The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Aristocracy

Letizia in November 2003 and in 2004 . Her face has changed a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	letty14.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	104429  
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

another picture
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Letizia Sept272004.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	104467  

Old 03-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilah
She lost so much weight because she has been soooo active since her wedding..Besides, Letizia is initially a thin person like her sisters.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve
I think the comparison is unfair. Hola has found the most mundane of details in comparing Letizia and Rania's styles: a white suit, sunglasses, a white scarf ... I wore a white suit to work the other day, does that mean I copied Rania's style?

I think Hola has done a great disservice to the Princess of Asturias in comparing her to Rania. Letizia has much more substance and is recognized for much more than what she wears. Letizia brings much more to her role than her Prada purse or her Valentino ball gown. She brings intelligence, vast cultural, literary and social knowledge, professional experience, and a keen interest and insight to her role that isn't as evident in Rania.

The difference too, is that many of Letizia's clothes which she "copied" from Rania are more likely Spanish designs while hardly a piece of Rania's clothing could be claimed as being a Jordainian designer's.

I realize I'm a little late on this discussing this, but I think Hola did a great disservice to both of Letizia and Rania. No one likes to be compared, and it is bad enough that in our society alot of this happens. I think both of the women have a great deal to offer to their respective countries, and take their jobs, if you want to call them that, very seriously. By the way, there aren't any Jordanian designers.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

A fanart I made for the Princess.

If you want a fanart or avatar made just for you, please PM me to ge further details.

Anna
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	letizia.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	105180  
Old 03-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Lovely, Anna... as always!
Old 03-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
that is true. She lost 8 kgs.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Aristocracy

Her bones and ribs

Her bones and ribs are visible very well.
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Her bones and ribs are visible very well.
Nilah, could you please provide the source of this picture? Where and when was it taken?
Old 03-09-2005, 03:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Nilah, could you please provide the source of this picture? Where and when was it taken?
That picture was taken before she even became felipe's fiance.
A neighbor was spying on her, an he took her photo without her permission.And when letizia became felipe's fiance he sold the picture.That's not a good neighbor.She was sonbathe private in the balcon of her apartment.She didn't even now he was spying on her.Until she saw the picture in the magazines.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Heir Apparent

My newest fanart for Letizia:

http://www.richardsonfans.com/fairyt...zia-brazil.jpg
Old 03-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
Great Fanart Anna_R!!!!
Old 03-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Nobility

Great work Anna! It's really nice.

A few days ago I read that Letizia's hobby is Water color painting. I haven't heard that before so I was wondering Does anyone know wheter this is true?
It would just interest me.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I really like what you did here. She looked really relaxed and enjoying herself in Brazil. The outfit was really nice on her, too.

I think she deserves a holiday soon. And not just a weekend of skiing but a real holiday.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thumbs up

here you have a long interview of letizia's friend in mexico. In the article it says that she uses eye lents, she is bits the fingers and she is uses the both hands.

http://www.quien.com/nivel2.asp?cve=64_31&pge=0
Old 03-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Nobility

First of all I would like to tell you that my father is a well-known physician in Italy and I am a physician too. That is why we are familiar with anorexia and bulimia and it is unquestionable to us that she suffers from anorexia or bulemia . Anorexia means abnormal thinness and both eating disorders have same reasons nevertheless the main reasons: Stress ,to fear demands ,defeat .In fact psychical problems/reasons trigger these eating disorders.

No matter what the royal house said ,it is perfectly plain to a physician. The denial is a simple reaction if someone does not want to admit the truth. Do you remember what Bill Clinton said about Monica Lewinsky? He said ” I did not have sex with M L ". and later it turned out that ……. All royal families have secrets .

Take Care,
Guido
Old 03-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
First of all I would like to tell you that my father is a well-known physician in Italy and I am a physician too. That is why we are familiar with anorexia and bulimia and it is unquestionable to us that she suffers from anorexia or bulemia . Anorexia means abnormal thinness and both eating disorders have same reasons nevertheless the main reasons: Stress ,to fear demands ,defeat .In fact psychical problems/reasons trigger these eating disorders.

No matters what the royal house said ,it is perfectly plain to a phxysicina.. The denial is a simple reaction if someone does not want to admit the truth. Do you remember what Bill Clinton said about Monica Lewinsky. He said ” I did not have sex with M L ". and later it turned out that ……. All royal families have secrets .

Take Care,
Guido
Do you and your father diagnose your patients just from looking at pictures of them too rather than conducting thorough examinations and running tests on them first? Or is this reserved just for Letizia?

While your experience in diagnosing anorexia in your own patients is certainly helpful in identifying it as a potential problem in others, unless you have examined Letizia yourself I don't think it's fair or proper for you to stare at pictures of Letizia and determine such a serious medical diagnosis as her having anorexia.

Anorexia means much more than just "abornmal thinness." Although this is a physical manifestation of what is essentially a psychological disease. And it is not always the case that physical problems trigger eating disorders; it is in fact psychological or environmental factors that trigger this disease.

But of course I am not a doctor nor am I someone trying to diagnose individuals from a distance and generalizing a serious physical and psychological disease based on a few pictures from Hola and Getty Images.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve
Do you and your father diagnose your patients just from looking at pictures of them too rather than conducting thorough examinations and running tests on them first? Or is this reserved just for Letizia?

While your experience in diagnosing anorexia in your own patients is certainly helpful in identifying it as a potential problem in others, unless you have examined Letizia yourself I don't think it's fair or proper for you to stare at pictures of Letizia and determine such a serious medical diagnosis as her having anorexia.

Anorexia means much more than just "abornmal thinness." Although this is a physical manifestation of what is essentially a psychological disease. And it is not always the case that physical problems trigger eating disorders; it is in fact psychological or environmental factors that trigger this disease.

But of course I am not a doctor nor am I someone trying to diagnose individuals from a distance and generalizing a serious physical and psychological disease based on a few pictures from Hola and Getty Images.
The pictures can tell a lot. Believe it or not but anyone is able to recognize the anorexia who is well-informed . This is a very easily recognizable disease. Diana had both eating disorders. Victoria of Sweden had anorexia as well as Adrian Brody etc. Empress Elizabeth of Austria aka Sissy also suffered from anorexia though she lived over 150 years ago. On the other hand ,this disease depends on the suscpectibility,too. Someone is more suscpectible to anorexia than other people.

Old 03-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The pictures can tell a lot. Believe it or not but anyone is able to recognize the anorexia who is well-informed . This is a very easily recognizable disease. Diana had both eating disorders. Victoria of Sweden had anorexia as well as Adrian Brody etc. Empress Elizabeth of Austria aka Sissy also suffered from anorexia though she lived over 150 years ago. On the other hand ,this disease depends on the suscpectibility,too. Someone is more suscpectible to anorexia than other people.

That was true. Sissi was very skinny during all the time that she was empress. She suffered a lot with the protocal.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
The pictures can tell a lot. Believe it or not but anyone is able to recognize the anorexia who is well-informed . This is a very easily recognizable disease.

I think you've greatly, greatly missed my point: While you may have experience in diagnosing anorexia and bulemia, until you have seen Letizia's medical records and examined her yourself, your experience with anorexia is no more helpful in identifying Letizia as having an eating disorder than my experience or anyone else's. You may be able to recognize someone as potentially having it but that doesn't mean that they have it.

Quote:
Diana had both eating disorders. Victoria of Sweden had anorexia
You cannot compare the case of Letizia to Victoria or Diana as there was official confirmation by representatives for both individuals that these women suffered from anorexia and/or bulemia. No such confirmation has ever been made about Letizia.

Quote:
as well as Adrian Brody etc.
So you've examined Adrian Brody then too?

Quote:
On the other hand ,this disease depends on the suscpectibility,too. Someone is more suscpectible to anorexia than other people.
So you know that Letizia is susceptible to this disease then? You can confirm this fact because you have seen her medical history and the medical history of her family?

I really wish you could be my doctor. I sure could save a lot of time waiting in my doctor's waiting room when I could just e-mail you a few pictures of me in my sick state and you could diagnose me from afar, even in Italy, with no quesetions asked about how I am feeling or if anyone else in my family has ever felt as sick as I do.

Tags
letizia, princess of asturias