Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: May - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marezdote

Royal Highness
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread for the current events
of the Princes of Asturias

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:

• Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have Fun!

Yes, occasionally the Princes did sign autographs for the kids only.

The signing happened very early in her life as a Princess - have not seen any recent photos of either her or Felipe autographing anything.

Another solo act for Letizia on May 30th. Busy week but good that she's finally getting there!

Inauguración de la "Asamblea Europea Anual de Bancos de Alimentos", organizada por la Federación Española de Bancos de Alimentos

La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias - Sociedad y Cultura - Letizia, en el traje de princesa

Oviedo, P.R.
Not so many years ago, when Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano worked as journalist in the Cnn and entered five in the morning, the publisher used to take the hand to him and he said to him: “What early my queen rises”. She did not know to what extent he was being prophetic. They have passed four year and a half from that one 30 of October of 2003, Friday, in which Letizia Ortiz presented/displayed, next to Alfredo Urdaci, its last television newscast in First of the TVE.

Thanks for the pics, letizia looks lovely, it's nice to see her doing solo events and even giving a speech.

Thanks very much Lula! Has her speech been published anywhere yet?

La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias - Sociedad y Cultura - Letizia, en el traje de princesa

Oviedo, P.R.
Not so many years ago, when Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano worked as journalist in the Cnn and entered five in the morning, the publisher used to take the hand to him and he said to him: “What early my queen rises”. She did not know to what extent he was being prophetic. They have passed four year and a half from that one 30 of October of 2003, Friday, in which Letizia Ortiz presented/displayed, next to Alfredo Urdaci, its last television newscast in First of the TVE.

That's funny. WHo would think that one day the woman to whom he said that will be the next Queen of Spain.;)

she does sound very well. it's actually her first (mini) speech in english... :)

I love that she spoke English!!! Despite the Spanish accent sounding through, she did quite well IMO :D

The way she sounds isn't bad at all. I don't mind the accent. I wish she could have spoken in English longer and hope we could hear that.

You know, it is great to hear Letizia speak in English - I haven't heard Mathilde or Mette Marit speak it, but am slowly crossing the CP's off the list... lol

You know, it is great to hear Letizia speak in English - I haven't heard Mathilde or Mette Marit speak it, but am slowly crossing the CP's off the list... lol
MM often holds speeches in English when she goes on official Visits.

Letizia's English sounded very nice and I enjoyed her accent -- just enough to give a calming effect. I was surprised by her sexy low tone. I guess her prior TV job helped in that direction. The males in my family always love that deep sensuous level in female speech. I let my grandson listen and he agreed that between her sophisticated looks, subtle dressing, lovely face and now hearing that soothing tone to her voice -- small wonder that Felipe looks at her the way he does! That is a 28 year old male opinion. Anyway, thank you for sharing the sound with us.

Letizia's accent is very graceful IMO. It didn't sound tacky but charming. Her voice is my favorite Royal Voice.

Information about the act at that tomorrow the Princess will preside

ALNAP 23rd Biannual

23rd ALNAP Biannual Meeting
4-5th June 2008
hosted by DARA in Madrid

News media and humanitarian aid is the theme of the 23rd ALNAP Biannual Meeting to be held in Madrid on the 4th and 5th of June 2008. The meeting brings together a diverse group of stakeholders to discuss the evolving relationship between media and humanitarian agencies. Collective reflection on longstanding issues and new challenges has the potential to shed light on the dependencies, conflicts and nuances that make up this relationship, and point towards a future agenda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom