Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 8: December 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new, 10th thread dedicated to
the current events of
the Princess of Asturias

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remeber our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Remember that this is a thread for current events only
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have fun! :flowers:

http://www.abc.es/20061229/gente-gente/princesa-letizia-ultima-compras_200612290254.html

The Princess Letizia last her buys

With a few comfortable boots, a dress of which her pregnant woman's belly was standing out, a long jacket and the free lock she is like the Princess of Asturias she went away days behind to a mall, where she was useful the first hour to do her Christmas buys. Dona Letizia crossed the infantile zone (she stopped in the corner of the signature Gocco) and chose some jerseys and trousers that, judging by the height thatshe was buying, surely will be the gift of Christmas that she puts for her nephews, so much on the part of her sister Erika (Carla), as for that of the Prince Felipe (the children of the Infantas).

The Princess came alone to these Christmas buys that these days fill the trades of the whole Spain. With several bags in the hand, Dona Letizia crossed the facilities in company of a saleswoman for surprise of all those they crossed with her. On the other hand, last Tuesday the Princes of Asturias as well as the Dukes of Lugo (who on eve returned of Soria) and Palm they returned to assemble all their children to pass a distended day in a sports club near to the Palace of the Zarzuela, where the children could play together.

Though one year ago in these dates the Princes of Asturias travelled with their daughter Leonor to Lanzarote, this time seems that there will remain in their residence of Madrid due to so often commented inconveniences of Dona Letizia's pregnancy, of which, surely, these days she will have taken advantage to meet also her sister Telma, who has travelled to Madrid for Christmas.

Certainly, it is not the first time that the Princess comes to a center, but it does not remove that a wide-awake onlooker who also was there was useful to do a few photos with his telephone and they to be sold rapidly to a magazine by previous payment of itsamount. The whole gift which he was not relying on.

It's a shame that people would be inconsiderate enough to take pictures for profit. They make an effort to be as down to Earth as possible and shop like one of us. Why can't we just smile and let them be. I'm sure that she misses going shopping just for fun terribly. Now it must seem like a chore.

I'm very surprised that Seegers who is a pro photoagency accept to sail pics robbed in a private place as an indoor shop!

It could be very sympathetic to see the Princess of Asturias doing shoping but not in brokken the law on the respect of the private life because it's a matter of sacred principle.
Imagine you are doing shopping with ??? in a place that you don't want to be seen!! It's exactly the same thing and nobody, neither any photoagency, journalist and so on, can speak and published articles about that, it's the law for the respect of the pivate life and the individual liberties

adelaide said:
I'm very surprised that Seegers who is a pro photoagency accept to sail pics robbed in a private place as an indoor shop!
Yes, but they removed the pics very quickly, you won't find any of them now there. Probably they realised they shouldn't have put them on the site at all. It's not only due to the customers, that taking photos is prohibited. The companies simply don't want their products to be photographed.

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Yes, but they removed the pics very quickly, you won't find any of them now there. Probably they realised they shouldn't have put them on the site. It's not only due to the customers, that taking photos is prohibited. The companies simply don't want there products to be photographed.

You are totaly right for the products, it's a question of disloyal competition and it's not the wishes of the companies, it's the commercial law.

I find those pictures very strange. She was shopping alone and very tired as we could see, it doesn't look like her at all!

Lauritas138 said:
She was Letizia and she wasn´t alone at all

I agree that it was Letizia, but are you sure she wasn't alone? Who was she with then? I don't think we've seen pictures that prove she was there with somebody. Did you read it somewhere? :)

princess leonor said:
I agree that it was Letizia, but are you sure she wasn't alone? Who was she with then? I don't think we've seen pictures that prove she was there with somebody. Did you read it somewhere? :)

The magazine Hola bought and it publishes the photos. It seems that she was "alone", that is to say without family or friends, but with the bodyguards.;)

Even "Point de vue" in France had shown one pic of this strange serie. I say strange because nobody of interseted people of the shop said nothing to protest against its way of doing.

adelaide said:
Even "Point de vue" in France had shown one pic of this strange serie. I say strange because nobody of interseted people of the shop said nothing to protest against its way of doing.

Why people should protest? Photographer did neither approached her nor bother her. All pics seem as taken from a certain distance. And in any case, she was in a public area.

I'm sure it is her, just she looks quite different, but every woman, without gowns, tiaras, etc.... look different.

fandesacs2003 said:
Why people should protest? Photographer did neither approached her nor bother her. All pics seem as taken from a certain distance. And in any case, she was in a public area.

I'm sure it is her, just she looks quite different, but every woman, without gowns, tiaras, etc.... look different.

It is the interior of a shop, and the photo is taken from inside the shop. It is not the same thing to do a photo from the street, that to do in an interior. On having done this type of photos they play with the limits of the legality, and from the straight minimum to the intimacy. This type of things are harmful to the shop, because it means that it is possible to deceive the intimacy of any client.

This thing always happen to celebrities, pics of them eating, shopping, jogging or even buying their groceries.

I´m not very sure but I have ear or reed in some media that the photos are taken from a cellular phone. Because of it I think that the photos are of very bad quality and it is could be the reason of why she dosn´t look at her a all.

julianne said:
This thing always happen to celebrities, pics of them eating, shopping, jogging or even buying their groceries.

Inside a shop it's totally forbiden by the law, the Princess was "incognito", right if the pic is shoten when she is running, jogging, eating, shopping but the all OUTSIDE!

julianne said:

Agree with you.

I do not know if it is forbidden, may be yes. But celebrities know that it will happen, and they finally could not avoid it. This is the "rule" of the game. If you are a celebritiy and you really do not want to be taken on pic while shopping, in this case you dont go shopping in this kind of shops. That's it.

A Portuguese Magazine and Hola! Magazine has this pictures of Princess Letizia shopping in El Corte Inglês.

fandesacs2003 said:
Agree with you.

I do not know if it is forbidden, may be yes. But celebrities know that it will happen, and they finally could not avoid it. This is the "rule" of the game. If you are a celebritiy and you really do not want to be taken on pic while shopping, in this case you dont go shopping in this kind of shops. That's it.

It's not a question of celebrity or not, because on this item the same celebrity can to be shot in a street or whatever places when it's an open space and that's that!

The question is the simple respect of rules law, very well know by the professionals, because if you accept to broke this rules because "is the "rule" of game":ROFLMAO: which one????, you have to accept that this rule are totaly inapropriate for the respect of your private life too! A rule of law is for all the people not only for so and so. If to morrow morning, for instance, you are shoten incognito but not alone in a shop and if this shots are used against you: Is it the rule of game ? A principe of law is done to be respect meanly if it is for the respect elemtary rights of the human liberty. You can't share this principe according the situation.

But for our case, it seems that the Princess of Asturias does'nt care about so much exitation for some poor pics not very clear taken in a shop, it's she who is regal!:king: :kiss:

adelaide said:
this rules because "is the "rule" of game":ROFLMAO: which one????, you

I mean this is the rule of the game of being a celebrity, Letizia accepted to become a public person, and she knew very well that she will be constantly under the public attention, so she is playing the game. If she did not want to be constantly under this attention, she would never have accepte to marry Felipe. Her new status, is a whole package, and it goes WITH these slight inconveniences. This is what I mean by "rule of the game".

adelaide said:
But for our case, it seems that the Princess of Asturias does'nt care about so much exitation for some poor pics not very clear taken in a shop, it's she who is regal!:king: :kiss:

You are right. Her new life makes her so happy, that she does not give any attention to such minor details.

It seams that people who where there shopping where keep away not to disturb the Princess

biboquinhas said:
It seams that people who where there shopping where keep away not to disturb the Princess

And how do you know that?

biboquinhas said:

Well, i doubt that! the princess would not want to affect other people's shopping just because she's there. the fact that Letizia is in a public place she knows that there may be people around trying to have a glimpse of her. i seriously doubt that people are "kept away" so as not to disturb the princess while shopping. if she does not want to be disturb then might as well shop in a more private shop like high fashion shops for kids wherein they can offer security and of course the possibility of having people popping in and out to see her.. and lastly, having seen Letizia while she's in public (of course picture only) i doubt she wants people to "keep away" from her while she's doing her shopping. she likes to be with people. a last minute shopping wouldn't be that bad.:rolleyes: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks fore share with us the articule.
I think is normal that Letizia didn´t go to Vaqueira Beret this year, cosidering that she is 4 month pregnat, i think is dangerous to Skiing while you are pregnat, isn´t it?

rchainho said:
a portuguese article about letizia of being the great absentee of the skiing in baqueira beret in spain by nova gente.

They lacking information. The vacations in Baquiera stopped being a tradition in the year 1999, last year in which the Kings were in Baqueira. And it was not until last year when the Infantas returned together to Baqueira.

It is supposed that the Kings stopped skiing for age ... but it seems that also for other circumstances like Baqueira's mass-people to where every time more politicians and famous prominent figures were going, and more press; and for certain problems with the safety.

The Princes have been going to ski, but in calmer weekends. And it is evident that for a woman with a recent Caesarean or pregnant , and a baby of 2 or 14 months ... the ski is not the best entertainment.

do you know when is she going to appear again?

rchainho said:
do you know when is she going to appear again?

Acording to the calendar, The Princess has not an official event next week. But, as in other ocassions, I hope that Princess will be with Prince Felipe in some hearing on Monday or in Utrera Sevilla or in the lunch offered to President of Maly or in the Reception to the Diplomatics :rolleyes:

Am i wrong or she only appears with Felipe, at receptions, awards,etc.. She should get something to do alone, who arrenges the schedules? because she´s doing nothing lately.What a difference with Maxima, and the pregnancy is no excuse any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom