The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 07:26 AM
Serene Highness

I actually quite like Letizia's dress, she looks very beautiful lately. The anecdotes are sweet, she is very good with children , so I hope that after her pregnancy we will see her more and more in solo acts!

Old 12-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

About the Princess's dress, is so funny to see how the tasts can be so different between "ugly" for someone or " beautiful" for others to a single premother dress of working day!

In fact, it's a very refined cashmire one, the design are typically cashmire signed and the tissu is an stamen of cashmire (may be mixed with silk to be more dry) It's so simple and elegant that it's need no jewelles more ( also becauseit was early in the day )

Yes, as Vanesa said, she seems to be born to be regal and now yet more since she had lost some uncontrolled gesture, very sympathetic and spontaneous but too much to be precisilly a princily behaviour.

The Princess of Asturias is actually a very surprising woman! I'm sure that she is going to surprise us more yet.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:57 AM
Courtier

I love her outfit - it's nice to her her autumn and winter pregnancy fashion. I've also admire her choice her outfits.

I must say pregnancy really suits her, she's gain some weight and it's filled out her otherwise angular face, she's got this inner glow. Now if only i cld look half as gd as her when i'm expecting?!?!?!
Old 12-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Nobility

Thanks Lula!
Princess Letizia was really beautiful, is a pleasure to see her
Old 12-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Royal Highness

In did, she is stuning, i love see her more time.Thanks or the pics!
Old 12-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

I find very curious that GETTY imagne seems to stop doing pics of the Princess od Asturias since about quiet three months! What happens ?
Old 12-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Aristocracy

She Is Stunning.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I find very curious that GETTY imagne seems to stop doing pics of the Princess od Asturias since about quiet three months! What happens ?
Yes,i also have notice it and hellomagazine did it a long time ago too...
I don´t know what happens
Old 12-17-2006, 11:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Yes,i also have notice it and hellomagazine did it a long time ago too...
I don´t know what happens
On Getty, it looks like a question of agency, Carlos Álvarez was the photographer who was doing the photos in Spain, and lately it seems that there are fewer of his photos, exempting some important parties.

On Hello's topic, it is normal, Hello has a market of English speech. Letizia appears habitually in the web of Hola, with photos and videos. Hola in Spanish it is the original magazine, later there is an English version, and also in Canada, Russia, Greece or Mexico ... in every country the contents are different, and adapted to the market.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:38 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

She looks very tall! =)
http://images2.image-data.com/images/1/lowres/24045/24045756.jpg
Old 12-18-2006, 05:08 AM
Aristocracy

Esther Mur, double of Letizia, it remains without the second campaign for a company/signature of furniture

A campaign of the Aragonese company/signature Movable King carried out by Esther Mur, the double of Princess of Asturias, Doña Letizia, has been vetoed. 5 Tele and the autonomic channel of Aragón refused to emit the announcement. The TVE and Antenna 3 emitted it without the images in which the false princess appears with crown and dressed fiancèe, like in the original one, which she lasted half two minute and she had eslóganes: “30 days to abuse” and “take advantage of the King”. Of Furniture King.
(...)

It was the first campaign at national level of the manufacturers of furniture and “we only wanted notoriety. To have the greater possible repercussion”. They outside convinced to Esther Mur so that the false Letizia. Spot cost seven million of the old pesetas (42.000 €). Before, Esther had appeared in “Cronicas Marcianas”, “Salsa Rosa” (tv programs) or the magazine “Pronto” operating his similarity. He had one supplies for “Dolce Vita” (an other tv gossip program).

http://213.0.95.34/secciones/noticia...=1166418748514
Old 12-18-2006, 05:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elperiodico.com/default.a...seccio_PK=1028

Letizia does of reportera in Marvel's cómic edited in the USA

Letizia is a popular princess. The journalist who turned into princess has returned to exercise her nprofession, but this time as personage of cómic. The draftsman Salvador Larroca, acquaintance for introducing numerous winks in his emblems, has inspired by the wife of the prince Felipe to create one of the prominent figures of hislast work, Newuniversal, for the American publishing house Marvel.

Possibly the personage based on Letizia will ass unnoticed for the North Americans, but the Spanish readers will realize the similarity when the cómic comes here, in the middle of 2007. The tale, on which in the USA it put to the sale last 6th, is a remake of a cómic of the 80s which argument departs from a great cataclysm that endows with superpower a few chosen men.

It is not the first time that a personage of the Royal Family appears in Marvel's cómic. Last year, the draftsman Mike Mayhew wanted to endow the villain Magneto of a royal image and, for it, there used Juan Carlos' official photography without asking the author of the portrait for permission. The fact made explode the polemic and the publishing house ended up by asking for excuses to the Royal House for dressing the wicked personage in the uniform of the King. " The illustrators of Marvel use often real people as reference to inspire when they draw the figures", said then a representative of the publishing house.

LARROCA, the Spanish draftsman who goes more time being employed at The United States and that has realized regular series for The 4 fantastic ones and X-Treme X-Men, Ultimate Elektra put to Torrent in the cómic and to The Lunnis in Spiderman.

Now he has been touched by the princess Letizia, who turns out to be dressed in a blue jacket in the same neck chimney that had the white suit that led to the Zarzuela the day in which Felipe
asked for the hand. Then, certainly, it became very fashionable.

http://www.elperiodico.com/vivo/recu...191113_CAS.jpg
http://www.elperiodico.com/EDICION/E...1/f016lh12.jpg
Old 12-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

What can you think with the two last news about the celebrity of the Princess of Asturias? On one hand she is so famous that somebody have to make money with a double and in an other hand her features are so famous too to use as a model for a cartoon.
Two things: Or the advertisers are lacking of any imagination and needs to sell a product a very strong picture ( for what they don't have to pay any copyright....No comment) or the designers also don't have any imagination too to need the features of a humman being very well know to create a character.
In the both cases, it's very sad to consider the poorness of creators and the reign of the bad tast and the easy money!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:31 AM
Aristocracy

Waow, L is really blossoming, she really appears to enjoy children ! I like very much her naturelness et spontanious behaviour on her events, she seemed very very at ease!

My only remark goes to her clothes choise, once again, I absolutely don't like it, but well, it's just me !
Old 12-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Reception for "Infance Rights" at the Zarzuela Palace - December 15, 2006
12/15/2006 - Zarzuela Palace

http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing...250834&evntI=0
Old 12-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Serene Highness

why doesnt Letizia's do more things by herself with out her husband with her ??
Old 12-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Heir Apparent

She does look very comfortable in that dress, I like that style, it looks similar than the one she wore before, very nice and comfortable!
Old 12-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Nobility

I think that dress is way too form-fitting, esp. on top.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Reception for "Infance Rights" at the Zarzuela Palace - December 15, 2006
Video from Hola.com

http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreal...cia-solitario/

Closed Thread