Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 1: November 2003 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merca said:
I was amazed to see how similar Telma and Letizia look. They even seem to have the same poise all the time. Judging from the pics, Letizia is undoubtedly the beauty of the family, but Telma is only an inch behind.

Agree with you...Both Telma & Letizia have the same gorgeous smile and beautiful sparkling eyes...And as you said Letizia is the family beauty..:)

Attachments

• 2795_port.jpg
    2795_port.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,390
  • foto1_R1_2795.jpg
    foto1_R1_2795.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 571
  • foto2_R1_2795.jpg
    foto2_R1_2795.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 609
  • foto3_R1_2795.jpg
    foto3_R1_2795.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 631
  • foto4_R1_2795.jpg
    foto4_R1_2795.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:
From Imagine Scandinavia...

PALOMA ROCASOLANO, MOTHER OF PRINCES LETIZIA ORTIZ GOES TO PICK UP HER
DAUGHTER TELMA ORTIZ AFTER WORK TO GO HOME TOGETHER. TELMA LEAVES WORK WITH
SOME COWORKERS AT THE INTERNATIONAL HELP ASSOTIATION WHERE. TELMA HAS SPENT
SEVERAL MONTHS IN INDONESIA AFTER THE TSUNAMY TRAGEDY.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 938
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 408
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 405
Last edited by a moderator:
Telma, along with her mother, Paloma Rocasolano, visited her grandparents, in Alicante. photos from ImagineScandinavia:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 517
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 310
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 403
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 523
Thanks for the photos! Seems that Telma spends much time with her mother at the moment :)

1 Erika Ortiz with her husband at the wedding of Crown prince Felipe (May 2004)
2 Telma Ortiz at the wedding of Crown prince Felipe (May 2004)
3 Telma Ortiz at the wedding of her father Jesus Ortiz (March 2004)
4 Jesus Ortiz and his granddaughter Carla (daughter of Erika) at his wedding (March 2004)

Attachments

• Gasten; Erika Ortiz & Antonio Vigo.jpg
    Gasten; Erika Ortiz & Antonio Vigo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,807
  • Gasten; Telma Ortiz.jpg
    Gasten; Telma Ortiz.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 763
  • Telma Ortiz.jpg
    Telma Ortiz.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 556
  • Jesús Ortiz met zijn kleindochter Carla.jpg
    Jesús Ortiz met zijn kleindochter Carla.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 439
Telma Ortiz gathered in Toledo the prize of the Golden antenna that was granted to her grandmother Menchu Álvarez del Valle, for her professional path dedicated to the radio, Menchu could not come for being sick (I hope that it was not not serious at all)

Last edited:
lula said:
Telma Ortiz gathered in Toledo the prize of the Golden antenna that was granted to her grandmother Menchu Álvarez del Valle, for her professional path dedicated to the radio, Menchu could not come for being sick (I hope that it was not not serious at all)

The photo from Hola

Attachments

• telma.jpg
    telma.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 590
All are different but they've got smth similar in their faces.
I was surprised when I saw Erika's photos - not from L wedding. She looks strange. :eek: I know not everyone must looks good on photos (light, photo's quality).

Sue- said:
The photo from Hola

in this pic....u really can see how similar Telma and Letizia look.....the only difference is the long curly hair i would say...

That's right. I wouild say that they two are to resemble to each other than to Erika.

this is about letizia's family and as i didn't know where to post it i thought this was the most suitable thread as it involved at least a part of letizia's familia. i found this photo in the thread about the 25th aniversary of the prince of asturias awards and wanted to know who was the girl next to letizia's father. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125050

does anyone know? i was thinking she can be letizia's cousin, the daughter of henar (right) ortiz.

Yes, she is the cousin of the Princess, but in this moment I do not remember how her name, she was one of the bridesmaids of the wedding.

Does Letizia's family need to have bodyguards? I was wondering if it was necessary for any of them to have bodyguards when they go out. Thanks.

They only have bodyguards when they're accompanied by the Royal Family, like when Erika's dughter spent a few days in Mallorca with Infanta Cristina's children.

I surprise the imagination of the German press.

First because the Spanish press has never published anything on this topic. how says the article.

Second because they show great ignorance on not having known that the small sister of Letizia is married.:p

Wow! Good genes definitely run through Letizia's family! Both her sisters are very attractive, even her mother looks good for her age.

lula said:
Second because they show great ignorance on not having known that the small sister of Letizia is married.:p

Yes, funny, isn't it? :D I read a similar article some weeks ago about Telma and Albert in another German magazin. It said nearly the same... Well, I can't believe that's true after all...

Erika is not the oldest one, she is the youngest one of the sisters.

Scherezada said:
Oh, lest not talk about ignorance, Telma is single, the married one is Erika the oldest one, but nobody is talking about her. And is on today's spaniard press as well.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/fdi/arts/13201.asp
http://www.periodistadigital.com/periodismo/object.php?o=206218

You need to learn to read the things.
The Spanish press has never raised this rumor, it has been done by the German press, which published it, the only thing that has done the Spanish press is to comment what the Germans have published and saying always the source. But according to the German article the news was of the Spanish press thing that is a lie. So you do not manipulate the truth.
The article says that probably to Erica also she should like a princes, for what if they get confused so she is married.

You was the one who said that the spaniard press have never published anything in that matter and that's not true, you din't said raise, you said published, read yourself, the spaniard press did ecoed the gossip, appointing that Bounte is one of the magazine that lies the least on the gossip's word. I'm not manipulating the truth, the spaniard press did resemble what the German press said and neither afirm or denied the rumors, so don't put in my hands things I never wrote. Personally I don't believe Alberto would merry Telma, happy now?. On the other hand I don't care about who raised the notice because when Letizia and Felipe went to the Bahamas (for ex.) we knew thanks to the foreing press and about two days later El Mundo or El Pais, or both, wrote about the Miami Airport's affair.
About Telma and Erika I'm not really into her lives and probably Telma is the oldest one, but I know for a fat that Telma is not married, she's the one traveling with the Red Cross and that's what matters because is the whole point of the article. Erika is married but noone was talking about her but Telma, got it?. You said she was married just to trash the magazine and the notice. Magazines are fantasious but at least they know if the subjets of their gossips are married or single people, c'mon.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Telma!:D

She's turning 32 today

Pictures from her parents when they were young

From Hola

Pictures of Telma Ortiz working for tsunami relief in Indonesia.

I believe this was taken in Medan, a nearby city from Aceh.
(I was just there a couple months ago for holiday...very hectic city...:))

These are from Deadline Press :

this is so noble of her. where is she working now? still in spanish red cross?

purple_platinum said:
this is so noble of her. where is she working now? still in spanish red cross?

I read somewhere that she is working now in the Doctors without borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom