Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 9: March - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On El mundo :flowers:birthday wishes and a beautiful picture of Letizia.
Gente | elmundo.es

I guess that picture was taken in Mallorca on August 28th on occasion of the dinner to Mallorcan authorities.

Last edited:
Thank God she went back to the suits, that's what's better for her, the suit is really nice, and looks good on her

The only things I don't like are her hair and her sandals, she needs to start wearing other than sandals and open-toe shoes:rolleyes:

Princess Letizia attended the award ceremony for the foundation Save the Children

PPE Agency Princess

Thank God she went back to the suits, that's what's better for her, the suit is really nice, and looks good on her

The only things I don't like are her hair and her sandals, she needs to start wearing other than sandals and open-toe shoes:rolleyes:

Thanks for writing my post crisinaki :lol: can't think of anything worth adding!

Thanks for writing my post crisinaki :lol: can't think of anything worth adding!

How about us organizing a "Big Brother" but for Letizia's hairdresser? that woman has an enemy on her own ranks! :lol:
if my hairdresser left me with those donkey-bangs I'll kill him/her:cool:

i'd like her to ditch the platform shoes as well (although i think it's less painful to wear). and as for her hair, i'm thinking that the hairdresser didn't cut it well because the bangs are too short to have that sideswept effect.

Thanks for the pictures. I was already starting to wonder if this act was today or tommorrow. I love the suit, the silver shirt under it, is quite nice too and combines perfect with the shoes, which by the way I absolutely love.

It seems that Letizia has done some shopping during the summer, she has already shown us many new outfits. I really like this white suit combined with silver.

I like the suit and the white-silver combination but I think she´s too slim again :(

Do you think that the suit is new? I think she wore a very similar suit before.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about us organizing a "Big Brother" but for Letizia's hairdresser? that woman has an enemy on her own ranks! :lol:
if my hairdresser left me with those donkey-bangs I'll kill him/her:cool:

When looking at Letizia I guess it's just a rumour that she actually has a hairdresser and you are right with your suggestion that Leonor cuts mommy's hair :cool: :lol:

This plain blah hair hanging down look also stresses her thinness, she looks painfully skinny these days, not ony in her face, like a walking skeleton (sorry, adelaide, it's your expression but I think it's true).

When looking at Letizia I guess it's just a rumour that she actually has a hairdresser and you are right with your suggestion that Leonor cuts mommy's hair :cool: :lol:

This plain blah hair hanging down look also stresses her thinness, she looks painfully skinny these days, not ony in her face, like a walking skeleton (sorry, adelaide, it's your expression but I think it's true).

Momma, come 'ere, ur haird is too londg:lol: :ROFLMAO: :D

Yeah, she's too thin, I liked her better in her anchor times, when she had a bit more weight on her, it softens her features and makes her good better

I guess that's why she's wearing so much white, it's a color that actually makes you seem bigger than you are most of the time, so white is a wise choice for her right now;)

The suit is repeated, of the summer of 2004.

Sincerely,I was waiting for something more than repetitive commentaries on the hair... Before the insistence of which she has acts in solitarily, that when she has one, comments on her hair ... it surprises me. To comment on her hair, it is all the same that she is alone, accompanied, or of vacations.

DOÑA LETIZIA REANUDA SU AGENDA EN SOLITARIO

DONA LETIZIA RESUMES HER AGENDA IN SOLITARILY

The princess Letizia, with a white trouser suit and complements in silver, was doing delivery of the prizes " Friend of the children ", which grants the foundation Save the children - founded 88 years ago to help the million children refugee and displaced after the First World War-, in the Circle of Fine arts of the Spanish capital. An awards that there have relapsed this year into the actress Jane Fonda, into the writer Jose Saramago, into the violinist Anne Sophie Mutter and into the prize Prince of Asturias of International Cooperation, Graça Machel, for their active commitment for the peace and support continued to campaigns and projects related to the infancy and the most disadvantaged.

Photos
Galerías de imágenes

so now we're not allowed to voice our opinions about her hair?:rolleyes: it's not our fault she has such a ghastly hairdo:cool:
she got a solo act, yay! :cool: let's see how long till the next one:lol:

so now we're not allowed to voice our opinions about her hair?:rolleyes: it's not our fault she has such a ghastly hairdo:cool:

With much luck there will be another one this year :rolleyes: I hope Zarzuela will allow more with time passing, especially regarding the journalist / media topic. It's so weird that Felipe presents media prizes or honours journalists and does speeches while the expert has to sit there and listen and put on a brave face :wacko::glare:

The suit and this white / silver combination looks good. Other ladies of the evening are wearing similar clothing and colours.

Crisiñaki I see that you are enjoing much tonight at Letizia´s expense.

Letizia will continue with her agenda in solitaire and I am sure that we will see Letizia work a lot, probably she will be one of the crown princess with the most filled agenda.

Her style of clothes always is simple and PROFESSIONAL, and her hair is perfectly cut and very polished,If you do not like it it is respectable but the ridicule is not necessary.
Even so she is not perfect but she is a happy woman and at least she always has a smile in her face and not a rancid, unpleasant and disagreeable face;)

Last edited:
That suit with that beautiful grey suit look great on her, i like her shoes and handbag,but the thing i love the most is her brooch,it is so beautiful.
i really hope to see her in solo events soon,and god please please make her hair grow longer soooon,i hate that bang.

Princess Letizia Hosts Save the Children Foundation Awards
September 19, 2007
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]WireImage: Listings[/FONT]

Some of the photos
http://i7.tinypic.com/538njm1.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/6hdylgy.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/4xvhoit.jpg
http://i19.tinypic.com/5xiykog.jpg
http://i16.tinypic.com/3yo5pvl.jpg

I like the images of the Princess with Graca Machel, seem to have enough complicity. I hope that the Princess could to collaborate with her in someone of her activities and projects.

Graca Machel with Nelson Mandela in the dinner on the occasion of the wedding of the Princes.
http://i13.tinypic.com/3yqscwh.jpg

There exists a thread where you and others can give interesting opinions about Princess Letizia`hairstyle

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-letizias-hats-headwear-hairstyles-4023.html

This thread is about current events :ermm:, that is something more discussion about hair, shoes, dress etc

There exists a thread where you and others can give interesting opinions about Princess Letizia`hairstyle

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-letizias-hats-headwear-hairstyles-4023.html

This thread is about current events :ermm:, that is something more discussion about hair, shoes, dress etc

I have to think you for your courage in front some o the participants who don't succeed to make the difference between their own taste - thinking it's the best one- and the freedom to dress as you want according the event that you are doing.

I think that we can be a little astonishing by some remarks, always the sames about the weight of the Princess, what the trubbles? she is thin, for some of you a walking skeleton, it seems to me that it's not a problem to have a husband totally in love, to make two magnific babies girl... and mainly to have intellectual activities; to be thin don't stop to think, in my opinion:D

Why, now she has her own agenda to try to find in wich field and how she can developp her activitiee- because the rigidity structure of the Royal House: We have to thank these of you who have noticed that the Princess dosen't have a good hairdresser but that it's more sure is that she don't have any assistant or secretary! Oh my God , it's true as Leonor is now going to school, may be she can be use as a private secretary of the Princess: hairdresser, secretary two posts important to make some economies. Right, we have to be more clever

As the ridiculous don't kill anyone I'm not anxious for them, but it's very relevant of the intellectual level of this combantants who during a while had mad a claim to stigmatise the fact that the Princess didn't have her own agenda, then she has one, the single remarks are about her weight - Oh my God, even if I don't see what my God is useful in this matter- what a trubbles? it's not your problem, is whithout total interest because I don't know if you have realize the Princess of Asturias isn't a goose at proper sens and at figurative sens, isen't it?:D:angel:

With much luck there will be another one this year :rolleyes: I hope Zarzuela will allow more with time passing, especially regarding the journalist / media topic. It's so weird that Felipe presents media prizes or honours journalists and does speeches while the expert has to sit there and listen and put on a brave face :wacko::glare:

The suit and this white / silver combination looks good. Other ladies of the evening are wearing similar clothing and colours.

Yeah, one of the things I've never been able to understand is why Letizia hasn't gotten a full agenda of her own after 3 years, it would be fun watching her doing her own acts all the time and Felipe having his own agenda away from her

I think they'll be better apart in acts than together, 'cuz all the puppy love doesn't let them work properly :D :lol::ROFLMAO:

I agree with you DoM, the white/silver was the topic of the event and it looked good on her, once again, the only bad were hair and shoes, the rest was quite ok

After that basketball fashion disaster, I think anything we see on her is better than that one :lol:

Yeah, one of the things I've never been able to understand is why Letizia hasn't gotten a full agenda of her own after 3 years, it would be fun watching her doing her own acts all the time and Felipe having his own agenda away from her

I think they'll be better apart in acts than together, 'cuz all the puppy love doesn't let them work properly :D :lol::ROFLMAO:

I agree with you DoM, the white/silver was the topic of the event and it looked good on her, once again, the only bad were hair and shoes, the rest was quite ok

After that basketball fashion disaster, I think anything we see on her is better than that one :lol:

Must you constantly put down Letizia in an attempt to make Cristina look better. It's really getting old and basically spamming the board. Let people enjoy all members of the family instead of consistently putting down some to try to make others look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom