Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm glad letizia is supporting this cause. i hope she gets involved on an international level. there are some royals who already work on the field, like rania, and i think letizia would be a great addition. besides, spain does not have child labour so it would be good to support other countries where this is common practice and that are in close relation with spain, like some countries in south america. i believe her involvement would really help make a difference!

great to see them as well in the beach in portugal, it's not like they take that much holiday and i'm happy they could find a place where they can go unnoticed. their holidays seem to stick to the traditional majorca in the summer only.

All posts regarding the Princess of Asturias's fashion at the Wedding of the Princess Victoria have been moved to this thread: Princess Letizia Eveningwear Part: 5

Remember that this thread is only to post information of the official engagements of Princess Letizia.

Thanks, the Spanish Moderators:flowers:

07-07-2010 Madrid Princess Letizia attended the audience to a representation of the parents association for the integration "San Federico" at Palacio de la Zarzuela in Madrid

PPE gallery

I love her smile in this act. Very genuine. I don't mind the outfit because I think it was nice.

Oh the new skirt she will wear for all this year at least once every 2 weeks!

Letizia has a great contact with people she meets, nice to see.

Princess Doña Letizia will inaugurate next July 27 the Candina Municipal Center, a work promoted and supported by the Town hall of Santander. The Princess of Asturias not only comes to Santander to inaugurate the center that takes her name but, to own request, she will take part in a session of work. The Princess will meet representatives of the different entities who work at the center, from the nuns Hijas de la Caridad to the Protestant church, and the organization Ampros.

Doña Letizia inaugura el día 27 el Centro de Acogida de Candina. eldiariomontanes.es

I'm looking forward the Princess of Asturias to meet Michelle Obama on Sunday August 8th!
Two most elegant ladies of the world together!:flowers:

CP Letizia is such a beautiful woman who is doing a wonderful job as a crown princess, but I worry for her. She looks SO thin these days. I know she has a small frame, but I think we can all agree that her arms (especially in tank top pictures recently) look frighteningly tiny. I won't speculate about a disorder of any sort because that's unfair. I wonder if there is anyone close to her that might be able to direct her to a nutritionist so maybe she will look (and feel?) healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom