Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 14: October 2008 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for the scans!!

It's interesting even if we know pretty much everything

I don't like the title of this article. Not fair on all the people on the list. Each of them have their own unique style and shouldn't be dubbed "the new Michelle" all of them had amazing style ebefore the world new who Michelle Obama was. Totally unfair.
x

those were exactly my thoughts! in any case "the new letizia" is michelle.

I don't like the title of this article. Not fair on all the people on the list. Each of them have their own unique style and shouldn't be dubbed "the new Michelle" all of them had amazing style ebefore the world new who Michelle Obama was. Totally unfair.
x
Please note the article is "The New Michelles" not Michelle. Big difference. The article is very complimentary of the ladies and no hint of comparison or judgement.

Princess Letizia attends the II Congres İnternational ‘Depedence and Quality of Life’ closing ceremony in Pamplana Navara
14 May « Myroyal’s Blog

Doña Letizia pide "respeto" a los mayores, a los que la sociedad "adeuda" - Que.es
Princess Letizia has expressed today in Pamplona the “respect” and the “affection” that the society must to the majors, with those who “we are in debt”, and has stated the necessity “to be around those who their time and its work have given to the society”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom