Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 8: December 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess of Asturias has find a very good style with her coats and dress, very feminine, serious and a little bite glamour.

As you can see she had succeeded to do accepted a lenght just above the knees. I find very refine the grey coat, I didn't succeed to devine the material, but it's very elegant and up to date.

I prefere whithout any doubt her style since the Leonor' birth. It's more to her role and character. During her first year as a Princess of Asturias, I think that she was looking for a style which, far away the pant 's outfit - very good for her in a look working girl- can bring to her a touch of specificity. Some times it was very good, some times a little discutable, particulary with the choice of some tissues. I have the feeling that the Princess of Asturias has understood that her style of Princess's wardrobe is quiet exactly the same when she was ancherwoman with the difference that her clothes have to be smart all day long and not anly for one hour behind the camera. Plus as she is visible from the head to toe, her silhouette have to be impecable, in this sens the coat is very good solution. I'm very found of this kind to dress.

Last edited:
adelaide said:
The princess of Asturias has find a very good style withe her coats and dress, very feminine, serious and a little bite glamour.

i agree with you;)

I think that they should go out more, they stay to mucht inside Zarzuela,They only do audiences and meetings they don't go out to the field and look at things in loco.They should do more visits, get to know the work by beeing in the field, talk to everyone envolved in the causes. To me is a big mistake to keep them only in meeting in Zarzuela and just a few outside!They should attend events, meetings, visits outside Zarzuela more!!!!

biboquinhas said:
I think that they should go out more, they stay to mucht inside Zarzuela,They only do audiences and meetings they don't go out to the field and look at things in loco.They should do more visits, get to know the work by beeing in the field, talk to everyone envolved in the causes. To me is a big mistake to keep them only in meeting in Zarzuela and just a few outside!They should attend events, meetings, visits outside Zarzuela more!!!!

I want to remember you that the Princes of Asturias are probably the most hardworkers of the royalty, you only must to look in this thead: “Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia current events: part 44. So I think that they are doing it very well,they do audiences,meeting and of course they go out too so i consider that there isn´t a mistake.

Last edited:
thanks for the pictures;)
Letizia looks wonderful, happy and healthy

They should go out more, they really do audiences and I'am not saying that they don't work!!!!But they should go out more, they should see things in Loco and not only do audiences in Zarzuela!In my opinion they fail a lot in that issue!!!! It's very simple and easy jst to walk five minutes from our home to the room of audiences in Zarzuela!!!!But they really fail in this issue!

biboquinhas said:
They should go out more, they really do audiences and I'am not saying that they don't work!!!!But they should go out more, they should see things in Loco and not only do audiences in Zarzuela!In my opinion they fail a lot in that issue!!!! It's very simple and easy jst to walk five minutes from our home to the room of audiences in Zarzuela!!!!But they really fail in this issue!
Most of their visits are outside of Zarzuela. You only have to look through one of their threads to see that, just look at the variety of places Felipe has been to in the past week or so. King Abdullah is usually visited by dignataries etc. at his own palace, much like the Spanish Royals. I would prefer a constructive detailed visit within the palace, rather than a short 1hour tripto a charity, with all the press in attendance like some Royals.

However, I notice that when Letizia does attend outside events certain people usually whine because she happens to be with her husband.

In fact I don't understand the words of biboquinhas. Is he/she speaking for the Princes both ?, the Prince?, the Princess.

-For the Prince, he has in week at least two or three events far away Zarzuela and Madrid ( go to the agenda)in a many different fields!
-For the Princess, she is starting her own agenda in a difficult conditions, is more relevant that she stay at the Zarzuela; And the content of her hearings are in different fields even it's turn round the childhood and the youth!
What's the matter?
-For the Princes together, they were in the same oproprtion inside and outside the Zarzuela! It's not because that they know nothing about all the questions, items, problemes, preoccupations for the present and the futur of Spain.

It's totally irrelevant to think that they live whithout see nothing of the world of today. To think that it's considere them as totaly stupid... I can beleived that!!

Adelaide I´m agree with you, I´m surprised because bioquinhas has affirmed something totally contrary to the reality and I ask myself… WHY?...........perhaps bioquinhas would have to inquire better......

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new, Part 11, thread for the Current Events of the Princess of Asturias can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom