The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Serene Highness

Letizia looks amazing today! I love her outfit, and what an amazing smile. She's getting really big, I wonder when we can expect the baby infantita.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

letizia look radiant!

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 03-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Courtier

Here are the mini-articles from Hola and Hello: Princesa Letizia retoma su agenda and Princess Letizia Blooming at Charity Event. Thanks for the pics fanletizia. She looks beautiful today.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

23-03-2007 Princess Letizia smiles as she receives in audience several representatives of the Foundation "Save the children", in Madrid, Spain.

PPE Agency Princess
Old 03-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Love her coat!
Old 03-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for pictures. Letizia looks beautiful and I like her coat, too!
Old 03-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Nobility

Lovely coat and lovely meeeting... Letizia looks so gorgeus
Old 03-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I love her bright smile.
Finally she wears brighter colour again! I simply love this coat!
ANP Beeldbank

Old 03-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Courtier

Finally a big smile ! She looks much better than she has for months!
Old 03-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCESS LETIZIA ATTENDING A "SAVE THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION" TALK

London Features International Ltd
Old 03-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Aristocracy

It is so nice to see princess Letizia smiling again, thanks everyone for the pictures.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Courtier

She looks really cute, I am glad that she is not looking too sad.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Serene Highness

Red face

Yep I have to agree with everyone, Letizia looks great. Her stomach is sure getting big. I think both a Spanish and a Dutch royal baby will make debuts in April.

Love the coat and her hair looks really nice too. It seems she's had her hair trimmed recently and has been keeping it at this length for a while, this length is good for her.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Serene Highness

Is this officially the end of Letizia's public appearances until the baby is born? I don't see anything on the schedule for her for the rest of March but does anyone have a clue about any possible appearances in April?

Or maybe it just depends on how she feels whether or not she goes along with Felipe for an event therefore it's not advertised that she'll be there.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pictures, she's definitely glowing, love her coat and smile.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Gentry

yes she looks very nice, and i think its nice to see her alone.
on my site stand photo, but they stand all on this site:
when you will look on my site, looks than on: spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl ps: i have too a new layout

greetz carolien
Old 03-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks a lot for all the pics. Yes today the Princess of Asturias is estupendous. It's a trues pleasure to see her like that.

Thanks too Pien for your site: FANTASTIC!!!!

I find that the princess of Asturias seems very happy to have her own agenda, and works showing that she is not only cutter ribbon or flower pot!

Do you think actually that she is due for the end of april's month?
When I'm watching at her, it seems to me that she is on the edge to give birth in the next hours!!!!!

In any case, today she looks better and, may be I'm wrong, but i find that this last part of her pregnancy is less hard than for Leonor. I remember the "Dia de las Fuerzas Armadas" about two weeks before the birth of the first Infanta of the couple, I beleived that the baby was going to born under the Official Tribune....
Old 03-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
In any case, today she looks better and, may be I'm wrong, but i find that this last part of her pregnancy is less hard than for Leonor. I remember the "Dia de las Fuerzas Armadas" about two weeks before the birth of the first Infanta of the couple, I beleived that the baby was going to born under the Official Tribune....
It is true Adelaide,when Letizia was in the last parte of her first pregnancy, she semeed more exhausted than now.
And yes....she has a big belly but i think that her stomach have to lower a little more....in any case she is absolutely beautifullllll!!
Old 03-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

LFI has some beautiful pics, could someone post a few of them (pleeeeeease! )?

Videos:

from Terra:

La Princesa de Asturias, retoma su agenda oficial en solitario

and from Antena 3:

Antena3

The coat is awesome, I would die to have such for myself One of my favourite garmets of hers from that 2nd pregnancy.

Closed Thread