Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Alonso work at their old school anymore?
Nope. He became a writer, publishing his own novels. If not it would have been the second event Letizia bumping into an ex-lover (after visiting Cuatro in 2008 with David Tejera sitting at his desk) :whistling:

Nope. He became a writer, publishing his own novels. If not it would have been the second event Letizia bumping into an ex-lover (after visiting Cuatro in 2008 with David Tejera sitting at his desk) :whistling:
I always find that interesting;)

Did Letizia actually deliver the speech that Felipe would have prepared (he did proper speeches in the past years at the same event) or did she only have to explain why he wasn't there and as a consequence there was no speech ... :p even if he is not there is seems Zarzuela doesn't want her to speak on his behalf :whistling:
At least casareal didnt list a speech for the event, either the admins are not up to speed or there simply wasn't one.

Which are the photoshoped Pictures...the pictures with , or the pictures without Brackets ?? it's really bizarre

Which are the photoshoped Pictures...the pictures with , or the pictures without Brackets ?? it's really bizarre

The photos that Paty and I have placed are photos of different agencies published the same day of the acts, EFE's photos are late less than 1 hour since the act ends in being published, the photos of getty 2 or 3 hours. It is impossible that the photographers had time to retouch every tooth of every photo, when they do dozens. So in some photo one would have to see something, unless they are absolutely transparent.

This is the picture that its being used to "proof" that Letizia has a brackets. The picture is quite pixelated and its impossible to clarify.

However, just one photo where she seems to wear "something"? come on...! this photo was taken the same day and no rest of backets.

Well, that's so weird. In the pictures in indeed doesn't look like she has brackets.
But how odd: why should anyone make photoshops of Leti with brackets? :unsure:
Let's see... upcoming events (and close-up pictures) will tell...

Well, that's so weird. In the pictures in indeed doesn't look like she has brackets.
But how odd: why should anyone make photoshops of Leti with brackets? :unsure:
Let's see... upcoming events (and close-up pictures) will tell...

Felipe and letizia will attend today (at 17:00pm) the opening of the VI Congress on Victims of Terrorims, I'm affraid that all of us will look for brackets!:cool:

Felipe and letizia will attend today (at 17:00pm) the opening of the VI Congress on Victims of Terrorims, I'm affraid that all of us will look for brackets!:cool:

It is pathetic enough, I hope that at least the press can behave and give to the act the respect that is deserved. It is not an act for levities of boring journalists who do not have topic of conversation.:bang:

It is pathetic enough, I hope that at least the press can behave and give to the act the respect that is deserved. It is not an act for levities of boring journalists who do not have topic of conversation.:bang:

I was about to say this - when the plane crashed it was all about the nose and now its all about the brackets... not a good timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom