The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #301  
Old 02-25-2014, 11:44 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,776


__________________

__________________
  #302  
Old 02-26-2014, 01:02 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006
Bekia

La Princesa Letizia visita la Universidad Laboral de Albacete tras acompañar al Príncipe Felipe al Mobile World Congress - Bekia
__________________

__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #303  
Old 02-27-2014, 05:24 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,776
HRH The Princess of Asturias will chair the Official World Day Act to be held tomorrow in the Senate of Spain and organized by the Spanish Federation for Rare Diseases (FEDER).

SAR la Princesa de Asturias presidirá mañana el Acto Oficial por el Día Mundial de las Enfermedades Raras

Traductor de Google

Official act of World Rare Disease Day
Senate Building. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Acto oficial del Día Mundial de las Enfermedades Raras

http://www.que.es/archivos/201402/20...3-672xXx80.jpg

Video

La princesa Letizia:

Santi le roba el corazón a Letizia - Sociedad - Ver vídeo online INFORMATIVOS

PRINCESS LETIZIA ATTENDS THE RARE DISEASES WORLD DAY EVENT

022814 Princess Letizia Attends the Rare Diseases World Day Event - Images | jose p. gegundez | photographer
__________________
  #304  
Old 02-28-2014, 09:57 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
HRH The Princess of Asturias will chair the Official World Day Act to be held tomorrow in the Senate of Spain and organized by the Spanish Federation for Rare Diseases (FEDER).

SAR la Princesa de Asturias presidirá mañana el Acto Oficial por el Día Mundial de las Enfermedades Raras

Traductor de Google

Official act of World Rare Disease Day
Senate Building. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Acto oficial del Día Mundial de las Enfermedades Raras

http://www.que.es/archivos/201402/20...3-672xXx80.jpg

Video

La princesa Letizia:

Santi le roba el corazón a Letizia - Sociedad - Ver vídeo online INFORMATIVOS

PRINCESS LETIZIA ATTENDS THE RARE DISEASES WORLD DAY EVENT

022814 Princess Letizia Attends the Rare Diseases World Day Event - Images | jose p. gegundez | photographer
PPE Agency
__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #306  
Old 02-28-2014, 12:56 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,776
__________________
  #307  
Old 03-01-2014, 02:42 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006
Bekia

La Princesa Letizia se vuelca con los afectados por las enfermedades raras en el acto oficial de su Día Mundial - Bekia
__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #308  
Old 03-13-2014, 04:02 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,614
Princess Letizia has agreed to become the Maid of Honor of the Image of Our Lady of Bitterness, Vanitatis confirmed with the pastor of the Church of San Francisco de Barbastro (Huesca ), where the image of the Virgin is being preserved . The brotherhood received a letter from the Royal House confirming that Letizia has personally agreed to comply with the obligations that are distilled from his new position.

"The Maids of honor of the virgin are a group of women who are in charge of guarding the virgin during the year. The image is on display at the Church of San Francisco and when they reach the days of Holy Week they are the ones responsible to dress and leave adequate time for the procession. Then the Virgin will be dressed in black, with combs, and the Chief of the Maids, which this year will Doña Letizia, is usually in the center of the group, "explains Brother of the Brotherhood , Angel Gombau in conversation with Vanitatis .
Letizia se acerca a la fe: será Camarera de Honor de la Virgen de la Amargura - Noticias de Casas Reales
__________________
  #309  
Old 03-13-2014, 05:00 AM
Alondra's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 297
I prefer waiting for confirmation from Casa Real before believing a gossip website like Vanitatis.
__________________
  #310  
Old 03-14-2014, 06:47 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 16,776
Audience to a representation of the magazine "Vogue Spain"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la revista “Vogue España”

La Princesa Letizia recibe al equipo de Vogue España en el Palacio de la Zarzuela | Vogue

Audience to a representation of organizers of the event "Connected Women"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de los organizadores del evento “Mujeres conectadas”

Audience to a representation of the Spanish Federation for the fight against Multiple Sclerosis (FELEM)
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Federación Española para la lucha contra la Esclerosis Múltiple (FELEM)
__________________
  #312  
Old 03-14-2014, 11:15 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Audience to a representation of the magazine "Vogue Spain"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la revista “Vogue España”

La Princesa Letizia recibe al equipo de Vogue España en el Palacio de la Zarzuela | Vogue

Audience to a representation of organizers of the event "Connected Women"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de los organizadores del evento “Mujeres conectadas”

Audience to a representation of the Spanish Federation for the fight against Multiple Sclerosis (FELEM)
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid


Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Federación Española para la lucha contra la Esclerosis Múltiple (FELEM)

PPE Agency
__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #313  
Old 03-14-2014, 02:12 PM
Turby's Avatar
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Augusta, United States
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Princess Letizia has agreed to become the Maid of Honor of the Image of Our Lady of Bitterness, Vanitatis confirmed with the pastor of the Church of San Francisco de Barbastro (Huesca ), where the image of the Virgin is being preserved . The brotherhood received a letter from the Royal House confirming that Letizia has personally agreed to comply with the obligations that are distilled from his new position.

"The Maids of honor of the virgin are a group of women who are in charge of guarding the virgin during the year. The image is on display at the Church of San Francisco and when they reach the days of Holy Week they are the ones responsible to dress and leave adequate time for the procession. Then the Virgin will be dressed in black, with combs, and the Chief of the Maids, which this year will Doña Letizia, is usually in the center of the group, "explains Brother of the Brotherhood , Angel Gombau in conversation with Vanitatis .
Letizia se acerca a la fe: será Camarera de Honor de la Virgen de la Amargura - Noticias de Casas Reales
This is wonderful. I am so happy for Princess Letizia.
__________________
Georgian
  #315  
Old 03-20-2014, 09:40 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006

PPE

PPE Agency

Bekia

http://www.bekia.es/realeza/noticias...fp-lafelguera/
__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #316  
Old 03-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: chandler, United States
Posts: 152
I wonder why Letizia doesn't wear her wedding ring.
__________________
  #317  
Old 03-21-2014, 06:47 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimlan View Post
I wonder why Letizia doesn't wear her wedding ring.
The Princess rarely wears any of her rings,the last time we saw them was in April 2013 at the Dutch Abdication & Investiture Ceremonies.
__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #318  
Old 03-21-2014, 07:39 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 9,006
Hola

Doña Letizia vuelve a Asturias comprometida con la formación profesional | Realeza | Noticias hola.com
__________________
Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco,September 14, 1982
  #319  
Old 03-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Noor Mariam's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Manama, Bahrain
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The Princess rarely wears any of her rings,the last time we saw them was in April 2013 at the Dutch Abdication & Investiture Ceremonies.

She always wore her rings in the first years of marriage.
__________________
  #320  
Old 03-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: many places, United States
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor Mariam View Post
She always wore her rings in the first years of marriage.
It is really no big deal. I also wore my rings first years of marriage but not during most of the last 15 years. People should not need outward signs of a relationship if they are content. My late husband lost his wedding ring in Australia's Great Barrier Reef but that didn't destroy me. The people that counted knew we were happily married for more years than most ages of people using this forum. The only people that questioned me were the nosiest that wanted to cause a bit of trouble. Didn't work. In fact, the more they asked the more I was determined not to wear the expensive things.
__________________

__________________
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet shed on the heel that crushed it - Mark Twain
Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess, crown princess letizia, letizia, princess letizia current events, princess of asturias, princess of asturias current events, spanish princess, spanish royal


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 13: January 2014 - June 2014 iceflower Archives 393 06-25-2014 05:57 AM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014 dazzling Archives 436 06-18-2014 10:39 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 56: October 2012 - June 2014 dazzling Current Events Archive 524 06-18-2014 11:47 AM
Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February 2011 - January 2013 dazzling Current Events Archive 392 01-01-2013 01:08 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 51: January - June 2009 Her_Majesty Current Events Archive 493 06-24-2009 12:49 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman poland prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]