Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: January 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looked great at yesterdays event. Such a busy schedule this week for her yet she manages to look good.

:previous:
This is really a great gesture from the CP.
I only fear, if everybody else hear this, then also will send letters or try to get hold of the CP, that she shall help them as well.....
BYe Bine

:previous: I totally agree with you. If she wanted to help that family (nothing wrong with it), at least she should have make sure that the media wouldn´t know about it. This way, I expect so many articles talking about how the Royal House wants to clean his image. :whistling:

The thing which leaves me speechless, is that the woman herself then says that she thinks they are trying to improve their image :rolleyes: Seriously, weren´t you the one who asked Letizia for help?

Anyway, there´s a really remarkable thing about all this: the visit to the dining during which Letizia supossedly met the woman wasn´t an official event, right? ;)
Leti´s work behind cameras, it isn´t the first time we hear about a non-announced visit.

It´s kind of refreshing for me that the Spanish Princess pays a visit to a social institution, between all those Royal Houses that feel the neccessity of including even a foreign Royal Wedding in the calendar as another official event :argh:

The Royal House has not made ​​public the letter, the woman herself has made the letter public looking for the impact in the media. Since the Princess offered her help on a private visit and the letter was sent to her lawyer privately ... this woman is seeking prominence and her commentary is pretty thankless.

The letter follows the same pattern as the letter sent to anyone who requests assistance to the Royal Family. They say they have received the letter or application and sent it to the appropriate institution to study the case.

Last edited:
Nice to see the Hugo Boss suit again but with the top closed!
And great gesture of her to present awards for disable people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom