The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 08-31-2007, 03:12 PM
fanprincipesasturi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Posts: 1,070
Doña Letizia shines with pride purses designed in exclusive right by ex- more sounded (with permission of Eva Sannun) of which today is her husband, Don Felipe de Borbón.
Estilo - Letizia luce los complementos que diseña una ex novia de Felipe

Estilo - Letizia luce los complementos que diseña una ex novia de Felipe

( it seems to me that this is like Carlos, camila and diana. ...jejejejejej)
__________________

__________________

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

  #102  
Old 08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi View Post
( it seems to me that this is like Carlos, camila and diana. ...jejejejejej)
Your "funny" commentary is disagreeable enough ... though the Princess demonstrates once to be a mature and intelligent woman who is over many bilges, and that as Laura Ponte said, she has a great heart...
__________________

  #103  
Old 08-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Somewhere in Germany, Germany
Posts: 807
The length of that dress isn´t IMO the problem but she could have worn let´s say some kind of costume or summer-dress like last year. In this case it would be proper if it was a little shorter.
I hope we all agree that her hairstyle is awful and not a tiny bit proper for that kind of dress. Not only that the cut is failed but the hair looks dull. Not to forget her eyes - deep in the cavity again....
  #104  
Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi View Post
Doña Letizia shines with pride purses designed in exclusive right by ex- more sounded (with permission of Eva Sannun) of which today is her husband, Don Felipe de Borbón.
Estilo - Letizia luce los complementos que diseña una ex novia de Felipe

Estilo - Letizia luce los complementos que diseña una ex novia de Felipe

( it seems to me that this is like Carlos, camila and diana. ...jejejejejej)
Haha, those so incompetent journalists couldn't even tell the difference between Isabel Sartorius and Eva Sannum. About the comparison to Charles, Camila and Diana from you, this is laughable. If Felipe had wanted to marry Isabel, he would have done that, he chose Letizia period.
I don't know how well Isabel does as a new designer. It's very competitive in the fashion industry, people will not buy your purses just because you are the famous ex. Maybe Letizia tried to help Isabel a little. I'm sure Felipe will be happy to see her to be successful finally after years of searching for a profession. I like the purse, Good luck to Isabel.
  #105  
Old 08-31-2007, 07:19 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
The length of that dress isn´t IMO the problem but she could have worn let´s say some kind of costume or summer-dress like last year. In this case it would be proper if it was a little shorter.
I hope we all agree that her hairstyle is awful and not a tiny bit proper for that kind of dress. Not only that the cut is failed but the hair looks dull. Not to forget her eyes - deep in the cavity again....

What do you want to say exactly ? a little bite mysterious isen't it ?
  #106  
Old 09-11-2007, 08:44 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,253
According to the journalist Mari Angeles Alcazar, the Princess of Asturias will recapture her agenda in solitarily, next week, in an act of the Organization Save the Children.
  #107  
Old 09-11-2007, 03:28 PM
mapian's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ., Spain
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
According to the journalist Mari Angeles Alcazar, the Princess of Asturias will recapture her agenda in solitarily, next week, in an act of the Organization Save the Children.
Thanks lula. Hola! have the same information: Noticias breves de actualidad

They are good news, not detaills abaut this act?
  #108  
Old 09-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Camarina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 497
“LA NUEVA” PRINCESA DE ASTURIAS

She accompanied to the Prince to the Royal Theater letting see herself with this last appearance in scene that she has overcome the threshold of the pain and that she knows what really it matters in the life.


The experience of the maternity.
Princess de Asturias, again stunning, confirmed with this last appearance which began to intuit itself in the goodbye supper that took place in the Palace of the Almudena of Mallorca at the end of August: she has been able to overcome the threshold of the pain and she can separate what it does not serve to make be worth what really matters in the life.
Princess Letizia has been able to be reinforced like human being of the duel of the tragedy; but mainly of the experience of the maternity and knowing themselves dear. Although sometimes it seems it, nothing is gratuitous in the life.The Princess, who knew it, appears to us now, after three long years not at all easy like Princess of Asturias, like a more a sweet woman, calm, reflective, and, also, a little the more bold, although she wore the dress and the sandals in another occasions.
After a transforming summer, princess Letizia has returned to carry out images that bring to the memory some of the happier moments lived, but at which it is perceive, a new disposition before her role and her commitment with the agenda of the Prince.
...Princess Letizia was yesterday, again, “she”.



It is a NICE article about Letizia
  #109  
Old 09-11-2007, 06:41 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
If this article can looks nice and kind for the Princess os Asturias is to accept that Letizia were really bad during some months just before the birth of Sofia.

It's not exactly the case, if obviously her trauma because the death of her sister was important, plus if her pregnancy of Leonor was difficult, never she has most the concious of her attributions, more, remember just a week after the dramatic lost of her little sister she was abble to confront herself to the press.

It's the reason why for me the words of "new Princess" is first of all eye catching. The Princess of Asturias has always been very beautiful, even in the most great dolor, even when her pregnancy mad her so incomfortable.

But, yes it's true that today the Princess free of the grief ( apparently) of her litlle sister's drama, free of her pregnancy troubles can be herself, not a new one, but always the same estupendous woman that she has always been. The single difference, important, is that the motherhood has gave to her a new dimention yet tactible with Leonor, doing that she can express with more facilities her natural tenderness.

May be too, after the bikini's indiscretions, Hola want to make a sympathetic article for the Princess of Asturias to try todo forget their awful behaviour of this summer because, don't forget, it's Hola with it's paparazzis which had mad this ridiculous pseudo scandal of the swimingsuit of Letizia.
  #110  
Old 09-12-2007, 07:22 AM
nouwrein's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
“LA NUEVA” PRINCESA DE ASTURIAS

She accompanied to the Prince to the Royal Theater letting see herself with this last appearance in scene that she has overcome the threshold of the pain and that she knows what really it matters in the life.


The experience of the maternity.
Princess de Asturias, again stunning, confirmed with this last appearance which began to intuit itself in the goodbye supper that took place in the Palace of the Almudena of Mallorca at the end of August: she has been able to overcome the threshold of the pain and she can separate what it does not serve to make be worth what really matters in the life.
Princess Letizia has been able to be reinforced like human being of the duel of the tragedy; but mainly of the experience of the maternity and knowing themselves dear. Although sometimes it seems it, nothing is gratuitous in the life.The Princess, who knew it, appears to us now, after three long years not at all easy like Princess of Asturias, like a more a sweet woman, calm, reflective, and, also, a little the more bold, although she wore the dress and the sandals in another occasions.
After a transforming summer, princess Letizia has returned to carry out images that bring to the memory some of the happier moments lived, but at which it is perceive, a new disposition before her role and her commitment with the agenda of the Prince.
...Princess Letizia was yesterday, again, “she”.



It is a NICE article about Letizia
And very nice photo of Letizia with it
more photos 1, back of the dress, 2, side view
  #111  
Old 09-12-2007, 07:36 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by nouwrein View Post
And very nice photo of Letizia with it
more photos 1, back of the dress, 2, side view

Many thanks, the shots are very good... as always for the first plan of the Letizia's face. The Princess of Asturias is very lucky because she has a good skin, very easy to shot, even when she isn't very maked up.
Generally speaking, Letizia is not very much maked up even for gala reception.
  #112  
Old 09-12-2007, 02:39 PM
fanprincipesasturi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Posts: 1,070
Noticias
An act of "Save the Chidren" she will serve so that the Princess de Asturias, who initiated her own .... a year ago and that left in condition by the pregnancy of his second daughter, retakes her activities in solitaire in the next days
__________________

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

  #113  
Old 09-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Mari_*'s Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pty, Panama
Posts: 1,047
Felipe checking out his beautiful wife Nice pic!
__________________
..F&L..
  #114  
Old 09-12-2007, 09:16 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
Dear Mari_*

Very funny observation


but and, no i'm sorry it's and because the german press is able to say that a little Bourbon is coming soon!...
  #115  
Old 09-12-2007, 10:26 PM
ladejesus's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Here and There, United States
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
Dear Mari_*

Very funny observation


but and, no i'm sorry it's and because the german press is able to say that a little Bourbon is coming soon!...
So true adelaide. I can see the magazine covers already.
__________________
"¡Yo soy española al cien por cien! (I am 100% Spanish!)" -S.M. la Reina Doña Sofía
  #116  
Old 09-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Letizia_guapa's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: travelling, Spain
Posts: 48
I LOVE her dress! the pattern, the cut everything. Where can i buy one?
  #117  
Old 09-14-2007, 04:25 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,253
La Fundación Lions Club de Gijón distingue a la Princesa doña Letizia

The Foundation Lions Club of Gijon distinguishes the Princess dona Letizia

The Princess dona Letizia will be distinguished by the NGO Foundation Lions Club of Gijon bythe institutional prize, since already they it were her husband don Felipe and the King Juan Carlos I. This organization, which it sedates in Gijon was created in the year 2005, it has been chosen as the best NGO on a worldwide scale and finalist of the prize has just remained a " Prince of Asturias " of the Concord. The persons in charge of Lions Club will explain today the recognition that they will grant to the Princess.
...
  #118  
Old 09-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Ccile's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: paris, France
Posts: 1,369
on the 19th of september, the princess will meet members of the foundation "save the children" at Madrid. it will be her first solo engagement since the birth of Sofia.
__________________
My blog about princesses & fashion!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
  #119  
Old 09-15-2007, 05:33 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,253
Los Leones gijoneses premian «el compromiso social» de doña Letizia

The Lions gijoneses reward " the social commitment " of dona Letizia

The King Juan Carlos, the Queen Sofia, the Prince of Asturias and the infanta Cristina already were " Friends of Melvin Jones ". Now, thanks to the initiative of an active group of gijoneses, the Princess of Asturias joins them. Melvin Jones was the founder of the NGO Lions Club International, and his continuers and inheritors in Gijon have considered that the maximum award of the entity, which takes the name of his creator, should come now to dona Letizia Ortiz's hands.
...
  #120  
Old 09-15-2007, 11:39 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,253
La ONG Save the Children premia a Saramago, Jane Fonda, Graca Machel y a Anne Sophie Mutter - Yahoo! Noticias

Save the Children rewards Saramago, Jane Fonda, Graca Machel and to Anne Sophie Mutter

Save the Children has awarded the prize " Friend of the children 2007 " to the actress Jane Fonda, the writer Jose Saramago, the violinist Anne Sophie Mutter and to the reward Prince of Asturias of International Cooperation Graça Machel, for their work realized in favour of the infancy.

In a press release, the NGO makes clear today that it has rewarded to these personalities, which will gather in Madrid their respective awards next September 19 in an act at that the Princess of Asturias will preside, for his fight " to obtain a better world in which all the children and girls have hopes and opportunities ".
...
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 10: September - November 2007 Anna_R Current Events Archive 211 11-29-2007 11:24 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007 marezdote Current Events Archive 206 10-18-2007 11:58 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 38: September 2007 marezdote Current Events Archive 202 09-28-2007 07:29 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007 marezdote Current Events Archive 214 09-17-2007 12:10 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007 Anna_R Current Events Archive 193 09-06-2007 02:42 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll greece infanta elena fashion jew kate middleton king abdullah ii king abdullah ii current events king philip king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy movies new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince charles princess charlene fashion princess estelle princess marie princess mary princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen anne-marie queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima gowns queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania casual outfit queen rania daytime fashion queen rania eveningwear queen rania fashion rohan royal september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark stockholm succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises