Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 5: May - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to see Letiziaaaa already!!! ,to see beautiful that she is and the suit that she takes.:w00t:

mtbcm said:
Thank you lula for sharing the news.

To be honest I feel quite apreensive to know that the Princess will be there alone. Not that she isn't capable of that and much more but I always have the feeling that she gets very emotional remembering this dark day of Spanish history so intimately linked to her own.

Why the choice of that day from the Foundation do you know?!

Regards,
mtbcm :)
What is wrong with her doing appearances alone. Is she an invalid? No! She is capable of doing events alone and this should have happened long before now. A few a year wouldn't be so terrible, would it? Felipe and his image would survive, believe me.

Laviollette said:
What is wrong with her doing appearances alone. Is she an invalid? No! She is capable of doing events alone and this should have happened long before now. A few a year wouldn't be so terrible, would it? Felipe and his image would survive, believe me.

What mtbcm meant is that Letizia always gets too emotional when dealing with the happenings of 11-M, and there'll be no one there she can lean on.

She doesn't mean Felipe especifically, it could be the Queen, one of the Infantas, one of her sisters or even her mother.

It's about time she's too intelligent to be holding Feilpe hands all the time, she should have her own agenda i know she'll do well.

Oh it is great the royal house, let her do these things ALONE.... I love it

planetcher said:
Looks like she's already starting to go on solo events. I just read something online that she will inaugurate a school named after the Princes on Monday.

http://es.news.yahoo.com/06102006/185/dona-letizia-tendra-lunes-actividades-oficiales-propias.html

Brief summary of the article:

From Monday onwards, Princess Letizia will start to have her own agenda

Madrid, 6 oct (EFE).- The Princess of Asturias will inaugurate on Monday a public school in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, an act with which Princess Letizia "starts a new chapter with solo engagements", as informed the House of the King.

Besides, from Monday the princess will have a range of solo activities, "together with the ones of the crown", said a spokersperson for the Casa Real. The spokersperson also added that Doña Letizia will be focusing her activities in themes around childhood and youth, fields that she shows a special interest for.

I think she's going to be great doing official acts that have to do with children and the youth.

Time to close this thread.

Thank you all who've posted comments, information and pictures.

See you all in the new thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom