The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
letizia in a act !!!!!!!!
i like this
Letizia in an act?¿?¿ HOW? WHEN? WHERE?¿¿

Old 12-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
letizia in a act !!!!!!!!
i like this
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/545071-post3.html

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3807
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3806
_

Old 12-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

On December 15 in Madrid we will se Letizia again
Old 12-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Nobility

Old 12-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.europapress.es/noticia.as...1132844&ch=175

The Princess of Asturias will receive to an Extremaduran delegation of the Plan of Schools associated with the UNESCO

A delegation of the Regional Coordination of the Plan of Associate Schools of the UNESCO (PEA), formed by 50 representatives there will be got next Friday, the 15th of December for her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias, Dona Letizia.

In concrete, as reports Don Benito's Town hall in a press release sent to Europa Press, the receipt is foreseen at 11.45 hours and in it there will take part members of the National Commission of the UNESCO, teachers and pupils of three centers adhered to the project and the councilmen of education of Don Benito y Plasencia's town halls.

Three Extremaduran centers adhered to this regional coordination, created in the course 2005/2006, are the I.E.S. ' Four Ways ' of Don Benito, the C.P. 'Gonzalo Encabo' of Talayuela and the I.E.S. 'Perez Comendador' of Plasencia.

The aim of the receipt is to present Dona Letizia the DVD elaborated on the Declaration of the Laws of the Infancy, proclaimed on November 20, 1959. The work has been the first joint activity of three Extremaduran centers and shows to pupils and teachers reading the articles of the mentioned declaration.

In the production of the DVD, of which 250 copies have been edited, there have taken part 15 teachers and 40 pupils of 4 º, 5 º and 6 º of primary and 1 º and 2 º of E.S.O, with the collaboration of the councillorships of education of Talayuela, Plasencia and Don Benito; and the participation of private companies.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

The content of this hearing seems very intresting and totally in the field gave to the Princess by the Royal House. It's a little bit better than the "flower pots"!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
The content of this hearing seems very intresting and totally in the field gave to the Princess by the Royal House. It's a little bit better than the "flower pots"!
Pleeeeease, Is it not possible to appearciate Letizia doing a solo event once every blue moon without again throwing really badly disquised kicks at Mary.

She meets them, chats with the and poses with them, exactly what other royals does as well
Old 12-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Nobility

What happens Larzen? why do you mentions mary?...
and what is "flower pot"?........i´m a bit desoriented
Old 12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Clearly the flowerpot remark was in reffference to other Princesses (like mary) baptizing flowers and Letizias event beeing so much more serious, but Im happy to be wrong and then I apologize.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

as a dutchman I can say that flowers and their pots are an important business to many :) I am actually quite glad they often asked royals to baptise 'their' flower. So do not worry, Letizia will hopefully get her own rose to baptise to soon (though hopefully she will be not as unlucky as HIRH The Markgravine of Baden who poured some of the champagne over her well polished shoes during such a baptism.)
Old 12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Pleeeeease, Is it not possible to appearciate Letizia doing a solo event once every blue moon without again throwing really badly disquised kicks at Mary.

She meets them, chats with the and poses with them, exactly what other royals does as well
It's me who is offended because or my english is totally understable, and I have to take some lessons quickly, either my purposes are totally stupid

Never I'm making any references to Mary for the SINGLE and SUFFICICIENT reason that I don't know her work!

My comparaison don't regard a person BUT a nature of work : I would only to say that for the Princess of Asturias the item of the hearing of fryday is exactly the topic in which she have/can involved her more than an " intellegent" and " beautiful" figuration ( I don't know if this word is correct ?)

Where Mary is mentionned ? You have to be so bit secured of yourself to misinterpret words so general !
Old 12-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
It is pretty sad that we have to count the times she had acted alone in an official act. She is supposed to do that right? Isn't it her job? Why are we jumping up and donw? About time, the royal house allows her to do that, she is very capable.!!
I think for most it's not a matter of a solo act, simply a public appearance (joint or solo) that counts. Since the announcement of the 2nd pregnancy, she hasn't been seen in public often.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Courtier

can't wait to see Letizia again!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
It's me who is offended because or my english is totally understable, and I have to take some lessons quickly, either my purposes are totally stupid

Never I'm making any references to Mary for the SINGLE and SUFFICICIENT reason that I don't know her work!

My comparaison don't regard a person BUT a nature of work : I would only to say that for the Princess of Asturias the item of the hearing of fryday is exactly the topic in which she have/can involved her more than an " intellegent" and " beautiful" figuration ( I don't know if this word is correct ?)

Where Mary is mentionned ? You have to be so bit secured of yourself to misinterpret words so general !
Now Larzen apologised beforehand for the posibility of him misunderstanding the remark. So let's call that the end of the discussion & let's not start on how, why etc etc as that will be a fruitless discussion .
Old 12-15-2006, 04:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hey, do you know when Letizia's today's acts will took place? And do you think she will have any speech? Probably not... Felipe usually doesn't have any in La Zarzuela...

Old 12-15-2006, 05:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Hey, do you know when Letizia's today's acts will took place? And do you think she will have any speech? Probably not... Felipe usually doesn't have any in La Zarzuela...
As far I know the hearings have to take place up to the 11th of the morning.
I think you are right because it's hearing, with a lot of shaked hands and " thnks a lot" but whithout speeches!
to the Princess for her first hearings in solitary
Old 12-15-2006, 06:10 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Today is a a big day for Letizia. I can´t wait for the pics and for the information about the Hearing.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Today is a a big day for Letizia.
Yeah, good luck to her!!! Imagine how nervous she might be right now...

Article from "ABC":

http://www.abc.es/20061215/nacional-...612150925.html

The Princess of Asturias grants today her first hearings in solitary
Two years and seven months after contracting marriage with His Royal Heighness the Prince of Asturias, Doña Letizia will today grant her first official hearings in solitaire in the Palace of the Zarzuela. Of this form, the wife of the Heir of Corona will retake her own agenda of work, that the past October iniciated with the inauguration of a public school of infantile and primary education in the Madrilenian locality of Pozuelo de Alarcón.
Prize Flexible Company
In particular, the wife of the Heir to the throne will receive in the morning at 11.00 to the awarded ones with the Prize to the Company Flexible 2006, that she tries to recognize the policies of flexibility between the professional life and the personnel in the Spanish companies. In this edition, the awarded companies have been the Asturian group Lacera (category of great company), Nokia (to the medium company) and Amusal (to the small company). Next, the Princess will receive a group of students and frontier professors of centers associated to UNESCO that have elaborated a work on the rights of the childhood. Indeed the childhood and youth are the two areas by which the Princess of Asturias shows a special interest and that will most of center the activities of their agenda of work. Although the creation of an own agenda for the Princess already was predicted from before the summer, its beginning agreed with the second pregnancy of Doña Letizia, who the next spring will give birth to her second daughter. As it already happened during his first gestation, the own annoyances of their state have prevented her to accompany to the Prince of Asturias to some acts and trips programmed in the last weeks, as well as to maintain more intense agenda particular. The last official activity which the Princess of Asturias has attended was the commemorative concert of the Day the International of the Voluntary military service, that was celebrated the past in Monumental theater 25 of November. However, the last time that was seen in public Doña Letizia was the 1 of December, when it accompanied to Her Majesty the Queen during a visit in deprived character the traditional again Future Rake.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Some previous information about the Hearings.

Prize to the Flexible Company 2006

The " Prize to the Flexible Company 2006 " is granted by the company
" Communication of Value Added ", with the support of the Department of Work and Social Matters, and promotes the diffusion of policies of flexibility between the professional life and personnel in the Spanish companies.

The awards corresponded to:

Category of big company: Asturian Group Lacera
Category of medium company: Nokia
Category of small company: Amusal
--------------------------------------------------
The second hearing

Hearing to the pupils and teachers who have taken part in the production of the work on the " Laws of the Infancy " of the Educational Centers of Estremadura, participants in the plan of Associate Schools of the UNESCO.

Created in 1953, the Net of the Plan of Associate Schools of the UNESCO (redPEA), commonly known as Associate Schools of the UNESCO, is a world net of approximately 7900 school establishments in 176 countries (schools parvularias, primary and secondary and institutes of top formation), at which they all are employed in favor of a qualit education.

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3806
Old 12-15-2006, 07:08 AM
Nobility

I don't think she will be nervous she is a former reporter so talking and being in front of cameras is nothing new to her.

Closed Thread