Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biboquinhas, the Spanish gossip press is not very reliable. She once was photographed in the Algarve, now she had to go there again. Probably they do not have much data and adorn the story as they wish. See if you tell us more of the visit, because it is seen that you are more informed than the press.;)

I will aks him more details, he told me that she had eaten very well twice...and I know belive him...I just wonder who had told her about this place...I will tell more soon!

I know she was with 4 security man that were eating in another table, she was with her daugthers and a nanny or maybe her mother my friend doesn't know her..at the end they ask for a photo mas she didn't allowed...she was very very nice and simple, she has praise the food and had ask for the restaurant card...that's all I know...

Thank you Biboquinhas for the information... Spanish media really do not know what to write...:bang:

Last edited:
very nice pictures of princess letizia she looks so nice and elegant , like her blouse it’s very simple but so chic .

Visit to the exhibition commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Training Workshops and Employment Workshops of the Council of National Heritage
Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo del Escorial (Madrid)

http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2012/09/11/princesa-letizia.jpg

La Princesa Letizia inaugura su agenda en solitario tras el verano con una visita a los Talleres de Patrimonio Nacional - Bekia

Fotos: La princesa Letizia se apunta a la moda aos 50 | MujerdeElite

Terra Mobile España

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom