. She's is a cute kid.

Please, already it is disagreeable enough that the press continues harassing to this girl, to in addition invented histories in the forums on her.

I do not believe that Carla needs that the Royal House pays the school to her. Carla has a father who has a work, a grandparents that have remunerated well works and will be they who are helping to her education, in addition surely she receives a pension of the State and has right to scholarships.

while she is not my cup of tea (i believe she marketed her relationship with letizia too much) i don't think it was henar who called herself 'principessa' at the italian fair. i think it was just a mistake or a way to get more attention to the event.

however, i find it strange that she is now mingling with the baroness. it's widely known that tita and the queen are not best friends and i can't find a way for her to have met her and become good friends. i don't think she attended the royal wedding, did she?

the article suggests the baroness may act as sponsor to another business venture of henar. who knows, we will have to wait and see. btw, why did henar close her shop?

Tita - the Baroness - is a real piece of work. She became a self-proclaimed "art connoiseur" and bought a lot of "art" while her late husband was alive. She set up a museum on their estate in Lugano. I have visited that museum and the art is terrible. Her late husband himself owned one of the finest collections of Renaissance art in the world. Every country wanted it for their museums. Tita arranged for the Thyssen Museum to be built in Madrid to house that art collection. I believe that she thought that the Spanish King Juan Carlos in gratitude would make her a Princess or Duchess or something. All she got was a little medal.
She is the stepmother of Francesca of Habsbourg.

Please, already it is disagreeable enough that the press continues harassing to this girl, to in addition invented histories in the forums on her.

I do not believe that Carla needs that the Royal House pays the school to her. Carla has a father who has a work, a grandparents that have remunerated well works and will be they who are helping to her education, in addition surely she receives a pension of the State and has right to scholarships.

Well, regarding this post, let me see if I understand what are you trying to say, -disagreeable - meaning that you disagree? with what?
I beg to differ with your post. The press is in no way harrasing Carla, the last picture of Carla we saw was right after her mother's death, she was walking with her father. Ever since, almost two years! we have not seen a pic of her. So where is the harrasment here? Last time they took a pic, was TWO YEARS AGO.

Carla, attends a private school, bilingual, in a very exclusive area of Madrid, her father with a small salary as a art instructor @ an Institute, not even a College, will be in no way able to afford the tuition which is very high. It seems that you are trying to dissmiss someone post with mere speculation; for instance, stating that her grandparents are paying for her education, really? and do you know that?. You also state that she may be receiving a pension from the Estate, she is not an orphan, she has a father that according to your post works. As per her getting an scholarship... unless she is an outstanding student, and we have no record of that. The Government does not provide scholarships to a private elite school to children, without any reason or merit. Otherwise, it will be only fair that they grant scholarships to elite schools to every child in Spain.
Regards,

Several thingns.

Carla's last photo appeared last week in the magazine Hola, and a few weeks ago appeared other photos of the girl with her father.

You have speculated that the Royal House pays the school, thing that does not have any logic and on which you do not have any information. For my it has much more sense that her grandparents, both working and already without family charges take care of a granddaughter, of whom always they have taken care.

It is not necessary to be totally orphan to have a pension, if dies one of the progenitors already can have access to a help. Of the same form school scholarships can be requested to the State, and the grant of these scholarships they can be given for studies, books, transport or lunch. The helps depend on the revenue of. the parents. I have a friend widow, her daughter goes to a school that costs 300 € a month and has received a scholarship of 3.000€ for this year.

Really, that is wonderful, do you have a link?. To tell you the truth, I find Carla, the most beautiful girl of the family, she is like a doll. If you are refering to fussy picture of her behind her father, that picture was not about "harrasing" Carla, that picture was about Virgo and his new wife and their baby coming out of the Hospital. Do that constitute harrasment? not in my opinion. The news and the pics were not about her, but her father and his baby.

You seem very well informed, unfortunately, no proof of anything either, only speculation. It happens that my cousin lives in that particular neighborhood and her daughther attends the same school, that is how we are aware of certain facts regarding the subject.
Regards,

Yes, for my that a few paparazzi photograph a girl, who does not have any public relevancy, and whose rights are protected by the law, it supposes a harassment. It does not import for me which is the news, it is important for me if she is a child. I try to do logical reasonings, you mention a gossip on which you do not have proofs, I do not believe that you have access to the documents of the school.

It said in the press that Carla's school costs about 500-600 € per month, it's relatively cheap compared to the private education of many other countries. Is it possible that Letizia made some contributions to her niece education ? Possible, so do Jesus and Paloma who still work and have no dependent to support now. Letizia sold her old flat, she has her own money too. To say the SRF pays for Carla's private education is pure speculation without any proof.

Yes, for my that a few paparazzi photograph a girl, who does not have any public relevancy, and whose rights are protected by the law, it supposes a harassment. It does not import for me which is the news, it is important for me if she is a child. I try to do logical reasonings, you mention a gossip on which you do not have proofs, I do not believe that you have access to the documents of the school.

Well dear, if this or any other child are protected by the law, I don't understant what is your frustration. There are laws who protect her right? That's wonderful.
Of course, you are entitled to believe whatever you want and since you do not produce any proof of anything either I will assume that it's pure invention or speculation and I will not believe you either. See, I do not take these things personal, they have nothing to do with me personally. Perhaps that is not the case with you. At any rate, it will be best if you write to those newspapers and complain about it. Have a nice day!

It said in the press that Carla's school costs about 500-600 € per month, it's relatively cheap compared to the private education of many other countries. Is it possible that Letizia made some contributions to her niece education ? Possible, so do Jesus and Paloma who still work and have no dependent to support now. Letizia sold her old flat, she has her own money too. To say the SRF pays for Carla's private education is pure speculation without any proof.

As I stated above, I have a relative with a child there, they know the girl, they also know her father. I don't get it, why it will bother anyone if people comment that her aunt Letizia, take care of her tuition, that reflects very good on Letizia, that is a generous person and cares about her niece.
Not long ago, Carla's father used to work for the Sanitation Department in Madrid he used to work cleaning up the streets at night, did not make a lot of money. Right now he has a job teaching sculpture. As per Paloma and Jesus, true, they work, but since we are only speculating that they probably help her granddaughter, it would be easier to speculate that they instead should help her younger daughter who has a child out of wedlock and does not work. I will assume that she will be the in needs of her parents help. She is very good looking woman, I wonder if the daughter has inherited her good looks.

It is not a personal question, is a moral question, of having respect to the infancy. And unfortunately the press in Spain loses too often this respect, with Carla and with other children. The laws are not effective. And it seems that only Zapatero from his position has obtained the respect to his daughters. If I had childens I didn´t liked it.

According the lasts news on the press, Thelma and her couple are working in Brasil. Jesús and Paloma always helped Erika, she and her family lived with Paloma, and Paloma always took care of her granddaughter. We have seen them often taking care of their granddaughter, and seeing as Paloma has taken care of her parents, I do not doubt that she will do everything possible in order that her granddaughter has the best possible life.

As I stated above, I have a relative with a child there, they know the girl, they also know her father. I don't get it, why it will bother anyone if people comment that her aunt Letizia, take care of her tuition, that reflects very good on Letizia, that is a generous person and cares about her niece.
Not long ago, Carla's father used to work for the Sanitation Department in Madrid he used to work cleaning up the streets at night, did not make a lot of money. Right now he has a job teaching sculpture. As per Paloma and Jesus, true, they work, but since we are only speculating that they probably help her granddaughter, it would be easier to speculate that they instead should help her younger daughter who has a child out of wedlock and does not work. I will assume that she will be the in needs of her parents help. She is very good looking woman, I wonder if the daughter has inherited her good looks.

You insisted on the SRF paying for Carla's monthly tuition, do you have any proof for it (I haven't even seen this piece of story anywhere in the Spanish tabloid) ? If not that's called 'speculation' peroid. Whether it reflects good or not on Letizia is another story. But I do understand 'charity starts at home' ;).
How do you know Telma doesn't work ? If she indeed doesn't, her daughter's father certainly does. Most likely they are living at a third world country with lower living standard now, a single income from the Red Cross is sufficient to support a family of 3.
Your provocative posts certainly reminds me of another poster a while ago who also called herself a princess :rolleyes::lol:.

Please, Do not become the Carlas's education issue into a personal discussion among members.

Well, the thread has now been reopened after a bit of pruning but it appears that some ground rules need to be readressed:

When everyone joined the TRF, they agreed to the following:

• It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator decisions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
  • Threads should remain on topic. If you wish to conduct a private conversation with another poster, please do so via the private message system or the chat room. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.
  • Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Spanish moderators and/or TRF Administrators.

Thank you.

Zonk

I really don't think the SRF pays for Carla's tuition fees. I think her relatives is helping her father with that. I can't imagine the SRF doing that (not because they're not kind but Carla is not a member of the SRF). She may be a receiver of a foundation or patron. And if Letizia does pay part of Carla's tuition fee, I'm guessing it came from her personal savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom