Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 5: May - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread of Current News for Princess Letizia.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is only for current news and events;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles.;
*be respectful to the opinions of others, even if you disagree.

Have fun!

That's a gorgeous picture of Letizia. Does anyone know when it was taken...for what event? Thanks in advance.

That dress is to die for!!! And what a figure - WOW....

Hardly it was a moment but "paparazzi" obtained the photography published in the cover of Bild, the newspaper of greater diffusion in Germany, a subject that could irritate the relation between Madrid and Berlin. The third centenary of the Foundation of San Roque lived Wednesday its more important moment, at least as far as relevance, with the visit of Its Height Real Prince de Asturias Don Felipe de Borbón and its wife Doña Letizia. Mayor, Jose Vázquez, remembered the fidelity of Felipe V, first of the Borbones, that "preferred exile before to be put under the invaders". He was he who granted "the Very noble and Loyal" title of to the municipality. After his speech, he gave the command baton to Don Felipe before the unanimous ovación of politicians, among them Manuel Chaves, and attending public. But during an act outdoors the wind played bad a last one to him Doña Letizia, who dressed a suit celestial blue jacket, with plisada skirt. The wind, juguetón, were strained under the skirt and it raised it, leaving to his perfect legs and... his braguitas at sight. The photo publishes east Friday the German newspaper Bild. Doña Letizia smiles with timidity, sonroja and the skirt is smoothed quickly so that it returns to his site. Don Felipe, very noble, does because account has not occurred. A scandal? No. They are things that happen. And that those that attended, will tell their grandsons

Bild "took revenge to Merkel. After the diplomatic crisis of the naked buttock of Angela Merkel published by "The Sun", "Bild" considered taken revenge the insult with the image of Doña Letizia in an act in san Roque

http://www.hechosdehoy.com/articulo.asp?idarticulo=7552

http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=256847&IdxSeccion=600795

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8M1masdC1Y
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-ou5fB8KQk&search=letizia%20bragas
link video

Doña Letizia, with skirts and the crazy person, the fly were seen him Elsemanaldigital.com
INDISCREET OBJECTIVE The princess of Asturias smoothed the skirt immediately and smiled reds cloud, but the television cameras were faster. Princes de Asturias, who walk very travelling these last weeks, went to San Roque, Cadiz, for their 300 anniversary. She dressed plisada skirt and the wind made the rest. 26 of May of 2006. Somebody was mistaken when recommending to him to Doña Letizia who put a suit of celestial blue jacket with skirt plisada for her visit to San Roque, Cadiz. Everybody knows that the winds of the zone are traicioneros, and the plisadas skirts, more. The princes of Asturias went to the 300 anniversary of San Roque and after the speeches of rigor and the delivery to Don Felipe of the command baton of the city, all left to the terrace to salute. The wind played with the skirt of Doña Letizia, leaving to see much leg, and in the end... the inevitable thing, until his lencería color meat, very discreet by the way. They could intuit, more than to see, the spectators of the television newscast of Pedro Piqueras in Antenna 3. Although the images were very little clear. This Friday, the German newspaper Bild, leaves in cover with a game of words that comes to say "Princess Letizia. Eddy with his slip ". And with a photo rather clearer that what vió in television. To all this, Doña Letizia maintained the calm, within which she fits. He watched at Don Felipe taking hold itself the skirt, he did surely because he had not occurred to account and both, whom in mutual agreement, the plisadas skirts of the closet of the princess will exile from now on. Doña Letizia one has not seen him more than what we have already seen him in summer when he is in bathing suit. He has perfect legs, of which he can be proud. What happens that the fly give more morbo than a bikini.
http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/51345.asp?tt=

Last edited by a moderator:
WE CAN SAY THAT THE VULTUS ARE DONE THEIR DIRTY JOB !

IT'S NOT AT THE NEWSPAPER GLORY TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS EVENT.

I SAY THAT NOT FOR THE YELLOW PRESS5 ( IT'S THEIR DIARY BRED) BUT FOR NEWSPAPER AS EL MUNDO OR SON ON.

WHAT A PITY!

This seems to me of very bad pleasure. A little respect please.:mad: :mad:

Yes is a very bad moment but for some yellow newspapers and magazines doesn´t know what is respect.

And this "can-can" video is simply cruel...:(
And I can't understand why it has been published in German newspaper. Spanish tabloids? Ok,it's "normal" for them to post things like that, but German, quite serious newspaper? Very weird.

The best thing to do when something like this happens is to move on. Giving more attention or importance to the fact is nonsense and just give more unwanted attention to it. There are many magazines and newspapers that base their sales on this kind of reportage, which is a sign of a decayed society.

Bild, serious, LOL
BTW the spanish press is well known for making fun of other countries royals and statesmen, writing bad things about them, blowing up scandals etc, publishing half truths, its not strange that the other countries press jumps on this oppertunerty when it is presented to them like this, anyway I doubt LEtizia will loose sleep over it.

poor LETIZIA
just small reflexion with the other princesses it attaches less importance or are less cruel to Letizia nothing does not pass for me it is because HER attracts all the glances of jealousy and other letizia has a trick that the others do not have.

Please, this is nothing for what the german press has written about other Princesses, actually its a blow in the wind:D compared to what the swedish Princesses has gotten in the german Press, doctored images, drug problems, miscarriages, infidelity, fights, close to death and what not, currenlty they are having a Mary and Frederik are divorcing period, some weeks ago it was Mette-Marit, before that Ingird is sick, Maximas is divorcing WA, Amalia is sick, Camilla has a new lover, this is noting. ths German press is deffently not more cruel to Letizia than to any other Princess, that is fanatsy. This was a good oppertunery for a catchy headline, ofcourse they take it just like Im sure had it been Maximas or Marys or Mette-Marit or Camillas skirts, they would have done the same, and Im pretty sure the Spanish press would have printed it as well

This matter still has not been published in any newspaper or Spanish magazine, but assurance that in the next days should publish anything..
In Tv's programs it has not commented on anything on the matter, well either ... only in one program, only one !!!I Think that to majority of the people has not found out about letizia's carelessness

Paty said:
This matter still has not been published in any newspaper or Spanish magazine, but assurance that in the next days should publish anything..
In Tv's programs it has not commented on anything on the matter, well either ... only in one program, only one !!!I Think that to majority of the people has not found out about letizia's carelessness

Sadly, it is already out there in many spanish newspapers/magazines, if yoiu check on the internet, there are many reports on the problem on the news, from many spanish publications.

Ariel said:
Sadly, it is already out there in many spanish newspapers/magazines, if yoiu check on the internet, there are many reports on the problem on the news, from many spanish publications.

The majority is average digitalises that publish any thing. Only one television and a newspaper in their Web has put the images; they put that day at night in television, but neither it they have returned to repeat, nor has appeared in the cover of no newspaper or magazines (at the moment). Most of the commentaries they are graceful, reducing it to an anecdote that can happen to anyone….they are not making a spectacle of it, there is no controversy ;)

Ariel said:
That is the best way to handle it.

Let's wait that continue this way, even the commentaries of the people in someone of this web that they it have put, are commentaries or that they are graceful or that they criticize that it is done to the Princess or to any woman.

It was not anything looked, was an accident, she took it with many class and certain humor, the Prince also and the public applauded her. Evidently for her it is something inconvinient and she will not like anything that is published, but at least it seems that the people it have not taken to the tremendous one.

There is absolutely no need to post these kinds of pictures. It would be nice if this forum could stay above the trash press level. Even an unknown lady on the street would be entitled to not have an unfortunate event like the skirt lifting moment displayed for all to see. I am disappointed.

From Infobae.com

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1_c_60X28
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-ou5fB8KQk&search=letizia

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

From Bild

51letitiahome47789948xh.gif

Last edited:
And what is the purpose of the above post?

The poor girl. So she has a marilyn monroe moment that went to far. It was not her fault. The magazine should not put a blown up image of her undewear on the covor though. These magazines will go to any length for money.

Last edited:
Princejohnny25 said:
The poor girl. So she has a marilyn monroe moment that went to far. It was not her fault. The magazine should not put a blown up image of her undewear on the covor though. These magazines will go to any length for money.
Of course not. Anyway, almost all princesses or Queens have had this kind of "surprise" and they are still alive, so it's nothing serious after all.;) On the video we can see that it all happened very quickly, some peple didn't perhaps even notice that, but newspapers and some webpages are doing such mess as if Letizia showed her panties deliberately:D

The pink press have very few respect to people lately, one recent example was german's cancellor Merkel, when a british magazines published a similar photo of her, without caring about her privacy or anything. Now it is Letizia's turn, after few days nobody will remember about it (i hope so), it is just disgraceful that magazines go to this lenght to sell their papers.

The good thing with this kind of unfortunate moments is that the result is always the oposite of what people who explore it would expect.

If they hope that in puting these images in front pages will ruin Princess Letizia's image the result is other, everyone feel sorry for what happen and, even her enemies, start defending her.

Anyway, I know there are lots of resources that I don't know of, but for me in these pictures posted by agm (thank you agm, for letting us know, next time I go to bazar I know what to expect, and I can naturally speak about what would mean a schock if I didn't know she would appear that way in any cover), the skirt seems to have reached higher than the film showed ;).

Anyway, Crown Princess Letizia dealt with it in a marvellous way. And the Prince who could have shown some discomfort with the scene is smilling broadly since :).

So, everything turn out Great!

Regards,

mtbcm :)

I expected F & L to handle it splendidly. I am disappionted in the members of this forum.

These photos and videos dislike to me. Any respect is not had towards the princess. This happens not to put limits this press without scruples.:mad: :mad: :mad:

infanteleonor said:
Bild "took revenge to Merkel. After the diplomatic crisis of the naked buttock of Angela Merkel published by "The Sun", "Bild" considered taken revenge the insult with the image of Doña Letizia in an act in san Roque
I don't get it... what do the Spanish royals have to do with a revenge of the German tabloids over the British ones? To me, it makes no sense... but then again, I don't think there's any logic in these tabloid press beyond the mere $$$

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
I don't get it... what does the Spanish royals have to do with a revenge of the German tabloids over the British ones? To me, it makes no sense... but then again, I don't think there's any logic in these tabloid press beyond the mere $$$

The most amused it is than the act was in San Roque, a town founded 300 years ago by the Spaniards whom they had to flee from Gibraltar by the English invasion. So the excuse by the subject of Merkel does not have sense. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom