The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

It seems like we won't see Letizia this coming week either. Casareal.es has not posted any events for her this week, while Prince Felipe has 3 or 4.

Old 10-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldt20
It seems like we won't see Letizia this coming week either. Casareal.es has not posted any events for her this week, while Prince Felipe has 3 or 4.
The Prince has 3 acts, two hearings in the Zarzuela in Thursday and an act in Galicia on Saturday. Even for him they are few acts in one week. These two weeks the Prince has had military acts, hearings and conferences and meetings on diverse matters ... it seems that already they had the agenda more or less foreseen for acts where the presence or absence of the Princess did not have repercussion great.

This one is a strange week. Tuesday, the 31st is Leonor's birthday and they will pass the day in house, Wednesday, the 1st is holiday in Spain. The Kings travel out of Spain, and in the political thing with the Catalan elections it will be a complicated week.

Let's hope that for November, after passing the first trimester the Princess recovers a bit, because with the nauseas to take a public activity is complicated enough.

Old 11-05-2006, 04:45 AM
Nobility

there ' is no news of letizia since a time and it does not have any programmed act I hope that all goes well for once the press is not made "éco "this and that is very rare no question is posed has felipe either we will see in one week if it return
Old 11-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

As we can see the Prince very relaxed during the two days of seminar, wa can think that all is well for the Princess because in the opposite Felipe should be more stressed. Remember how he was in Oviedo with Letizia beside him during the Awers's act: he quiet forgot the national hymn, he had some trubbles to begin his speech.

As I see Felipe like during this last two days I'm reassured.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Aristocracy

I think as you Adelaide and we hope we are right. On an other side he has to be smiling and pass over his own problems. What's strange that's nobody saided nothing about Leticia and Leonor. I explain me : Usually when he goes and speak with people who are waiting there is always somebody who asks for Leticia and Leonor news. Here nobody saided anything !
Old 11-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Dear zaza61, for my partr Idon't find that so strange because what do you wantthe princes can add since two weeks about his daugther, one tooth more or one world new.

As we can analyse the behaviour of the Princes, they want avoid - it's my opinion, I'm not sure I'm right- the side too "gaga" about their daughter.

I said that because they avoid the chocolate's tartle pic - right for me because a one's year baby don't understand the meaning of that- and as we can see on the birthday shots, the Princess looks well - I know it's not a proof- As far as we don't have true reasons to be anxious, be waiting for new and beautiful pics of Letizia!
Old 11-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

I seriously dont know why everyone is so offended by Prince Christian and his cake so it is necessary to bring it up all the time no matter the topic, noone seem to have a problem with the pictures of Princess Elisabeth of Belgium aged 1 and her (chocolate) cake. Im sure had we had pictures of Leonor with a cake and one candel you would have gone ga-ga over them as well.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Let's once and for all move on from the birthday pictures subject.

This thread is destined for Princess Letizia's current news and pictures, and not to discuss the birthday pictures of Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor.

When you have actual news and pictures of the Princess to post here they're welcomed, but any further discussion in regards to the birthday pictures will be deleted and the poster may face disciplinary action, since this is the second warning I issue on the subject.

Thank you,
Anna_R
Spanish Forums Moderator
Old 11-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Well my opinion is that since Letizia has turn to a spanish royal member they have decided not to turn their private life too public, Letizia by herself moves so mucht publicity, news and gossips around her that I think the have decided to put their private life has mucht as private as possible. My opinion is that thay are doing so wrong because mucht more gossips and questions will appear around them!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Commoner

http://www.elcomerciodigital.com/pre..._20061104.html
Old 11-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Well my opinion is that since Letizia has turn to a spanish royal member they have decided not to turn their private life too public, Letizia by herself moves so mucht publicity, news and gossips around her that I think the have decided to put their private life has mucht as private as possible. My opinion is that thay are doing so wrong because mucht more gossips and questions will appear around them!!!
I don’t know if I'm going to agree with you. I think they have the right to lead a private life just like any other family. Whether their in the public eye or leading a private life, people are always going to gossip, talk spread rumors about them because for who they are.

If what is said is incorrect, the CP couple will prove them wrong and/or release a statement. But I agree they should lead a private life.

As for letizia, i think she is doing a brilliant job. I enjoy seeing her at solo events.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturiana_
Thanks for the link Asturiana!

Here is the translation (sorry for all mistakes):

Twenty Athenian of Ibero-America and the Philippines will meet in Gijón supported by the "Jovellanos"
The organization will also organize an encounter of journalists whose president of honor will be Doña Letizia
The Athenian Jovellanos de Gijón, who from the past month of March shows the presidency of the World-wide Association of Athenians after the assembly celebrated in Puerto Rico, prepares for next the 16, 17 and 18 of November several activities oriented to the narrowing of cultural bonds with countries connected by a common language and a root, as they are the Latin Americans and the islands of the Philippines. “Still we are completing some details, there is not everything closed”, assured yesterday Jose Luis Martinez, president of the organization. What it is already known is the attendance of twenty people in charge of other so many Athenian that will participate in Gijón in the V Latin American and Philippine Spanish assembly.
But that meeting will only be one of the events. On a par, the organization has prepared the I Encounter the International of Journalists of Hispanic speech and the attendance of sixteen Latin American mass media journalists has already been confirmed. The act has one double purpose: on the one hand, to imply to mass media since they are responsible to spread the culture. By the other, to obtain that the presence of those means of different parts from the planet supposes that the activities of those days to corners of the pool are publiciten across.
Perhaps but the most novel act is the failure of the Prize of Historical Investigation, Athenian Spanish-Hispano-American-Philippine Jovellanos. One is the first important contribution of the Athenian Jovellanos to the Association. The award, that appeared last year, arises from the dedication that the organization has been showing by history and with him it is tried to foment the historical investigation. For the creation of the bases and the Prince of Asturias Award has itself counted with the advising of the prize, Juan Velarde, and of academic of History Emilio de Diego and the Mexican Arturo Azuela.
The Princess of Asturias, Doña Letizia, will be president of honor of the acts and several ambassadors of the participant countries have already confirmed their attendance.

Old 11-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Thanks for the link Asturiana!

Here is the translation (sorry for all mistakes):

Twenty Athenian of Ibero-America and the Philippines will meet in Gijón supported by the "Jovellanos"
The organization will also organize an encounter of journalists whose president of honor will be Doña Letizia
Though Honor's Presidency does not mean that the Princess is going to come to the act, I would like that she was doing it, though it seems that she continues without feeling very well in this pregnancy. It will be necessary to wait to see that it happens.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Though Honor's Presidency does not mean that the Princess is going to come to the act, I would like that she was doing it, though it seems that she continues without feeling very well in this pregnancy. It will be necessary to wait to see that it happens.
Dear Lula, it's exactly the question that I was asked: is the Princess shall going to preside really this act more than an honor presedencY?

We are hoping that very much, aren't ?
Old 11-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Aristocracy

What you are meaning? that they speak of their private life to the press? that they say what they do in their house? please this does not have sense, that they are princes does not mean that they do not have private life. And on the press, they will continue inventing rumors although they speak.

I feel it but every time I understand less because always you complain to you which they do or they do not do.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIS
What you are meaning? that they speak of their private life to the press? that they say what they do in their house? please this does not have sense, that they are princes does not mean that they do not have private life. And on the press, they will continue inventing rumors although they speak.

I feel it but every time I understand less because always you complain to you which they do or they do not do.
Right, in my opinion the private life of the Princes must be private for all that meaning i.e. for them and the little Infanta even if the natural curiosity of human being is to know details of the baby's life.

If the princes accept to give some details, it's a choice but now, as we can see the rapacity of the tablaoids, I'm fearing that all which should be told should have a wrong interpretation: it's a question of money, it's better than a TV serie.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:18 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I am really worried about Letizia. I know that we dont see her just since one week , but I am really worried.
I hope that all is well with her.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

it seems that a few members think something is wrong with Letizia becasue we dont see her. If something was wrong, im sure there will be an official statement from the house.. Dont forget she is pregnant, maybe she is feeling abit nauzia time to time, or she is not ready to have any acts or attend certain things.

I think she just needs a break and spend sometime with her daughter.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Everybody knows that pregnancy is not an illness, but sometime pregnancy is a situation in which women need a lot of rest, calm and be far away from the stress whithout to have a very difficult situation.

It seems to me that the Princess needs a lot of rest for manny reasons. the first one, she had to be very carefully at the begining of her pregnancy for not alarm the press, very difficult because her nauseas. Then, with the Prince of Asturias's Awards, she had to be very controlled to assist at the ceremony ( more than the Queen an her husband together). It is very normal, if she is tired, as all the pics before the announce showned it( loook at some events before the announce, it was obvious that she is pregnant as we can see how her face is tired!)that now she might have a true rest FAR AWAY from the bird of prey that are the tabloids.

It's too bad for us because the Princess miss us, but the most important thing is that her and the baby could be quiet.

I know it's sure that the tabloids can invent the worst but they would do it even the Princess should be here with a tired face!
Old 11-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Nobility

when we´ll see the princess again?