Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 7: October - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess looks beautiful and very happy.I really love the pattern of her dress and wow her legs look wonderful in those stocking.
Does she got new earring and ring?
It seems all girls love curtsying her.

The Princess looked great, I liked that outfit.. it seems the baby girl is going to be very chubby! :wub:
On the youtube video, all the girls said that it was very exciting meeting the Princess.
And the reporter said that Prince Felipe was recovering from an aphony.

I think Letizia was so gorgeous even I am not big fan of the dress

Yes, her face is fuller, and she looks, gorgeous!

She seems to be born a princess. I agree that the dress was not wonderful, but she looks gorgeous. Princess Letizia is no more tired not so thin that some month before...It seems that all that she had was...the first months of pregnancy that sometimes make yourself to feel sick...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Will Letizia go to the patronage meeting of the students' residence next Monday ?

donnaK said:
Will Letizia go to the patronage meeting of the students' residence next Monday ?

According to the agenda not, the Prince will come only (Let's wait that already with voice), but always there is a possibility that she could appear; especially because it is meeting in which assurance has certain interest.

http://www.hoy.es/prensa/20061216/sociedad/rubia-guapa-tele_20061216.html

She is blondder and more handsome than in tele

Students and professors of Four IES ' Caminos' of Don Benito, of the public school ' Gonzalo Encabó de Talayuela and of the IES ' Perez Comendador' de Plasencia lived yesterday in Madrid received an unforgettable experience to the being in the Palace on the Zarzuela by Princess de Asturias, Doña Letizia Ortiz. Sebastián Of the Rock, director of the dombenitense institute, emphasized after the visit:

"After giving the welcome one by one us, it was speaking with us more of half an hour and, finally, volvó to salute to us one by one to dismiss to us again". The director of the IES Four Ways did a very special gift to him to His Height Real, in concrete a unit of the magazine ' Asteriscó of year 1996, published by this center, whose cover was illustrated by a photo of prince Felipe. The own director of Don Benito described the behavior as "the very human and esplendoroso" princess of. In the same sense the director of the school expressed itself Gonzalo Encabo, Manuel Alive Carrasco, for whom the encounter was impregnated of a great "umanidad".

The children bombed to the princess with questions like: "where he is the prince, to which Doña Letizia responded that pachucho with the throat was "a little". Also they asked to him for infant Leonor and her adaptation the princess life. To this last one, Doña Letizia responded that Reina, the King and the infants have helped him much. A detail of the Princess took place after the indisposición of a student of Talayuela, Cristina Fajardo.

The girl left the room and little, Doña Leticia approached and she seated next to her to be interested in his state. Immaculate Lopez, student of second of THAT, Don Benito, declared after the visit that the princess "is blondder and more handsome than in tele". For this student "it has been a brilliant experience and the palace is precious".

On the other hand, Raquel González, of 13 years, Plasencia, emphasized that "the princess is very handsome and very high; all we were with the open mouth oyendo to speak to him ". On the subject of the stature there was no unamimity. For example, to Karín, student of Talayuela of eight years of age, Doña Letizia seemed "shorter to him than in the television".

Thanks for the pictures and videos.

I actually quite like Letizia's dress, she looks very beautiful lately. The anecdotes are sweet, she is very good with children :wub: , so I hope that after her pregnancy we will see her more and more in solo acts!

About the Princess's dress, is so funny to see how the tasts can be so different between "ugly" for someone or " beautiful" for others to a single premother dress of working day!

In fact, it's a very refined cashmire one, the design are typically cashmire signed and the tissu is an stamen of cashmire (may be mixed with silk to be more dry) It's so simple and elegant that it's need no jewelles more ( also becauseit was early in the day )

Yes, as Vanesa said, she seems to be born to be regal and now yet more since she had lost some uncontrolled gesture, very sympathetic and spontaneous but too much to be precisilly a princily behaviour.

The Princess of Asturias is actually a very surprising woman! I'm sure that she is going to surprise us more yet.

Last edited:
I love her outfit - it's nice to her her autumn and winter pregnancy fashion. I've also admire her choice her outfits.

I must say pregnancy really suits her, she's gain some weight and it's filled out her otherwise angular face, she's got this inner glow. Now if only i cld look half as gd as her when i'm expecting?!?!?!

Thanks Lula!
Princess Letizia was really beautiful, is a pleasure to see her:flowers:

In did, she is stuning, i love see her more time.Thanks or the pics!

I find very curious that GETTY imagne seems to stop doing pics of the Princess od Asturias since about quiet three months! What happens ?

Last edited:
adelaide said:
I find very curious that GETTY imagne seems to stop doing pics of the Princess od Asturias since about quiet three months! What happens ?

