The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

On El mundo birthday wishes and a beautiful picture of Letizia.
Gente | elmundo.es

I guess that picture was taken in Mallorca on August 28th on occasion of the dinner to Mallorcan authorities.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

20 minutos:
Doña Letizia cumple hoy 35 años

20minutos gallery of princess Letizia
De periodista a princesa

Old 09-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
On El mundo birthday wishes and a beautiful picture of Letizia.
Gente | elmundo.es

I guess that picture was taken in Mallorca on August 28th on occasion of the dinner to Mallorcan authorities.
Well seen !!!
Old 09-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Royal Highness

La Princesa De Asturias Afronta Unos DÍas Muy SeÑalados En Su Agenda

El martes, cena en honor al presidente de Uruguay, y el miércoles, presentación de la infanta Sofía a la Virgen de Atocha y primer acto en solitario desde su vuelta al trabajo. (Hola.com)
Old 09-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Delivery of the Prizes of the Foundation Save the Children " Friends of the children "
Circle of Fine arts. Madrid

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080ef9ca1g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080f04ff6g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080f121cag.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080fb9e5bg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080f1bdabg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080f122f7g.jpg
Old 09-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank God she went back to the suits, that's what's better for her, the suit is really nice, and looks good on her

The only things I don't like are her hair and her sandals, she needs to start wearing other than sandals and open-toe shoes
Old 09-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Some more
ANP Beeldbank

Yahoo News Photos
Yahoo News Photos
Old 09-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia attended the award ceremony for the foundation Save the Children

PPE Agency Princess
Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
[quote=lula;669399]Delivery of the Prizes of the Foundation Save the Children " Friends of the children "
Circle of Fine arts. Madrid

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080ef9ca1g.jpg

this woman is very thin , it is a pain

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this picture. Straight hair looks so much better with the suit than with the long dress.

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...080f04ff6g.jpg
Old 09-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Thank God she went back to the suits, that's what's better for her, the suit is really nice, and looks good on her

The only things I don't like are her hair and her sandals, she needs to start wearing other than sandals and open-toe shoes
Thanks for writing my post crisinaki can't think of anything worth adding!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Thanks for writing my post crisinaki can't think of anything worth adding!
How about us organizing a "Big Brother" but for Letizia's hairdresser? that woman has an enemy on her own ranks!
if my hairdresser left me with those donkey-bangs I'll kill him/her
Old 09-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

i'd like her to ditch the platform shoes as well (although i think it's less painful to wear). and as for her hair, i'm thinking that the hairdresser didn't cut it well because the bangs are too short to have that sideswept effect.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the pictures. I was already starting to wonder if this act was today or tommorrow. I love the suit, the silver shirt under it, is quite nice too and combines perfect with the shoes, which by the way I absolutely love.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

It seems that Letizia has done some shopping during the summer, she has already shown us many new outfits. I really like this white suit combined with silver.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:43 PM

I like the suit and the white-silver combination but I think she´s too slim again :(

Do you think that the suit is new? I think she wore a very similar suit before.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
How about us organizing a "Big Brother" but for Letizia's hairdresser? that woman has an enemy on her own ranks!
if my hairdresser left me with those donkey-bangs I'll kill him/her
When looking at Letizia I guess it's just a rumour that she actually has a hairdresser and you are right with your suggestion that Leonor cuts mommy's hair

This plain blah hair hanging down look also stresses her thinness, she looks painfully skinny these days, not ony in her face, like a walking skeleton (sorry, adelaide, it's your expression but I think it's true).
Old 09-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
When looking at Letizia I guess it's just a rumour that she actually has a hairdresser and you are right with your suggestion that Leonor cuts mommy's hair

This plain blah hair hanging down look also stresses her thinness, she looks painfully skinny these days, not ony in her face, like a walking skeleton (sorry, adelaide, it's your expression but I think it's true).
Momma, come 'ere, ur haird is too londg

Yeah, she's too thin, I liked her better in her anchor times, when she had a bit more weight on her, it softens her features and makes her good better

I guess that's why she's wearing so much white, it's a color that actually makes you seem bigger than you are most of the time, so white is a wise choice for her right now
Old 09-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

The suit is repeated, of the summer of 2004.

Sincerely,I was waiting for something more than repetitive commentaries on the hair... Before the insistence of which she has acts in solitarily, that when she has one, comments on her hair ... it surprises me. To comment on her hair, it is all the same that she is alone, accompanied, or of vacations.

DOÑA LETIZIA REANUDA SU AGENDA EN SOLITARIO

DONA LETIZIA RESUMES HER AGENDA IN SOLITARILY

The princess Letizia, with a white trouser suit and complements in silver, was doing delivery of the prizes " Friend of the children ", which grants the foundation Save the children - founded 88 years ago to help the million children refugee and displaced after the First World War-, in the Circle of Fine arts of the Spanish capital. An awards that there have relapsed this year into the actress Jane Fonda, into the writer Jose Saramago, into the violinist Anne Sophie Mutter and into the prize Prince of Asturias of International Cooperation, Graça Machel, for their active commitment for the peace and support continued to campaigns and projects related to the infancy and the most disadvantaged.

Photos
Galerías de imágenes
Old 09-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent

so now we're not allowed to voice our opinions about her hair? it's not our fault she has such a ghastly hairdo
she got a solo act, yay! let's see how long till the next one

Closed Thread