Yes,i also have notice it and hellomagazine did it a long time ago too...
I don´t know what happens:ermm:

Lauritas138 said:
Yes,i also have notice it and hellomagazine did it a long time ago too...
I don´t know what happens:ermm:

On Getty, it looks like a question of agency, Carlos Álvarez was the photographer who was doing the photos in Spain, and lately it seems that there are fewer of his photos, exempting some important parties.

On Hello's topic, it is normal, Hello has a market of English speech. Letizia appears habitually in the web of Hola, with photos and videos. Hola in Spanish it is the original magazine, later there is an English version, and also in Canada, Russia, Greece or Mexico ... in every country the contents are different, and adapted to the market.;)

Esther Mur, double of Letizia, it remains without the second campaign for a company/signature of furniture

A campaign of the Aragonese company/signature Movable King carried out by Esther Mur, the double of Princess of Asturias, Doña Letizia, has been vetoed. 5 Tele and the autonomic channel of Aragón refused to emit the announcement. The TVE and Antenna 3 emitted it without the images in which the false princess appears with crown and dressed fiancèe, like in the original one, which she lasted half two minute and she had eslóganes: “30 days to abuse” and “take advantage of the King”. Of Furniture King.
(...)

It was the first campaign at national level of the manufacturers of furniture and “we only wanted notoriety. To have the greater possible repercussion”. They outside convinced to Esther Mur so that the false Letizia. Spot cost seven million of the old pesetas (42.000 €). Before, Esther had appeared in “Cronicas Marcianas”, “Salsa Rosa” (tv programs) or the magazine “Pronto” operating his similarity. He had one supplies for “Dolce Vita” (an other tv gossip program).

http://213.0.95.34/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1745&pIdSeccion=10&pIdNoticia=182864&rand=1166418748514

http://www.elperiodico.com/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=46&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=364794&idseccio_PK=1028

Letizia does of reportera in Marvel's cómic edited in the USA

Letizia is a popular princess. The journalist who turned into princess has returned to exercise her nprofession, but this time as personage of cómic. The draftsman Salvador Larroca, acquaintance for introducing numerous winks in his emblems, has inspired by the wife of the prince Felipe to create one of the prominent figures of hislast work, Newuniversal, for the American publishing house Marvel.

Possibly the personage based on Letizia will ass unnoticed for the North Americans, but the Spanish readers will realize the similarity when the cómic comes here, in the middle of 2007. The tale, on which in the USA it put to the sale last 6th, is a remake of a cómic of the 80s which argument departs from a great cataclysm that endows with superpower a few chosen men.

It is not the first time that a personage of the Royal Family appears in Marvel's cómic. Last year, the draftsman Mike Mayhew wanted to endow the villain Magneto of a royal image and, for it, there used Juan Carlos' official photography without asking the author of the portrait for permission. The fact made explode the polemic and the publishing house ended up by asking for excuses to the Royal House for dressing the wicked personage in the uniform of the King. " The illustrators of Marvel use often real people as reference to inspire when they draw the figures", said then a representative of the publishing house.

LARROCA, the Spanish draftsman who goes more time being employed at The United States and that has realized regular series for The 4 fantastic ones and X-Treme X-Men, Ultimate Elektra put to Torrent in the cómic and to The Lunnis in Spiderman.

Now he has been touched by the princess Letizia, who turns out to be dressed in a blue jacket in the same neck chimney that had the white suit that led to the Zarzuela the day in which Felipe
asked for the hand. Then, certainly, it became very fashionable.

http://www.elperiodico.com/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_191113_CAS.jpg
http://www.elperiodico.com/EDICION/ED061218/CAS/FOTOS/EXIT/CARP01/f016lh12.jpg

What can you think with the two last news about the celebrity of the Princess of Asturias? On one hand she is so famous that somebody have to make money with a double and in an other hand her features are so famous too to use as a model for a cartoon.
Two things: Or the advertisers are lacking of any imagination and needs to sell a product a very strong picture ( for what they don't have to pay any copyright....No comment) or the designers also don't have any imagination too to need the features of a humman being very well know to create a character.
In the both cases, it's very sad to consider the poorness of creators and the reign of the bad tast and the easy money!

Waow, L is really blossoming, she really appears to enjoy children ! I like very much her naturelness et spontanious behaviour on her events, she seemed very very at ease!

My only remark goes to her clothes choise, once again, I absolutely don't like it, but well, it's just me !

why doesnt Letizia's do more things by herself with out her husband with her ??

She does look very comfortable in that dress, I like that style, it looks similar than the one she wore before, very nice and comfortable!

I think that dress is way too form-fitting, esp. on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom